-U6-

Unintentionally (A SEVENTEEN FANFICTION)

"Is everything fine?" Seungkwan asked and then looked at Seungcheol who obviously got a problem. Seungcheol stopped walking; it has been half an hour since they left for a walk.

"Ya, you have been like that all night, why are you sighing again?" asked Seungkwan. He looked at Seungkwan and said, "Ya, by any chance..." Seungcheol started but didn't finish what he's saying. Seungkwan grew more curious as to what Seungcheol might be saying. He's thinking if Seungcheol will confess what he feels all the time...

Seungkwan snapped at his own thoughts, disgusting, he said in his mind. 

"By any chance, what? What? What?" Seungkwan said as he stopped walking through the park and then, pulled Seungcheol's hand. 

"Somehow, getting pulled into an atmosphere... so that... wanting to... lock your lips with a..." Seungcheol said not turning to Seungkwan. 

"A guy?" And, Seungkwan, of course, was shocked in bewilderment. He remembered Jeonghan, and how Seungcheol fancied him. But he suddenly felt as if his heart shattered, Seungkwan's feelings for his hyung grew as days went by without him knowing it. All this time, he thought that he's now happy Seungcheol found his happiness.

But why is he feeling like this?

"Lock... what with a boy?" Seungkwan asked at the thought that it was an absurd idea. Well, it was really absurd. Until he himself, Seungkwan, felt the urge to kiss someone not opposite his . He always thought that this was absurd, until he himself also like his hyung years ago.

Somehow, the atmosphere changed. 

Seungkwan always thought he is gay.

Seungkwan always thought Seungcheol is the same.

And he somewhat wanted the two of them to be together ever since that night.

Seungcheol made a long sigh, and then shrugged his shoulders.

"Come on, let's go back. Forget that I asked." Seungcheol said and ran, leaving Seungkwan behind. In the back of his mind, Seungcheol still do not want Seungkwan alone with him. He's just doing it for the others; he's the oldest after all. He didn't want to think again what happened years ago.

But just lately, it has been haunting Seungcheol's mind.

17-17-17

Seungcheol reached the house first, and thought he might need a check up for he has saw three pairs of girls' shoes right on the front door. He heard Seungkwan behind him, and he gestured Seungkwan to come to him.

"I thought Minkyung was at Busan?"

"And she did brought Jinseol and Jinhee?"

~~~~~~~~~

"The first thing that you look at a girl is her face?" Asked Soonyoung's sister, Minkyung. 

"What?" Seungcheol asked too, shocked at the sudden question. "No," he added.

"You've liked a guy before?" Seungcheol quietly drank his shake for the absurd question of his friend. Meanwhile, Minkyung just sighed to what her friend is facing right now, gender crisis.

"Why are you asking such silly questions?" Seungcheol asked, slightly pissed off.

"Why are you not answering my questions?" Minkyung replied, thinking Seungcheol might tell her what is on his mind.

"Minkyung-ah!" Seungcheol said and pouted. Minkyung, on the other hand, searched on her bag.

She then gave him her phone, and drank some of her shake.

"Who the heck sent this to you?" Seungcheol asked and then looked at the other people in the cafe, Minkyung just dragged Seungcheol out of the house saying that they needed to talk, and, here you go, Minkyung interrogating Seungcheol about his love life.

"Maybe... Chae Hyungwon? He thought that the guy there is a girl at first sight, so he took a picture of you two talking, and sent this to me, thinking that I'd be jealous if I found out that you're seeing someone." Minkyung said calmly and look at him in the eyes. Seungcheol looked firmly at the photo, both of them on their PE uniforms—no one will think that it is a guy Seungcheol is talking with.

"So... is this guy, namely Yoon Jeonghan, the new love of your life?" Minkyung added, and then Seungcheol coughed.

"He's seeing someone." Seungcheol said, avoiding his noona's eyes.

"And who's this someone?" Minkyung replied.

"Hong Jisoo, the church guy in the house who suddenly avoided our group these past few months." 

Minkyung just smiled.

"So, how's Jinri?" She asked after a few minutes.

"She's doing well. I don't follow her group but I don't think they're not famous." Seungcheol said and smiled, now playing with his straw.

"Why don't you meet her someday? You know, I don't think Jinri eonni is happy anymore." Minkyung said and stood up, Seungcheol followed, and they both walk to their way home.

"She's happy..." Seungcheol said. And after a few moments, he turned to Minkyung.

"I've just remembered this, on the day Hyungwon hyung took a picture of us, I asked Kihyun hyung to pretend as Yoo Jeonghan. Oh, goodness, what should I do?"

Minkyung chuckled and patted Seungcheol on the shoulder.

"You're changing the topic. I bet Sulli will be mad if she found out that you're avoiding, as much as possible, a conversation that she's the topic." Minkyung said and continued walking.

"Ssh! What if there's a fan out there who heard us? Use Jinri when we’re talking about her!" Seungcheol said and eyed Minkyung.

There's silence, and the both of them continued walking on the quiet road of Seoul. Seungcheol kept on playing with his shake, while Minkyung looks around.

"I still don't know... why- why did Jinri left. After all, we're doing fine that time. I mean, we didn't have any problems, you know? Minkyung- ah, you know that, right? You're- you're there..." Seungcheol said and suddenly stopped walking, oh yes for the nth time.

"I am one of your best- est best friends, Seungcheol. I know everything. And things aren't going smoothly between you and your family that time." Minkyung said and gestured Seungcheol to follow her but he don't want.

"Who else was there on the night it happened? You, Seungkwan, who else?" Seungcheol asked and looked directly at Minkyung's eyes.

But Minkyung doesn't said another word.

"So... it's just the two of you there?" Seungcheol asked again, and then Minkyung smiled at him.

"Soonyoung and Kihyun. We're the only ones there. They... they also heard your conversations, not only with Jinri..." Minkyung hesitated if she's gonna tell it to him, but she said it anyways, "Also with Seungkwan's." Upon hearing this, Seungcheol ran all the way to their house, leaving Minkyung on the middle of the walk.

The memory of Jinri leaving, and knowing that there are two more people who knew everything, everything that happened.

There's a bus out of nowhere. And Seungkwan suddenly appeared, but before Seungcheol reached Jinri, the bus sped up. Minkyung ran to Seungkwan, two boys on her back, all hoping that what they're thinking wouldn't happen.

 

And there's a loud noise.

 

 

And Seungkwan called the ambulance while his heart is pounding very fast, looking straight at the person running away.