-U4-

Unintentionally (A SEVENTEEN FANFICTION)

Everything was all black, Sehngcheol can't see a thing. When suddenly, he heard a voice at his back.

"I hate you! Don't lie to me! Just tell me that you're leaving and never coming back!" A girl's voice said.

So Seungcheol turned around, where he saw two blurred people. The girl, as far as he could see, was punching the boy's chest hard.

The boy said, in a deep, crying voice, "No! I'm not lying to you! I'm noit going with mom! Nor dad! I will not go with anyone, I am staying here!"

The girl looked at him, "I thought you're not leaving again? Hm? Why do you always leave me behind, huh, Seungcheol?!" She, then, again, shouted, her voice shaking. And then off she went, and ran, to the streets outside the subdivision but still visible to him. Seungcheol followed, and then, in a snap, while the girl was still on the road, running, a bus, so large, had appeared, driving in a very high speed.

"No, no, no, Jinri. No!!"

It was fast, the Seungcheol in his dream was 10 meters away from the girl now. If only he had more time, and the bus was far, he could grab her.

But then, he opened his eyes and a white ceiling welcomed him. He wandered his eyes around, black curtains, white wall, a shelf packed with books, he is definitely at his, Soonyoung, Seungkwan, and Jihoon's room at Hansol's house, where they sleep in most of the times because Hansol's parents, including his sister, are abroad.

He stood up, careful not to wake Seungkwan lying on the other bed, Jihoon at the upper deck of his bed and Soonyoung at the upper deck of Seungkwan's bed.

Heavy raindrops pour, making noise, but no one seem to be awake till now. He grabbed his phone by the bedside table and looked for the time, six o'clock in the morning.

He made his way to the door when he heard a groan, "Hyung, where have you been all night?"  and Seungcheol was sure it was Jihoon. He looked back, and said, "Ah, I went to our house to get some stuffs. Dad's there, you know. I reckon he must be sleeping in my bed now, so I got all my school stuffs and such." 

And then, he walked back to his bed, "Ah, Jinri noona... do you remember Jinri noona?" Jihoon suddenly opened his eyes. "Omo, you... you dreamed of her?" He asked and looked at Seungcheol.

"Look at what she is now..." Seungcheol said instead, looking at the photos on his bedside table.

"You know, I think Sulli noona is enjoying herself now. She's really famous." Jihoon said and smiled at Seungcheol. But Seungcheol pretended he didn't heard it.

"I think, it's time for us to cook now. Come on, there's a lot of stuffs to do today. Get up, you little kid." Seungcheol said instead and made his way out to the kitchens, where he think of what to eat.

17-17-17-17-17

"Is Jisoo avoiding us?" Finally, someone asked about it, said Seungcheol on his mind. While the others help themselves onto bacon and eggs, Seokmim asked the others.

"Werr, I ting 'e is. 'e's a bit dishtant to ush thish pash weegs. And I've notished 'im 'ith Jeonghan hyung arr the 'ime." Said Soonyoung, his mouth full. "Ah, Soonyoung, stop it." Said Hansol and threw him suspicious looks. Soonyoung eyed him for a moment, then drank, and said, "I said, well, I think he is. You know, he's a bit distant to us this past weeks. Well, and I've noticed him with Jeonghan hyung all the time, anywhere he goes, that transferee guy." 

"He said his dating someone, doesn't he said, Minghao?" Jun asked, Minghao merely nodded and said, "But I think, there's something going on with those two." Chan glared at him, "Are you serious? Something going on like what?" He said. Minghao glared at him too, "Oh, for Pete's sake. Not that thing, Chan, not that thing you think." 

Someone coughed, that made them looked at him, and saw that it was Seungcheol, who was inside two sweaters.

"Drink that medicine on the top of the refrigerator. You came here by midnight so I'm sure it's raining then." Jihoon said, eyeing him. Mingyu rolled his eyes, "Oh, look, you're wife's worried at you, hyung." He said. And in seconds, his face was full with, uh, bacons. 

"You shouldn't waste food, Jihoon." Said Wonwoo and stared at him.

"For goodness' sake, guys. Go finish that so that you all will be doing your projects." Said Seungcheol and reached the medicine.
 

"What was your dream about?" Jihoon asked while sweeping the floor after ensuring that no one was left in the kitchen but them.

But Seungcheol, as expected, did not said anything. He would open his mouth, then close it again. He, then, focused on washing the plates.

"You know, Seungcheol, Sulli is okay- hey, are you alright?" Jihoon dropped the broom and walked to Seungcheol, who was washing the same plate over and over again, his face wet. He is crying.

"Dad was talking about her the time I arrived, he was yelling and yelling. And then when I came here, my mind was full of her." He sniffed. "And then I dreamed about being with her again at the park on our subdivision years ago. Then," he sniffed, "That-that thing happened again." 

Jihoon looked sympathetically at his best friend.

"Seungcheol, listen, don't blame yourself. She's fine now, oka-" Jihoon was cut off in mid sentence, "YES, YES, SHE'S FINE NOW. AND SHE NEVER EVEN TALKED TO US AGAIN!" Seungcheol said, making the others to come back to the kitchen to see what happened.

"What the heck is happ-" Seungkwan was shocked at what he saw, Seungcheol, crying his all out, "enning?" He finished with a whisper. He looked at Jihoon meaningfully, and glanced at Seungcheol.

"Even her own mom or dad? How could she do this?" Seungcheol cried. Still now, Seungcheol is blaming himself for everything.

"You don't have to blame yourself, Seungcheol. Come on, Jinri's fine, okay? It was clearly not your fault and you have nothing to do with it. It is an accident, alright? And everything is her choice. Now, come on. Stand up." Seungkwan said, rushing to Seungcheol and patting him at the back, his eyes fixed at Jihoon's.

Jihoon bowed, his fault again.

"Why ask Jinri, of all people?" Mouthed Seungkwan. 

"I wanna know." Jihoon mouthed back.

"Now you know."