-U2-

Unintentionally (A SEVENTEEN FANFICTION)

"Yeah, you're calling me?" Jeonghan asked causing Seungcheol to stop. What is he going to do? What to do?

"O-Oh, no. I-I have a.... A friend named Yoo Jeonghan! Yes, yes, Yoo Jeonghan." Seungcheol said and smiled at Jeonghan nervously.

"Oh, really? Few and we got the exact name. By the way, Yoon Jeonghan, 17." Seungcheol scratched his neck, 'I'm sorry Kihyun hyung.' Seungcheol said in his mind. "Ne, I am Seungcheol, Choi Seungcheol. You're- on your way to home?" Asked Seungcheol and then Jeonghan smiled and looked at him.

"Ah-Oh-Hehe-" Seungcheol was cut when someone called him.

"Seungcheol-a! Here you go! I was finding you all over the school, and yet you're just here! Aw, man, you should've told me!" A guy on the same uniform together with one other walked their way to Seungcheol. And then Seungcheol started to get nervous and whispered.

"Hyung, you're Yoo Kihyun, right? Use Jeonghan for awhile. Saranghaeyo." In a voice Jeonghan and the other boy couldn't hear, but the other boy heard it.

"Waeyo?" He asked innocently, but Seungcheol looked at him, as if surprised, "Oh, Hyungwon hyung! I thought you always go to your home directly after school? Why are you here?" Seungcheol snapped his head in his own mind as he bro-fist with Hyungwon. But Hyungwon only had a confused face, well, same as Kihyun, whom, now, we may call Yoo Jeonghan-- the great pretender.

"Ya, Waeyo?" asked the innocent Hyungwon but Kihyun only smiled.

"Annyeonghaseyo, noona, I am Yoo K- I mean, Jeonghan. Yoo Jeonghan, 19." Said Kihyun, politely to the girl he saw beside Seungcheol.

"Ah, Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Yoon Jeonghan, 17, Hyung." Surprised, Kihyun slightly pinched Seungcheol beside him who is acting weird. "I'm sorry, ah, would you mind if we go now? I mean, this little kid has to explain something. Bye!"

And then Kihyun dragged Seungcheol to the bus with Hyungwon just following the two of them, still clueless. Hyungwon paid for three, for Kihyun and Seungcheol are still busy.

"Hyung, ah! It hurts!" Seungcheol complained as he tried to remove Kihyun's arms around his neck. But Kihyun let him sit first before letting go of Seungcheol.

"Now, why do I have to pretend as Yoo Jeonghan infront of Yoon Jeonghan?" Said Kihyun in a low voice, hoping no one could hear them. 

"Hyung, ah, it's a long story. I-- I can't tell you it now." Seungcheol said smiling awkwardly, so Hyungwon, who is sitting in front of them, turned around and said, "Seriously?  In front of Yoon Jeonghan? Are you insane?"

"Ya, it doesn't mean anything that you think it is. I do not like him, really. You guys are the one-" But Seungcheol was cut mid-sentence by Kihyun, "Boy, you're way too informal, use hyung, please. And … What did we hear? You just spilled it, bro. But why the hell you're attracted to HIM?" He said in a whisper, for the others not to hear. Of course, they must be quiet.

"Ya- I mean, Hyung, I don't like HIM. He's just too beautiful at first look I thought he was a girl. But, I am not attracted to him. Like, really." Seungcheol said, trying to explain himself.

"But why pretend as Yoo Jeonghan?" Hyungwon, who seem to be very curious, asked Seungcheol with a grin. And there, Seungcheol told them the whole story.

"For Pete's sake, Seungcheol, are you serious?" Hyungwon asked. 

"You are attracted to a boy. Is that even normal, Seungcheol?" Asked Kihyun but Seungcheol only shook his head.

"I said I am not! How I am even attracted to a boy? I was just amazed because he really looks like a girl!" Seungcheol said, half whispering.

"Oh, really huh? Then what do you call on the way you act? You idolized him? You're 17, Seungcheol, not 13." said Hyungwon, who was ready to get off the bus.

"Come on, believe me. I'm straight." Seungcheol said, but Hyungwon pressed the buzzer, and stood up, "Only if I saw you again with him. I'm going to prove something." And walked away, leaving Kihyun and Seungcheol alone.

"Kid, you're unbelievable." said Kihyun.

"But, would you pretend as Yoo Jeonghan? Hyung? Please?" Said Seungcheol, ah, no, begged Seungcheol.

There was a moment of silence, as if killing Seungcheol with his nervousness, before Kihyun finally said, "Only if you treat me tomorrow. Lunch at the ice cream parlor."

So Seungcheol agreed.

17-17                                                                                            

Seungcheol arrived at home by 10:30. His brother, Seungmin, yelled at him, "You little kid, I may be older at you by 2 years but you're still my dongsaeng! Don't turn your back at me!" after Seungcheol ignored him when he asked where he went because he's usually home by 10:20.

"Hyung, I'm tired." He reasoned out, but his mother came yelling at his door (He locked it).

"Seungcheol! Ah, this kid! Just eat a little! Doesn't mean you're tired, you're gonna sleep directly from school! You have to eat for Pete's sake!" Said his mother but Seungcheol wasn't listening. He's tired and he wanted some time alone.

Getting his History book, he remembered something, "Eomma! Appa eodiga?!" He asked but his mother wouldn't listen to him, so his brother answered, "He's still at the center! Still haven't finished his work."

[Mom! Where's dad?]

Seungcheol sighed, as always. Why did he ask again?

Reading through his History book, he remembered how Jeonghan smiled at him awhile ago. His perfect, angel-like smile. His long hair. His attracting eyes. And how he smiles when he's shy.

"AHHH SEUNGCHEOL WAE?!?!" He groaned and hit himself in the book, five times, too hard that his forehead gone red.
[Why?]

"Ya! Seungcheol-a! Why are you shouting?!" His mother knocked his door repeatedly. Seungcheol kicked the floor which resulted from him, falling down the door and his book falling to the floor which created much noise.

"Open the door, Seungcheol!" His mother asked again, still knocking the door, but Seungcheol didn't mind her.

"You're not attracted to him, Seungcheol. He's a guy. You're straight. Mind that. You don't like any guy from school. Yes, no, not at all. You don't like him, right? No, I don't like him. He's not beautiful, oh no, he is beautiful. Ah, seriously, my head hurts!" Seungcheol said, keeping in his mind that he's straight.

"Ah, Seungmin-a! Get the lock!" His mother asked his brother. And when they opened the door, a crazy-looking Seungcheol surprised them.

Seungcheol never gone this mad because of his crazy feelings.