-U9-

Unintentionally (A SEVENTEEN FANFICTION)

HEYOO. Sorry for the inconsistent pov. You see, I used third person U6; but since U7, I am using Seungcheol's pov, don't worry, I'll fix it. And I'm thinking about finishing this before 2017 ends. (I know it's pretty far but yeah. This book has many chapters.)

17-17-17-17-17

"Naive as always, not minding what the others feel, aren't you, Choi Seungcheol?" He stands there, four or five feet away from me. I tried to take a step closer, but he's hard headed as he is that he took a step backward.

He's trying to avoid me, but he came to me in the first place. Why is he so not him today? He shows reactions, he cries, he's talking about his feelings which is not him.

I ran to him.

And he's smaller so even if he ran, I can reach him. I held his right hand tightly.

"What the hell, Seungcheol hyung. That hurts, get away from me." Hyung?!

"And when did you started to call me hyung?"

"Since everything started to get messy because of you, damn you." And with that, he left. What? What have I done here? I was just asking him, but the hell he cursed at me?

I decided not to talk to him in any way after that. He's my best bro I could ever have but he just cursed at me telling I messed up everything. Like, dude. I'm here busy ignoring the world and I messed up everything? Like how the hell? So I just decided not to talk to him anymore.

I decided not to talk to him anymore. Jihoon, my bestest friend...

Jihoon, Uri Jihoon, Woozi...

I decided to let him go.

//~//~//~//~//

"Seungcheol, can you stop whining for Pete's sake?"

"Jihoon-ah, I'm still your hyung!"

"Yes, but you act like someone younger than 5 year old."

"Jihoon-ah! Uri Jihoon-ah, so mean. You mean creature! Uri Jihoon- wait!! I found my nickname to you~"

"What?! And stop with the nicknames, Choi Seungcheol."

"It's U-ji! Uji! Woozi~ Wooji~~ Uri Jihoon-ah, so mean!! Wooji-ah~"

"Stop the crap, Seungwhiner."

...

"What the hell is your problem, Cheol?"

"It's non of your business."

"Cheol."

"What?"

"Tell me your damn problem..."

....

"Hiii~~~~~ I'm Lee Jihoon!! You are??"

"I'm you-don't-care-so-shut-up."

"Haha! I'm joking! Seungcheol-ahh!"

"What~"

"Why are you so distant to Seungkwan?"

"What, I'm distant?"

"Yes, Cheol."

"Yah, I'm still older than you!!"

"Okay, hyung..."

....

"I'm gonna miss you, Wooji." I said as I remember Jihoon and me... I'm gonna miss you...

17~17~17~17

 

 

So for anyone who's wondering about when I'll update, I'm sorry :( I've been on a hiatus since May. :(