-U8-

Unintentionally (A SEVENTEEN FANFICTION)

Hey, I’m starting to think that I can’t continue this story. :3 I’m freaking bored about this drama. -_- Should I just erase this?

~~~~~~

I’ve already talked to Jihoon, and asked him why the hell he is avoiding me because for Pete’s sake, he’s my best-est friend I have and now what does he thinks he does? He’s making me crazy. But you know what he answered to me? He freaking said that he is not and will never be avoiding me! Like, how the hell?

So I’ve come to develop the habit of talking to Jeonghan all day and all night- yes. Jisoo seems to avoid him too. I’ve ditched the group’s gatherings; I don’t talk to Seungkwan, Soonyoung and also Jihoon. And it makes me sick- no, it’s really sick. In just a snap, everyone hates me.

Now, I’m starting to think that I should really talk to Sulli.

“Hey, who’s Sulli?”

I suddenly jumped, maybe I voiced out my thoughts.

“She’s no one.” I said. Sulli is an idol. I just hope no one finds out that I’m crazy over her.

But I’m already in love with Yoon Jeonghan. Should I just forget Sulli?

Besides, it’s crazy. How can I tell someone that I’m crazily and helplessly in love with Choi Sulli, an idol and for Pete’s sake, my older sister.

“Don’t tell me she’s the one?”

“What the one?”

“The one you’ve been talking about, the one you’re in love with.”

“No, I’m not in love with a girl.”

There’s a moment of silence.

“Hey, are you gay or something?” He snickered. I smirked.

“No, I’m not.”

“But you just indirectly said that you like a guy.”

“No, I did not.”

“You just did.”

“No, I was just saying that I’m not in love with a girl. And you weren’t supposed to interpret it like that. You’ve misunderstood everything I said.”

“And now you’re being defensive.”

“What’s being defensive in there?”

“Everything.”

“Oh, Jeonghan.”

“You’re hopeless.”

“Yeah, maybe I am.”

“And now you’re being over dramatic! Gosh, I shouldn’t have talked to you.”

“What? And now you regret talking to me?” I said and looked at him intently. I smiled and threw the basketball at him.

“YES! Oh, gosh, Seungcheol!”

“And now you’re the one who’s gay.” I said, the basketball flowing back and forth from me to Jeonghan and vice versa.

“It’s because I am.” And just then, the ball stopped.

“So Jisoo’s the one who you’ve been talking about. The one you’re in love with?”

“Stupid. It’s you.” My eyes looked at him. Wait, did he just said that he like me? I was thinking, I was thinking about him. Then he just had to steal a kiss from me. He suddenly ran away from me, probably going to his home.

I smiled.

“See you tomorrow, Jeonghan!!” I yelled.

Then I just had to see Jihoon not so far away from me, crying. I don’t know but I had the feeling that I had to run after him. So I did. Ugh. This is so frustrating.

“Jihoon! Ya! It’s not what you think!” I said and ran faster, but why does it feel like I’m never reaching him? Why?

“Stop! Hey! I told you to stop running!” I shouted and stopped running and then struggled to catch my breath.

“Why? Why you did even ran after me? I thought you’re in love with Jeonghan hyung?”

A minute of silence passed. I’m still analyzing what he just said to me.

WAIT. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUDGE. IS HE CRUSHING OVER ME?!     

I mentally slapped myself. I’ve made millions of stupid remarks but this is the most stupid thing I’ve said.

“What does Jeonghan have to do with us?” I said and looked at him, whose back is facing me. Like what the hell? I thought I was the only one who’s allowed to be over dramatic on this ty life of mine. Look at him; he can win the best actor of the year award at this point.

I mentally slapped myself again. This is the last time that I am joking over these things.

“There is no ‘us’, Seungcheol. Don’t do this to me.” I walked one step, two, three, and then stopped.

“What is happening to you?”

“I am merely avoiding you, but why does it look like I’m the one who’s desperately calling out for you?”

“Jihoon, if this is about my sudden distance within the group, you know that this is because of Jinri noona, Soonyoung, Minkyung noona and Seungkwan!”

“What? Seungkwan? Why? He didn’t even speak a single word against you, Seungcheol.” He said and turned around, we’re 10 steps away, but why does it feel like we’re an ocean apart?

I didn’t speak. If I will, he’ll know everything. He’ll be disgusted of me.

But then, isn’t he disgusted of me now?

“Now, you’re keeping secrets from me. I don’t know, Seungcheol. I thought you trust me? Why do you even keep those s on yourself?” He’s crying as he said that. Jihoon… He’s not emotional; he doesn’t tell or show us his feelings. But right now, he’s crying in front of me, because of me.

“Jihoon, understand me. I didn’t tell you what really happened because you’ll be disgusted of me. It’s better if no one really knows. It’s a problem from the past. And every time I talk about it, emotions rush to me. Get me?” I said as calm as I can. I stepped forward by two steps, but he stepped backward by two steps.

“Now, why are you like that? Did something happen between your family, or what?”

He’s just looking at me with those eyes. I don’t know, but Jihoon doesn’t feel like he’s Jihoon today.

“No, nothing happened.”

“And then what? Why are you crying so suddenly after me finding out that you’re what, spying on me? After running away from me?”

“Seungcheol, why are you so naïve?”

I looked at him. How am I naïve? So, he just spied over me while talking to Jeonghan and then running away like that just to ask why am I naïve? How stupid.

“Look, I am asking you why you are even crying. I understand something deep has happened, so talk to me about it right now and don’t just cry over there like a lost pers-“

I was stop in midsentence due to his voice.

“It’s because Jeonghan hyung kissed you and you liked it.”

A minute of silence…

What the actual fudge.

“Are you jealous?”

One word is what I’ve ever got from a Lee Jihoon.

“Numb.”

17-17-17-17-17

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE.