-U5-

Unintentionally (A SEVENTEEN FANFICTION)

Everybody seemed not to care about Seungcheol, but deep inside, they knew that they are hiding something. And mentioning Sulli, all of them are eager to know what is Seungcheol's connection to her.

The topic was now subsided, as though nothing happened in the morning, because of Seungkwan's warning to them to let him, Jihoon and Seungcheol sort things out.

By lunch time, Seungcheol came down from their room to the kitchen, and he was shocked to find out that Jisoo was there, after a month of no talking.

"Hyung," said Jisoo, calling out his only hyung in the room, Seungcheol. But Seungcheol seemed either to not hear, or to ignore him. Seconds later, Jisoo called him again.

"Hyung," he said in a louder voice. It turns out that, Seungcheol was totally ignoring him. So the whole day Jisoo was there, Seungcheol didn't even speak a word.

He kept on thinking about Jeonghan and Jisoo all the time, that's why.

On Tuesday morning, Seungcheol was understanding English so hard, that he thinks his nose'll bled afterwards. Their room adviser slash English professor, Mr. Song Joongki, arrived exactly after the bell rang. Seungcheol hurried off to memorize and then stood up to greet him.

Again, indeed, Jeonghan was late, catching their attentions, and making Seungcheol think about him again and again.

Throughout the day, Seungcheol avoided talking with the others, Kihyun approached him with Hyungwon again, asking when will he pretend as Yoo Jeonghan, but Seungcheol seem not to care. He only replied with a short, "I'll tell you some other time, hyung." and he hurried off to the library to see some reference books for his report on Science.

By ten o'clock in the evening, as usual, the bell rang, telling all high school students that school has now ended. Seungcheol hurried to the bus stop while memorizing poetry lines to recite on his English subject, his bag full of history and science books.

It took the others five more minutes to come to the bus stop, Kihyun, Hyungwon, and Lee Minhyuk, Kihyun's friend, were also there.

"Tomorrow, 3 pm at the court, it's our vacant, right Minhyuk?" Kihyun asked Minhyuk and the latter replied with a nod. "I heard that our history professor will not be on school till next Monday, it's the same time as your vacant. I think, we'll be able to play there." Soonyoung said and jumped.

"Hey, Seungcheol hyung, that's the bus to the house. Come on, guys. Kihyun hyung, we'll see you tomorrow!" Seungkwan said and pointed the bus coming. Seungcheol just shrugged and entered the bus when it stopped.

Everyone was still at the living room, studying. While Seungcheol said he had enough, ate dinner, and then laid in bed.

At some point, he suddenly thought of Jisoo again.                                                   

That leads him on thinking about Jeonghan.

...

"Hi, I'm Jeonghan." The new student said as he bowed showing his shy smile. 'I think, you're really, really pretty.' Seungcheol said in his mind.

"Yeah, you're calling me?"

"Yes?"

"What's the matter with me?! Seungcheol said and threw himself in his bed. "I like a boy?" Seungcheol asked, as if he is talking to someone. And then, he rolled over his bed. "Seungcheol!!!" He shouted, and then he sat, and faced palm. "WAKE UP!!" He shouted again and punched himself. "Your heart seems like doesn't know when to beat or not." He said, finally giving up, and then, shook his head fast.

Seungcheol lay on his bed again, and closed his eyes. He wasn't aware that the door was ajar, and there are two guys watching him as he punched himself and rolled over his bed like a girl teenager who saw her crush looking at her.

"He's gettin' worse." Said Seungkwan and closed the door silently.

"I know right." Jihoon said and walked to their room, his face is pale. But Seungkwan doesn't seem to see or notice this; he's currently busy shipping his two hyungs, Jeonghan and Seungcheol... or maybe not?

Jihoon stared at his room's door for a moment. His minds is busy thinking about Seungcheol, Seungcheol and, guess who? Seungcheol. :(

"But Seungkwan," Jihoon interrupted Seungkwan's moment, "Are Jinri noona and Seungcheol hyung’s possibility of being okay again isn’t high?"

Seungkwan stared at him for a moment and opened the door. He entered and sat at the first bed he saw: Soonyoung's.

"Basically, if noona will wake up from her dreams and be an open-minded person, I think they'll be. And also, if Seungcheol destroyed the wall he made up around himself, then, they'll be fine again." Seungkwan said, and by saying this, Jihoon find this not appropriate for him; Seungkwan looks like he knows everything, but definitely, he does not and never will, at least for him.

Jihoon got the point. But he wished he didn't know this thing until everything got settled.

So, it's Jinri's fault?

"But really, where's noona?" Jihoon asked, 'cause he never saw Jinri in his whole life. It was just Seungkwan who told him everything Jihoon knows now, but not everything Seungkwan knows. It was just his best friend's Seungcheol's colorful stories about her that Jihoon knows, and not what happened on her. 

Seungkwan, on the other side, knows these things because it is the reason why he is here now; he saw everything that happened on that night, and it was the scene where they met, where Seungkwan first talked to Seungcheol; Seungcheol whom he followed each day...

"I never knew where she went," Seungkwan said after remembering everything. He didn't know that this day would come, where he needed to tell the others everything that happened, everything that happened.

"You're lying, right? I mean, you told me like everything, everything!! You are the one who told me things Seungcheol didn't want me to know!" Jihoon said and lay on his bed, at the top of Soonyoung's.

And that's the point, Seungcheol doesn't want his best-est friend in his whole life to know anything about Jinri, so technically, Seungkwan is really lying.

"I'm not lying to you," Seungkwan said. "I never knew where Jinri went," he lied, even though he knew everything, even what was happening in Jinri's life until now. 

Everything that happened is still clear in his mind, and Seungkwan never wanted anyone to know anything that happened. Yet he still gave Jihoon some information.

But he always leaves out the conversations where Seungcheol and he were talking about Jinri and himself.

He didn't want anyone to know that Seungcheol never liked him, nor even to talk to him...

He didn't want to remember the times where he still liked Seungcheol.

One question suddenly popped up in his mind...

Did he stop liking Seungcheol?