-U3-

Unintentionally (A SEVENTEEN FANFICTION)

"Something happened, isn't it?" Jihoon asked as he looks to Seungcheol who's busy on reviewing for their History quiz. Seungcheol normally tells Jihoon everything whatever it is, so it is not new for Jihoon to ask Seungcheol whenever he feels that something's off.

But Seungcheol didn't even look at him.

"Ya, are you not gonna speak to me?" Jihoon said after a moment of silence. He's not used on Seungcheol being quiet and everything. After a moment, Seungcheol never spoke. So Jihoon asked again, "You're going to talk to me or I'll tell Seungmin hyung that you're--"

"Gonna finish this first. Talk to you by recess." Said Seungcheol as he looked down on his reviewer again, saying, "1896-wait-- 1986? Oh man,"

While Soonyoung, who just happened to be right in front of Jihoon, said, "Someone's husband is mad at his wife~" in singsong. So a second later, a large book of History owned by Seungcheol was thrown at Soonyoung's head.

17-17-17

Seungcheol couldn't really focus on his History test for he is bothered by the empty seat in front of him, only occupied by a black bag.

Where is Jeonghan?

Quietly thinking of Jeonghan, three soft knocks came. Their History teacher, Mrs. Jun Jihyun, opened the door and saw Jeonghan and Jisoo.

Seeing Yoon Jeonghan and Hong Jisoo in holding hands made Seungcheol shook his head, feeling butterflies in his tummy.

Their professor talked to them by the corridor for 5 minutes and let them in. Jeonghan saw Seungcheol looking at him so he smiled, but Seungcheol didn't smiled back.

17-17-17

"So, now, tell me. What is it?" Jihoon asked as he eats his sandwich. But again, Seungcheol didn't answer him. Why? Seungcheol's busy thinking about Jeonghan and Jisoo, why they are late, and why they are holding each other's hands.

"Are you deaf or what? Seungcheol, for the nth time, what happened? You're so quiet. It scares me." Jihoon said, looking intently at Seungcheol. He slapped Seungcheol's thigh three times, enough for Seungcheol to be wake from his thoughts.

"Nothin', it was just Dad and some money –what so ever – problem. I overheard it awhile ago." Seungcheol said and shrugged and took a bite from his sandwich for the first time.

"I bet he's having a hard time working at Busan, right?" Jihoon said while nodding his head, Seungcheol's family always had a financial problem.

"Nah, he's at home, scolding Seungmin hyung." Seungcheol said as if it was not new but Jihoon almost choke on his sandwich. His father worked almost 6 years now in Daegu under a company, going home every 6 months.

"What?! But it has only been a month! You must be kidding." Jihoon said and laughed, slowly.

"He's at home. Got fired and everything. I dunno why. It's been a week. And he told us he got another work here in Seoul. I don' know if it's true. He comes to home by midnight, I think. He's not home even before I sleep." Seungcheol explained and then, sighed. They fell into silence, Jihoon thinking of the best way to comfort Seungcheol. But Seungcheol thinking of Yoon Jeonghan, again.

When suddenly, a group of boys came, it was Chan's group, grade 1 section 1, or commonly called as A-1.

"Hyung, d'you saw Wonwoo hyung? He left his money awhile ago because he said he'll go first. I haven't given it to him yet." Said Jeon Bohyuk, a 98-liner, younger brother of Jeon Wonwoo. Seungcheol just stared back, unaware of his surroundings, thinking of his dad because he remembered it again, and Yoon Jeonghan whom he mustn't think of right now.

Jihoon pointed out someone across the cafeteria where Junhwi, Soonyoung and Wonwoo were talking. Bohyuk get Mingyu's hands and run to his brother.

Now, Seungcheol was left wondering. Seungkwan's here with A-1, Jihoon is with him, Bohyuk with Mingyu and Junhwi, Wonwoo and Soonyoung were across the cafeteria, where is Hong Jisoo?

"Where is Jisoo?" Asked Seungcheol to the others as he looked around. Jihoon was looking at him like he's a weird guy. While the others eating what they've bought.

"I saw him awhile ago with someone at the hall. I didn't see the face of the other, but I'm very sure he's a guy. He's wearing a uniform like us, though he has long hair. I nearly thought it was Jeonghan hyung but they aren't that close, ha-ha." Myungho (or best called as Minghao) said, scratching the back of his neck.

Seungcheol shut up and chose not to speak anymore.

17-17-17

A month passed since Yoon Jeonghan came and transferred to their school. It has been a month since Seungcheol's father came home. It's been a month since their last basketball play. And it has been a month since Jisoo seems to avoid the group.

"You okay?" Asked Seungkwan to his Seungcheol hyung.

"Yep, I'm definitely okay." Seungcheol said and nodded at Seungkwan who's tapping Jihoon's head.

"Ya, it hurts." Said Jihoon and tried to move away. "Why d'you asked?" Asked Seungcheol. Jihoon looked at Seungkwan and eyed him. But Seungkwan just raised his shoulders, as if to say, 'I don't know what to say, just talk to him.' But Jihoon slapped Seungkwan's hand, and so, Seungkwan yelled.

"Waeyo?" Seungcheol asked curiously. [Why?]

Seungkwan smiled at his hyung and pushed Jihoon, "Jihoon hyung wants to poop. He'll just go back later." Jihoon, who have no choice, went to the bathroom and leave the two.

So Seungkwan, after a moment of silence, asked, "Are you in love?"

Seungcheol jumped because of the sudden question. So Seungkwan laughed.

"Ya, why ask such things? Are you insane or what?" He asked. But Seungkwan just laughed all the time, having a clue on what Seungcheol is thinking the whole month.

Making Seungcheol question himself, 'Am I in love? Wait, to whom? No---- not Jeonghan. Definitely not Jeonghan.'

With this, Jihoon suddenly burst in, clueless.

"What did I miss? Why are you laughing? The heck?"