-U7-

Unintentionally (A SEVENTEEN FANFICTION)

//evil laughs//HEHEHE

“But… where’s Seungcheol hyung? And Minkyung noona? They’ve been out there for an hour already. I’m starting to worry.” I heard Minghao asked. I quietly removed my shoes and wiped away my tears away.

Jinri chose to leave us because she thought that I’d leave her. She left us because she thought I’d choose to go with mom… or dad.

So I should forget her for choosing her dream over me.

“Nah. Don’t worry. They’re fine. They’ve probably missed each other’s presence. Look! Maybe, our Seungcheol hyung will be announcing that he’s in a relationship with Minkyung noona when they come back—OWW! YAH! SOONYOUNG HYUNG—oww! That hurts! Wait—I was only joking. Hmm? See? OW. STOP!”

But, I can’t.

I opened the door to find Chan and Soonyoung throwing pillows at each other. The door must’ve created a sound for them to look at me; I don’t really know if it created such a sound because my mind is so full now. Soonyoung will kill me the moment he finds out that I left his sister.

“Oh, there they are, safe and sound. Come on, hyung. Let’s eat and then start to question these girls.” Soonyoung said and walked to the kitchen.

I thought I must’ve been crazy because my eyes became wet, but then I realized that I’m crying.

Soonyoung knew all of these crazy s I’ve kept the whole time.

And pretends he didn’t even know a single thing while watching Seungkwan and Jihoon talk about it.

“Oh, where’s Minkyung?” Jinseol asked and looked at my back. Soonyoung stopped walking.

“You left her?” Jihoon asked.

I remained quiet.

“Hey, where’s noona?” Seungkwan asked.

Someone entered the gate. It must be Minkyung. So I started walking to my room upstairs. But someone grabbed my shirt and punched me.

Then I heard Kihyung hyung’s voice as well as Wonho hyung and Hyungwon hyung’s. Where’s Minkyung?

My face is literally wet with tears and blood from a cut on my mouth. Soonyoung punched me again. I didn’t fight back. Soonyoung punched my several times more and I started feeling numb. I didn’t fight back. I never fought back.

Kihyun hyung, Wonho hyung and Hyungwon hyung separated us. Jihoon held my hand. Seungkwan faced Soonyoung and started talking to him.

Soonyoung must’ve thought that I did something to his sister. He’s shouting. But I never spoke.

He finally stopped shouting.

“So… you knew everything?”

 

 

The world must’ve stopped because everybody stopped talking.

“Tah.” Soonyoung said and looked at my eyes intently.

“You’re creating fight because of that? Why? Does it matter anymore? It has been years, why don’t you tell the others about what happened? Huh?” He said and removed himself from being held by Wonho hyung and Hyungwon hyung.

I grinned and looked at Seungkwan. I suddenly want to make him look bad- even if it means that I’m worse.

This drama’s going to be interesting.

“What? That this group has gays?”

“Seungcheol!” Kihyun, as the oldest of us here, said. As if he’s scolding me for not considering the people who’s gay here—or maybe because he knows that I’m gay too.

I heard footsteps, someone’s running- and then a minute passed, Minkyung’s here, bewildered on what happened to us.

Jinseol and Jinhee stood up and went outside after talking to Minkyung.

Then the tense add up—Minkyung’s safe, he has no reason to be mad or whatsoever anymore, so he moves away to Wonho and Hyungwon hyung.

Many things happened, Seungkwan suddenly went to his room and Jihoon followed—his eyes shows tiredness and sadness. It’s as if Jihoon was somehow afftected.

 

 

It’s Monday, roughly a week after that. Seungkwan somehow avoids me—maybe because of what’s supposed to happen that day. But something’s off- like something more happened which I didn’t know. It’s strange, that isn’t the only thing that happened over the past few days, Jisoo seems to avoid Jeonghan, and I’m starting to feel like the world’s being nice to me even if it isn’t the slightest.

I’ve asked Junhwi about why he thinks Jisoo is avoiding Jeonghan, but he only said that I might be only hallucinating because he doesn’t even know that they were that close—to the point that they’ll not leave each other’s company.

It’s lunch when I’ve decided to talk to Jeonghan, he isn’t with someone else, just using his phone- probably texting someone. I quietly creep to his back and whispered, ‘boo’. He jumps a little and looked at his back.

“What the hell are you--, Oh, Seungcheol, hi?” I smiled at him and looked over his phone.

“What are you doing?”

“Texting someone, probably?”

“Right,” I said and a few quiet minutes passed. I watched the canteen packed with students and finally set to my mind to find where the group is—but then I remembered no one’s been talking to me ever since the confrontation. Yes, not even Kihyun hyung, or Jihoon, which surprised me a lot.

Then I remembered that Jeonghan’s here. So I just looked at him while he’s busy with his phone. I studied his face, how long his hair is, how beautiful his eyes are, how perfect his nose fits with his lips in his face—he’s just too beautiful.

Although something is wrong, he’s eyes have grown circles around them, and he hasn’t been smiling lately—I notices the sad smiles he’s giving to the people greeting him, he’s awfully sad.

"Jeonghan," I called his attention. "What the heck, why are you so down? What happened?" Asks Seungcheol after seeing that Jeonghan’s stressed.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

Jeonghan looks at me for a moment and smiles.

"You know how I end up transferring here?” He said. “How? What happened?” I replied.

“Something terrible has happened.” He smiled a sad smile, and continued, “I ran away from my old school because there's something I'm afraid to happen. There are some things I need to think about outside the school.” He paused, and then put his phone in his pocket. “I haven't been in school because my mom has been sick." Jeonghan said. But I find something in his eyes, like he’s been hiding something. So I asked him, “And??”

Jeonghan sighed, he knows he can’t hide anything from Seungcheol after opening up. He hesitates for a moment, but thinks that he might be able to trust Seungcheol.

“Fine, there’s some family problem I have here, and I’ve been falling in love for someone I shouldn’t have. He’s a guy, for Pete’s sake. And… and I want to prove myself that I can move on from him so I went to a school he goes to. So, here I am.” He said in a low voice so no one notices.

I looked down, and then sighed. He likes a guy, somehow I felt relieved. Maybe he’ll like me too. "Follow me.”

"Wha-what are you doing?" Jeonghan asked to I as my hands wrapped around his waist. "Let's go for a round!" I said and ran to the basketball court. 

And God knows how happy I was while playing. 

17-17-17-17

SO a development of Jeongcheol’s ship here and Sulli and Seungcheol’s. Hehehehehehehe. Btw, I used Sulli as--- yes, I used Sulli for that role. Hehe. Luvyaaa.