CHAPTER 25

STAY BY MY SIDE

The next day Haein woke up before Mark wake up.

“Oh God, my head spinning like hell” said Haein caressing her forehead before get down from the bed and went into bathroom to take a shower. After done, Haein wake Mark up.

“Oppa wake up ~” said Haein softly to Mark that was sleeping peacefully.

“What time is it?” asked Mark still not opening his eyes which made Haein chuckled.

“It’s 9 o’clock. Take your shower and get down for breakfast. I’m going to help mama” said Haein and Mark nodded but instead of wake up, he pulled the blanket up.

“Fine. Sleep then” said Haein smiled while shook her head lightly. When she went downstairs, she saw Jinyoung and Youngjae sitting in front of television.

“The other members still sleeping?” asked Haein.

“Your Jaebum oppa and Jackson want to sleep more for awhile. Bambam and Yugyeom take their shower now. I’m not like them, I am a morning person” said Jinyoung.

“Me too ~ Morning person” said Youngjae.

“Are you sure Youngjae-ssi?” asked Jinyoung squinting his eyes.

“Heyy, sometime I woke up earlyy” whined Youngjae which made Jinyoung rolled his eyes.

"We have to highlight the word 'sometime' in this case, Youngjae-ssi" said Jinyoung which made  Haein chuckles. Haein then went to the kitchen where Mr Tuan and Mrs Tuan was there.

“Haein, good morning” said Mrs Tuan smiled to Haein.

“Good morning mama, papa” said Haein smiled while walking towards Mrs Tuan that was making some dough.

“What are you doing, mama?” asked Haein.

“I’m baking some cookies for you guys to eat tonight. They said they want to watch movies together” said Mrs Tuan smiled.

“Want some help?” asked Haein smiled.

“No, no need. This is nearly done. Go sit there and eat your breakfast. Oh, call Jinyoung and Youngjae too” said Mrs Tuan and Haein nodded. Haein went to call Jinyoung and Youngjae and when they walk to the kitchen, Haein suddenly lost her balance but luckily Jinyoung catch her before Haein fainted.

“Haein, Haein..yaa wake up, what’s wrong?” asked Jinyoung panicked and so Youngjae.

“Hyung, bring Haein to the couch” said Youngjae and Jinyoung carried Haein to the couch. Mr Tuan that heard the noise that Jinyoung and Youngjae made quickly went to the living room to see Haein lying on he couch.

“What happened to Haein?” asked Mr Tuan.

“Haein suddenly faint” said Jinyoung.

“I’ll call the doctor” said Mr Tuan and Jinyoung and Youngjae nodded. Mark then went downstairs to see Haein lying on the couch with Jinyoung by her side.

“Haein..Haein what happened to Haein?” asked Mark rushing towards Haein and Jinyoung quickly.

“I don’t know why but Haein suddenly faint. Maybe she tired?” said Jinyoung.

“Call the doctor already?” asked Mark. 

“Your dad called already” said Jinyoung and Mark nodded. After the doctor examine Haein, he told that Haein didn’t get enough rest and stressed. He suggest Haein to get lot of rest and don’t make her stressed.

“I’m sorry for not understanding you” said Mark pouted while Haein's hair.

“It’s not your fault, hyung. Haein just don’t want to looked weak in front of us. Just let Haein rest” said Jinyoung smiled to Mark. Since Mark don’t want to bring Haein to his room, he just let Haein lie on his lap. After awhile, Haein woke up and sit up.

“Haein my baby girl” said Mark smiled while hugging Haein.

“Oppa..what happened?” asked Haein.

“You fainted. Doctor said you didn’t get enough rest and stressed. What make you stressed?” said Mark. Haein just stay in silence.

“Mark hyung was so sick of worries over you” said Bambam.

“I..I’m thinking about my dream last night” said Haein.

“Haein..don’t be to worried about it. There will be seven handsome guys protecting you, no need to worry” said Mark. The others just listen to them since they didn’t understand what they talk about.

"I told you not to take serious to a dream. It's just a dream. Maybe you're too tired because all the work you've done recently that made you have a nightmare" said Jaebum softly.

“Okay, I’m sorry for making you guys worried” said Haein biting her lip.

“It’s okay. You’re a girl and we understand it” said Youngjae smiled.

“Now let’s eat our lunch ~” said Yugyeom cheerfully.

****

The next day, they all woke up early since they want to go to a shopping mall.

“Jaebum oppa don’t forget about your promise ~” said Haein chuckles.

“Aishh this girl. Arrasseooo” said Jaebum which made Haein chuckles.

"Hurry up Yugyeom-ssi. You're always late" said Jaebum which made Yugyeom giggling as he still tying his shoe lace while the other members already get into their mini van.

“We're going to shopping complex right? Yeay our leader want to treat usss!” shouted Bambam happily as Jaebum start to drive.

“Who said? My money only enough to treat Haein” said Jaebum rolled his eyes which made Bambam pouted. When they arrived there, they seemed not noticed much by fans since maybe it was a workday.

“We spread or stick together?” asked Jinyoung.

“Just go where you want but make sure not alone. Just for the safe. I have a date with my little sister. Mark hyung, I borrow Haein for awhile” said Jaebum grinning showing his teeth which made Mark chuckled and nodded. Haein then drag Jaebum into a shop.

“What you wanna buy?” asked Jaebum following Haein looking for a blouse that suit her.

“Actually I just want to have some time with oppa because oppa was too busy lately and since I’m always with Mark oppa. Maybe just one or two blouse hehe” said Haein chuckles.

“Aww look how my little sister plan something to have me entertaining her” said Jaebum chuckled while hugging Haein. Haein just smiled. 

“Ohh, this blouse is beautiful. It was denim design. Oppa buy this for me” said Haein checking the size before went to try it in the fitting room. Jaebum just smiled seeing Haein happy like that. When Haein went out from the fitting room, Jaebum went towards her.

“So how?” asked Jaebum.

“I like it. Buy this only” said Haein smiled.

“Only one? The members will say that I have no money to treat my own sister. Take another one or two” said Jaebum smiled which made Haein smiled widely.

“Jaebum oppa is so kind. I love you!” said Haein hugging Jaebum before went to choose another dress. After Haein choose another dress, Jaebum paid for it and went to roam the shopping mall together.

“Oppa want to buy some jeans. Let’s go there” said Jaebum grabbing Haein’s hand into a shop. When Haein followed Jaebum, Haein noticed a guy that looked familiar, but Haein ignored her thought.

“Oppa went to try this jeans first okay? Wait here carefully” said Jaebum and Haein nodded before Jaebum went into ghe fitting room. Haein then approached by a guy.

“Haein isn’t?” asked a guy that Haein noticed just now.

“Youngbin oppa?” guessed Haein and Youngbin nodded.

“What a small world” said Youngbin chuckles.

“Oppa here alone?” asked Haein but Youngbin shook his head.

“I’m with my dad and step-mom. But they seemed busy with each other so I asked them to roam here by myself” said Youngbin chuckles.

“And how about you?” asked Youngbin.

“I went here with my brother’s member and I’m waiting for my oppa to try a jeans” said Haein smiled.

“Ahh really? Like finally I can meet your brother” said Youngbin chuckles. Jaebum then went out from the fitting room and saw Haein talking with a guy.

“Haein-ah, who’s- Youngbin?” asked Jaebum as he walk towards them.

“Jaebum?” said Youngbin surprised.

“You guys know each other?” asked Haein shocked as well. 

“We went into same secondary school but then he move to America” said Jaebum.

“So Haein is your sister? No wonder I feel like Haein's face is so familiar. She's so alike to you, Jaebum-ssi! And she ever helped me once ago. And today we met again” said Youngbin chuckled.

“Hahahah, so how’s your life? You looked like a model now. Look at your style” said Jaebum chuckles.

“I’m a fashion designer. Eyy, what’s the different between you and me? You’re a famous idol, many people love you” said Youngbin patting Jaebum’s shoulder.

“Okay and I’m here being ignored” said Haein sulking.

“Hahahah, I’m sorry. Oh since we met, how about we eat some meals together? My treat” said Youngbin smiled.

“Why not hahaha. Let’s go” said Jaebum holding Haein’s hand following Youngbin to a restaurant. After they ordered their food, they talked with each other for awhile and when their food arrive, they eat their food silently.

“Anyway, I want to ask a question to Haein” said Youngbin which made Haein raised her eyebrow. 

“Haein have boyfriend already?” asked Youngbin which made Haein smiled.

“Of course ~ My sister is pretty. Every guys must fall in love to her. If I can, I want date her” said Jaebum chuckles which made Haein blushed.

“Ahh I see, that guy so lucky to have pretty girlfriend” said Youngbin pouted.

“Aww why are you pouting?” asked Haein chuckles.

“Because I kinda like you” said Youngbin smiled which made Jaebum squinted his eyes.

“Too bad, but my sister already have a boyfriend and she's happy with her boyfriend” said Jaebum smirked. Youngbin just smiled. After they finished their food, they separated.

“Did Youngbin really mean that?” asked Jaebum looking at Haein.

“What?” asked Haein raising her eyebrow. 

“That he like you” said Jaebum.

“Guy..easy to say like that just because of girl’s look. That guy is a sweet talker type that we have to be careful” said Haein.

“So what about Mark hyung?” asked Jaebum chuckles.

“That was in the other case. He love me ever since before you guys debuted okayy” said Haein a little bit angry which made Jaebum pinched Haein’s cheek to persuade her. They then walk around the shopping complex when suddenly, they found someone familiar.

“Eomma..” said Haein disbelieve. Jaebum that shocked when Haein suddenly said eomma turn his head to the direction where Haein stare and yes, it’s their mom with her new husband.

“I wanna go home. I want to go home” said Haein dragging Jaebum away. Actually Jaebum shocked as well to see their mom there. It’s really a small world.

“Haein wait, we have to tell the other members” said Jaebum as Haein fasten her walk and Haein stopped. Jaebum then called the other members and they went home. As they arrived home, Haein directly went into Mark’s room.

“What happened actually?” asked Mark to Jaebum.

“We found our mom” said Jaebum which made the members shocked.

“Let me persuade her” said Mark walking into his room.

“Haein..” said Mark softly as he took his sit beside Haein that was hugging her knee on his bed.

“I should be happy today but my mood ruined just because that old woman” said Haein pursue her lip. Mark then kissed Haein’s lip which made Haein widened her eyes with Mark’s sudden action.

“I already take away your bad mood. Now smile and be cheer” said Mark smiling sweetly which made Haein smiled.

“Look, I can make you happy. Why must bother yourself with something you hate” said Mark chuckles.

“Fine ~” said Haein smiled.

****