-U1-

Unintentionally (A SEVENTEEN FANFICTION)

At the tick of the clock to 5:30 am, all high school students were expected to be at their own respective classrooms. Seungcheol, being an early bird as he is, is already sleeping at their classroom. What a good student, isn't he?

Since he was asleep, he was awakened when the bell rang. He get his phone out and found out that it was already 5:30 am. He was alarmed for his first subject is Mathematics. Everyone knows how terror their professor in Math is.

He quickly fixed his face and his uniform. Their class President, Junhwi, roamed around the room to collect the other phones everyone is holding. Good students, aren't they? They were supposed to put all of their phones at the bag but... Anyways.

As Seungcheol put his phone in the bag, their Professor suddenly came. "Everyone, come on! Back to your own chairs!" Junhwi said as he finishes the last student in the room. Mr. Lee Pilmo came in with a serious face as the sound of chairs faded. "Come in," He said with his calm look as everyone wait for the door to open.

"Woah," Boys commented as they saw the person entering the room. "Introduce yourself, please." Mr. Lee said as he sat down on his chair. "Yes. Hi, I'm Jeonghan." The new student said as he bowed showing his shy smile. Seungcheol, whose busy finding his math notebook on his bag, hasn't been able to see Jeonghan's face until he finished saying his name. 

'I think... you're really, really pretty.' Seungcheol said in his mind as soon as he saw him. Well, he probably didn't look at Jeonghan's uniform. Uh-oh.

"Sit beside Mr. Lee Jihoon. Jihoon raise your hand." Mr. Pilmo said and stood up to start the discussion. 

Minutes passed, Seungcheol caught himself staring at Jeonghan, again. "Yes, Mr. Choi Seungcheol, solve the problem." Their professor said as he pointed Seungcheol who's looking at Jeonghan. But he didn't move an inch. So Wonwoo, who's seating beside him, nudged Seungcheol so that he would wake up from his daydream, what the hell.

"Y-ye, Sir? Mm." Seungcheol said as he look around only to find the others staring at him, ah no, simply laughing at him. "Focus, Seungcheol. Focus." Their professor said as the others let their laugh made the way out of their mouth. Oh, well.

17-17-17

At the 3rd ring of the bell in the afternoon, Grade 2-B students yell in joy for it is their PE time. Some changed their clothes while others stayed in their uniform. Soonyoung, who's asking Jeonghan to play with them, caught the attention of Seungcheol.

"Ya, what are you doing?" He asked as he walked towards Soonyoung. Soonyoung looked at him and said, "He's joining us." and then run to Junhwi who's with some students at 1-A.

"’He’? What do you mean by ‘he’?" Seungcheol asked while trying to catch up to Soonyoung. The latter smiled and said, "Jeonghan hyung," leaving Seungcheol confused.

"Hyung? Jeonghan? Who's Jeonghan?" He asked in his mind, really, huh?

"Who the hell is Jeonghan?!" He yelled to Soonyoung because he is far and Soonyoung is talking to a 1-A student whose teacher is absent. What the heck.

"Yes? You're calling me?" It felt like the world had punched him upon hearing Jeonghan's voice.

"She is Jeonghan? So she is a he? No, He is a he? Ugh, just look at his uniform bruh." He said in his mind as he turns around to seet Jeonghan in his PE uniform. What the... He's in PE uniform. How can he even know that Jeonghan's a boy when every student wears that same uniform.

"Uh, yea, you're gonna play basketball? I'll just change my clothes so yeah. Bye?" Seungcheol said and ran towards the changing room.

Jeonghan just shrugged and went to Soonyoung who's with the others.

Meanwhile Seungcheol...

"Is he really a he? Uh, this is confusing." Seungcheol said in his mind. "Ah, stop thinking of him, Seungcheol!!"

You know, just don't do what Seungcheol did ; only seeing the face and not the uniform.

17-17-17

"Come on, just play hyung!"

"Just stand up, hyung. And throw the ball like this!" Mingyu, a student from 1-A said and threw the ball to the ring that got the attention of the girls for the three point shot.

"Arasseo, arasseo. But are you sure teachers won't see you? I mean, guys, you're teacher is just absent. A sub-teacher may come, you know." Jeonghan said and stood up from the bleacher he is sitting at. "Ah, no, no. It won't happen, hyung. Come on." Chan, another 1-A student said and ran to the middle of the basketball court. [Okay, okay.]

"Okay, okay! But-where's that guy awhile ago? He said he'll just change his clothes." Jeonghan said as he walked to Chan. "Oh, Seungcheol hyung? He's-oh! He's there! Come on, hyung! Let's play!" Soonyoung said and ran to Seungcheol.

"Okay but where's Jihoon? Jihoon-a!" He said and searched for Jihoon who's at his back, a stupid guy.

"I'm here, pabo." Jihoon said and ran towards Soonyoung to grab the ball. And then, the game started. [Fool.]

2-B boys teamed up versus their hoobaes, 1-A. As the game passed, Seungcheol managed to touch Jeonghan more, which resulted to a hyper Seungcheol. Omg.

The game ended with 1-A winning, what a shame for 2-B got 7 members and are older than 1-A.

"Ya, it's your fault, Jihoon-a! You shouldn't be playing! I need my wife to cheer for me!" Seungcheol said as he change his clothes in the changing room together with the others (they're separated. Each room has only one person. You byuntaes.). [ert]

"Seungcheol hyung! You gay!" Seokmin yelled. "Mwo? Me? Gay? I'm the man! Jihoon is my wife!" Seungcheol yelled back as he finished changing his clothes.

Meanwhile… "Are you guys normally like this?" Jeonghan asked two guys who are having chitchat outside the rooms.

"Oh, yeah. Get used to us." Minghao said while nodding to his hyung.

"Yep, we're normally like this. But Seungcheol hyung is the craziest among us. He calls Jihoon hyung 'his wife' for fun. Besides, we're together for years."Jisoo, another 2-B student said.

"Wait, really? Wife? You guys are funny." Jeonghan said while Seungcheol suddenly became quiet, hearing Jeonghan laugh. 

"Ya, Seungcheol hyung! Why did you become quiet?" Asked Seungkwan, a boy from 1-A. 

"Seungcheol hyung didn't know what to say!" Said Hansol, resulting to a loud laugh from the others.

"Ne? Me? Quiet? I'm not quiet! RAH!" The changing room was filled with noise as they continued to shout.

Inside, Seungcheol is still thinking of Jeonghan.

17-17-17

It's freaking 10:10 when they were dismissed and it was raining outside. Seungcheol already said his goodbye to his friends and went to the bus station thinking about Jeonghan.

"So... Jeonghan is a boy. " Seungcheol said, whispering the boy part to himself as if saying he couldn't like a boy.

"Yea, you're calling me?"