This Is A Story About A Girl And A Boy And Their Child And Death.

The Heiress

                The boys’ expressions all reflected exactly what you felt as Yoongi said that. Dread, pain, sadness, pity… You couldn’t believe it.

                “N- No. No, she didn’t really…”

                Jimin glanced over at the others, quickly waving them away. They shuffled out of the room silently as he moved to sit down next to you.

                “Can I tell you a story?” He said quietly.

                You nodded.

                “Once upon a time, the Hold was home to thousands of Warriors, with all different bloodlines. It was, and still is, our job to keep the humans with weaker bloodlines safe from demons, like Interitus. Usually they’re not that, strong, though.

                “A side job of Hoseok’s bloodline was to find The Heiress. Hoseok’s parents, they were the ones who finally found your mother. They thought… they thought they could change the ways of the Heiress. If they kept her hidden from what it was. Usually, The Heiress… She’s the queen of the demons and the shadows. She’s in charge of all of them.

                “The Warriors trained her and tried to help her stay safe, stay away from shadows. For years, she was hidden. She even found a boyfriend, and they got married and she was happy, and had you. But she found out. About all of it. And when she did, it wasn’t pretty.

                “Sh- She slaughtered all of them. Her husband, then anyone else she could find. Our parents, they hid us well. When we came out of our hiding spot, all we found was a note. It was just her, saying that she wasn’t sorry and that she was abandoning her da- you to go reclaim her throne.

                “But for some reason, the amount of demons appearing decreased. So we think she has something planned. And… Namjoon had an idea. Of what she’s planning.”

                You looked up, trying to process all the information at once. Jimin watched you carefully to see how you would react. “S- So… Jungkook… He was found later?”

                Jimin nodded. “It’s rare, but sometimes, bloodlines resurface after years of being extremely weak. Hoseok found him right in time. The Heiress; not you, the other one. She sent something, Hoseok never explained it completely. It scarred Jungkook badly enough that he’s gone mute. Hoseok thought he was making improvements, and then you showed up.”

                You nodded sadly, leaving a silence hanging between us for a few minutes. Finally, I spoke up. “What’s her plan?”

                Jimin sighed, running a hand through his hair. He seemed to do it quite a bit when he was nervous, you noticed. “She wants you to join her. And then kill us. And then she would kill you after you did that, and she’d take over the world. Pretty run of the mill World Domination 101 stuff, really,” He joked, cracking a halfhearted smile.

                You smiled slightly. “I guess it makes sense…”

                He nodded. “The others, they’re still a bit wary of you. Just because of everything that happened with your mom. It’s not you, though. I mean, you’re a great person, from what I’ve seen. You’re really nice, and pretty, and-“ He stopped, realizing what he had just said.

                Your face flushed slightly pink. “Oh…”

                He shook his head, smiling. “Never mind! Moving on, I think you should come out. Like, from the cell. You’re not really a bad guy, and even if you are, we need The Heiress not dead so you can fight your mom.”

                You looked at him, eyes wide. “Fight? What? No, I’ve never fought before in my life!”

                He smiled proudly. “But you have! Remember, you put up an amazing fight against Interitus. You’re really gifted, if you just train a little, you’ll be really good, okay?”

                You nod skeptically.

                “Good, now let’s eat. I’m hungry, and I think Jin’s cooking tonight!”

                Your stomach growled. You really wanted to eat with someone else besides the looming silence of the room where you had been staying. Jimin grabbed your hand and began walking, giving you no choice but to follow him.

 

 

                Jimin was really kind of cute when he was nervous. He led you to an enormous dining hall and had you sit down as he helped the other boys to prepare for the meal.

                “I can help too, if you want.”

                Jin shook his head as he passed by. “No, you’re our guest. And we’ve been kind of rude for the past few days while we were deciding on some stuff. Please, just stay seated while we get everything, okay?”

                You nodded slowly, continuing to sit there as everyone rushed around to help out.

                Once the table was set, everyone except for Jin took their seats. Jin came back out a moment later, balancing two platters filled with food. One had fruits and candy piled on it, while the other held a single, large turkey. As he set it down, everyone’s eyes followed the turkey hungrily.

                Jin took his seat, smiling at everyone. “Enjoy!”

                You watched as everyone else began talking with one another, taking the food and putting it on their plates. Jimin grabbed a leg and offered it to you. “It’s the best part, trust me.”

                You smiled, taking it. “Thanks.”

                As you took a bite of it, you could practically hear a chorus of angels singing. It really was the best part. Possibly the best part of any meal you had ever eaten.

                Jimin laughed as you continued to eat it. “I told you, Seokjin makes the best food!”

                You nodded, looking over to the oldest of the six. “Thank you, this is amazing!”

                He smiled, nodding his head humbly. “It’s only this good because Jungkook helped me out. He’s really talented.”

                You looked over to Jungkook, whose face flushed red as he avoided making eye contact with you.

                Jimin cleared his throat. “So, uh… I was wondering. When should we start training you?”

                You glanced back over at him. “I don’t really… I don’t really want to train. I don’t want to fight.”

                Everyone else stopped their conversations and looked at you.

                Yoongi spoke up. “Fighting is the only way we can win this fight. We tried diplomacy. It failed. Please, you’re the only one we can ask for help.”

                You shook your head, looking at all of them. “I fought once, and I got Hoseok killed. I’m not risking any of your lives again.”

                “But you still talk to Hoseok, don’t you? We won’t mind, really!” Taehyung said, trying to keep his usual perky mood during the solemn conversation.

                I looked down. “I’m not going to fight her. Whoever she is. Not my mom. My mom is dead. And I’m not risking anybody else’s death to stop this woman.”

                Namjoon stood up wordlessly and walked out, casting you an angry glance as he left.

                You looked down as their eyes briefly left you, then returned back with twice as much intensity.

                “Please…” Jimin looked up at you.

                “I- I’m sorry…”