CHAPTER 15

STAY BY MY SIDE

Haein woke up with smile on her face while sit up before get down from her bed walking in front of mirror. She stare at her two necklace that tangled with each other.

“I should just wear one to avoid them tangled. But I don’t want to disappointed them. But this necklace will tangled” said Haein pouted. She then fixed the necklace before walk into her bathroom. After she done, she went out from her room and bumped with Mark.

“My baby girl woke up already?” said Mark while ruffling Haein’s hair. Haein look around afraid if other members saw them.

“No one here, don’t worry” said Mark chuckles to see Haein’s worried face.

“Good morning oppa” said Haein smiled while pinch Mark’s cheek before went downstairs.

“Eh, Jinyoung oppa woke up already? Sorry I woke up a little bit late” said Haein smiled to see Jinyoung was at the kitchen.

“I’m hungry. Aww it's okay” said Jinyoung chuckled but then his happy face changed to sorrow face as he saw there’s another necklace that Haein wore.

“What’s with that face, oppa?” asked Haein as she saw Jinyoung’s sorrow face.

“That must from Mark hyung. They went out together yesterday” thought Jinyoung.

“It’s..nothing. My stomach suddenly groaling hahaha” said Jinyoung faking his laugh.

“What’s for breakfast todayyy” said Jaebum entering the kitchen followed by others.

“Silly brother” said Haein chuckled.

“Ohh, Haein have new boyfriend?” asked Jackson which made Haein that was drinking her water chocked and so Mark that was drinking his water too which made the other members look at both of them.

“Hyung, gwaenchana?” asked Youngjae to Mark but Mark left the dining table. Haein just watch Mark walk away from there.

“What’s make oppa said like that?” asked Haein chuckles.

“Because..you have two necklace” said Jackson.

“Ohh, I just realized it too. Im Haein..what secret you’re hiding from me?” asked Jaebum while squinting his eyes.

“My..friend gave this. Oppa don’t know her, she post to me this yesterday, after you guys went for practice” said Haein smiled which made them ohhed but not Jinyoung. Jinyoung saw her went out with Mark yesterday. After they finished eating, Haein went to wash the dishes. Jinyoung then walk towards Haein.

“Haein-ah..” said Jinyoung before Haein look at him.

"Nae oppa? Why looked so serious?" asked Haein smiled but confused with Jinyoung's face at the same time.

“That necklace..Mark hyung gave it to you right?” asked Jinyoung which made Haein’s smile fade away.

“It’s not..”.

“Don’t lie to me. I saw you went out with Mark hyung yesterday” said Jinyoung.

“Ye..yes. Mark oppa gave this” said Haein looking down as Jinyoung looked like mad at her.

“So, you and Mark hyung wasn’t enemies..”.

“Im Haein” said Mark appeared at the kitchen suddenly which made Haein and Jinyoung turned their body to Mark. Jinyoung then left the kitchen and walk pass Mark.

“What’s with the face that Jinyoung made? He looked so angry” said Mark but Haein shook her head while smiling.

“Did you two fight?” asked Mark and again Haein shook her head while smiling.

“You didn’t have practice today?” asked Haein while finishing washing the dishes.

“We have practice today. I want you to follow us” said Mark smiled.

“Why?” asked Haein chuckles.

“Because I want you to watch me prac..”.

“Haein-ah, there you are..ohh Mark hyung?” said Jaebum as he entered the kitchen.

“I want you to bring my things to my car. I’ll wait you at my room. Be fast” said Mark with a little bit high tone and Haein nodded. Mark then left the kitchen while Jaebum walk towards Haein.

“Duh, he still bullying you? When will he stop doing that?” said Jaebum annoyed.

“Gwaenchana oppa. He ask me to do simple things” said Haein smiled while pinch Jaebum’s cheek.

“Do you want to follow us? I know you must be so bored at home alone” said Jaebum smiled.

“Sure..but I’ll following Mark oppa” said Haein which made Jaebum whined.

“Wae? (Why?)” said Jaebum pouted.

“Mark oppa asked me to help him carry his things” said Haein.

“Aish that guy, can’t he stop disturbing my little sister” said Jaebum.

“I have to go upstairs. See you” said Haein while pecking Jaebum’s cheek before went upstairs, to Mark’s room.

“My baby girl was here” said Mark while getting down from his bed.

“The other members left already. We have to hurry” said Haein which made Mark chuckled.

“Relax baby girl” said Mark before reaching his hoodie and car key.

“You want cake? I know a cafe that sold cake. It’s so yummy. Yesterday was your birthday, I didn’t buy you any cake” said Mark as he and Haein went into his car.

“Yaa, your members arrived at..”.

“You talk to much baby girl” said Mark chuckles while placing his index finger at Haein’s lip which made Haein pouted.

“Fine, I’ll just follow you” said Haein which made Mark chuckles. When they arrived at the cafe, they entered the cafe and Mark made an order as a waiter went to them. Haein then receive a text from Jaebum.

“Are you and Mark hyung going here?”.

“Jaebum?” asked Mark and Haein nodded.

“That guy was overprotective” said Mark which made Haein chuckled.

“Of course he would do that, I am with my enemies now. He worried if oppa bully me so hard” said Haein chuckles.

“Hmm, it’s okay, soon he’ll be my brother-in-law” said Mark which made Haein blushed. Their food then arrived.

“Looked yummy” said Haein smiled before shoving a spoon of the cake.

“How it taste?” asked Mark smiled.

“Perfect” said Haein excitedly.

“Yeay my baby girl love it. Happy belated birthday” said Mark smiled while pinch Haein’s cheek.

“Eyy why people love to pinch my cheek” said Haein pouted while caressing her cheek.

“Because your cheek looked so soft and chubby” said Mark chuckles.

“But! I won’t let anyone pinch your cheek anymore. Only me” said Mark.

“How oppa want to stop them? Oppa and me was enemies when we’re around them” said Haein chuckles.

“Ahh, Haein-ahhh” said Mark pouted.

“You’re too cute, oppa. That's why I love you” said Haein smiled which made Mark smiled shyly.

"Aww look at that shy smile hahahaha" said Haein chuckles.

“Eyy this girl. Hurry finish your cake” said Mark and Haein nodded.

****

“Sister, you’re here ~” said Jaebum while ruffling Haein’s hair as Haein and Mark arrived.

“Did Mark hyung bullied you?” asked Jaebum which made Haein chuckled.

“Yaa, I’m not that bad” said Mark rolling his eyes.

“Who knows” said Jaebum sticking his tongue out. Haein took a glance at Jinyoung as she worried if Jinyoung still mad at her but Jinyoung wasn’t looking at her, collapsed in his dance.

“Psst, can I know why Jinyoung was so passive today?” whispered Jackson to Haein.

“I..don’t know..” said Haein shrugging her shoulder.

“So, let’s get start kid” said Jaebum walking to the center of the practice room. Haein went took a sit on the couch at the corner of the room while listening to some songs. In the middle of the dance practice, Mark lost his step and tripped which made all the members went to help Mark to get up. Haein quickly run towards them.

“What happened? Mark oppa, gwaenchana? How can oppa tripped?” asked Haein worriedly.

“Of course I’m not okay, you can see!” shouted Mark to Haein which made Haein gasp.

“Hyung, want to go clinic?” asked Jaebum as Mark’s ankle looked bruised.

“No, no need. This was just a little. I want to go home” said Mark.

“But hyung..”.

“I want Haein to follow me” said Mark staring at Haein.

“Me..me?” asked Haein startled but Mark quickly grab Haein’s wrist, out from the dance practice room. Jinyoung squinted his eyes as he sensed something strange. On the other side, Mark and Haein reached Mark’s car.

“Mianhae Haein-ah” said Mark.

“Huh?” asked Haein confused.

“I’m shouting at you just now” said Mark which made Haein smiled a little.

“Gwaenchana oppa. I know you so well” said Haein smiled which made Mark smiled.

“But oppa, can you drive? Your ankle. Or let me asked Jaebum oppa too..”.

“I'm okay Im Haein. I can drive. It’s just a small accident” said Mark and after awhile, they arrived home. Haein helped Mark to went upstairs to his room.

“Let me treat you” said Haein but Mark refused.

“Yaa, you will have tour next month. What will your fans said if they see you in this condition? You almost made me crying you know” said Haein pouted.

“Did I made my baby girl worried? Mianhae” said Mark while holding Haein’s hand.

“But you should let me treat you” said Haein.

“Fine. Do what you love” said Mark which made Haein smiled. Haein then went to find first aid kit and when she found it she went back to Mark’s room and treat him.

“Done. Don’t move so much, okay” said Haein and Mark nodded.

“I want to go to my room..”.

“Stay with me, could you?” asked Mark pouted.

“But your members will come home in any minutes. Jaebum oppa texted me just now because they don't want to practice if you're not joining them” said Haein which made Mark pouted.

“Fine, you can go. I wanna sleep” said Mark coldly.

“Oppa, don’t sulk” whined Haein but Mark pretend to be fall asleep. Haein let him be and walk out from Mark’s room to her room.

“Can’t I just let them know my relationship with Haein? But I'm just too afraid” said Mark staring at Haein’s picture that he kept since the first time he start to like Haein.

****