Epilogue: You Never Walk Alone

The Heiress

                “Wake up, sunshine!” Jimin called, pressing a kiss onto your neck. He giggled as you swatted his face away, whining softly.

                “Five more minutes, Jiminnie…”

                “Fine.” Jimin pouted. “I’ll just have Jungkook wake you up.”

                You groaned, rolling over in time to see a toddler waddling towards you. “Mommy! Daddy told me to wake you up!” He yelled loudly, jumping up and down on the bed.

                You laughed, wrapping your son into a hug. “Fine, I’ll get up, but only because you’re the cutest son I have, Kookie!”

                “I’m your only son!” He laughed, then hesitated. “W- Wait, I am your only son, r- right?” He stared up at you with wide eyes.

                You laughed, nodding. “Of course, but that means you’re still the cutest!”

                Jungkook nodded with understanding and wrapped his adorable arms around you, barely able to reach and wrap you in a hug.

                Jimin peeked inside your room, smiling. “Come on, Jin made breakfast. Get ready quickly, okay?”

You nodded and pushed Jimin out of the room, promising to be down in fifteen minutes.

As you got ready, you looked at the calendar and saw the date. Oh.

It was the fifth anniversary of Jungkook’s death, and the death of The Queen.

It was a day they should be celebrating, overshadowed by the death of a close friend.

You rushed downstairs once you had gotten dressed and pressed a quick kiss onto Jimin’s cheek before sitting down, Jungkook jumping into his chair to sit next to you.

Seokjin walked in with Namjoon behind him, carrying out plates with bacon and pancakes stacked on top. Namjoon pecked Seokjin’s cheek playfully, earning him a light slap on the shoulder from the elder once the food had been placed down. “Yah, Kim Namjoon, you could have made me drop the pancakes!” He scolded.

Namjoon laughed and took his seat, kissing Seokjin again. “It’s because I’m so charming, isn’t it?”

Jungkook watched and gave a small, “eww!” He turned to you. “Mommy, why does everybody here kiss so much?” He wondered.

You smiled, ruffling his hair playfully. “It’s because we all love each other a lot, Kookie! Just like we all love you!”

Jungkook smiled, revealing his two front teeth that had begun to grow in. You felt a pang in your chest. It reminded you so much of Jungkook’s bunny smile, that you had to look away momentarily to pile food onto your plate.

Jimin caught on to your discomfort quickly, pressing a kiss onto your cheek. “You okay?” He asked.

You nodded, smiling. “I’m fine, Jimin. Just… Jungkook…”

He nodded, then picked Jungkook up and put him on his knee. “Kookie, do you want to go somewhere with the rest of us today?”

He nodded excitedly. “Y- Yes, I do! Will we get to play a game?” He bounced up and down excitedly.

“No, it’s going to be a bit sadder, Kookie. We’re going to visit some friends who left us,” Jin said sadly.

“Oh.”

“But we can play a game later, if you want! I mean, it is your birthday, after all!” Taehyung piped up, walking into the dining room and grabbing a piece of bacon.

“Yay!” Kookie smiled, his eyes sparkling. “Taehyungie is the best!”

You smiled sadly, stuffing a piece of pancake into your mouth as you felt Jimin’s arm snake around your waist comfortingly. He pressed a kiss to your cheek again, smiling.

Kookie got up excitedly and began running around, laughing and looking up at Yoongi who had just walked in, his hair still unkempt. Yoongi just smiled tiredly and ruffled Jungkook’s hair, muttering something about wishing that he had that much energy at his old age of 20.

You laughed, grabbing Jungkook’s wrist and making him sit down again.

“Come on, Kookie, let’s go finish breakfast, okay?”

 

 

Jungkook’s side hurt. It felt like it was on fire and that it was being frozen at the same time.

“Ow.”

“Kookie, are you okay?” A voice rang out.

He looked up, eyes widening. “H- Hobi…”

Hoseok smiled, taking Jungkook’s hands in his own. “My Kookie… Why are you here?”

Jungkook sobbed, hugging Hoseok tightly. “I- I thought you were dead!” He released Hoseok from the hug, only to lean in again and kiss Hoseok, trembling violently.

Hoseok laughed and kissed Jungkook back, wrapping him in a warm embrace. “We are dead, Jungkook.”

“W- We are…?”

“We’re very dead. But if we are dead, I’m just glad that we’re here together.”

Jungkook smiled and nodded. “I- I guess you weren’t lying when you said we’d be together forever, were you?” He joked.

Hoseok laughed again, his voice ringing out. “Of course I wasn’t!”

He placed a loving kiss onto Jungkook’s forehead, keeping him wrapped in his embrace. “I promise you, Kookie. From now on, I won’t leave your side even once.”

 


 

AN: Wahh, it's over! It'll feel so weird not updating this story or writing this anymore, I'm really going to miss it. I hope you guys enjoy the triple update today, I'm sorry they were all so short.

If you guys have requests for stories to write in the future, I'll take them into consideration! I love when I can write stories for people, so if you want to read something specific, I am almost always looking for new book ideas!

Anyways, thank you all so much for reading. I love you all, and I hope you all have a wonderful day today, tomorrow, and every day!

OH, BY THE WAY!

If you guys need to read any good stories, please check out my friend clovern and her stories, they're all super good and without her I'd probably not only write a lot worse but also have to deal with way too many emotions to be healthy ahaha. Idk I love her so much and if she's reading this she's probably either embarrassed like 'no shh' or like 'othank' or, actually, I don't know what she would do very well ^^

I'm too tired for this, I just wanted to thank you all for this, you're all such amazing humans and I hope you guys exist nicely!

That wasn't awkward at all

I have a life I really do

Talk to me if you have the time, I love talking and I obviously do way too much of it in these ANs! Goodbye~~~