-Prologue-

Unintentionally (A SEVENTEEN FANFICTION)

"Do you know what my life's motto is?" Seungcheol asks while playing with his empty cup of coffee. Vernon replies with a bored look glued on his face, "Contented with little, yet wishing for more?"

Seungcheol throws the cup he's holding to Wonwoo's face. "Engkk!" Wonwoo gives him a death glare as droplets of coffee splashes on his face. "Then what is it?" Soonyoung asks. 

"If you can't avoid it, enjoy it." Seungcheol says.

Jihoon, who is currently lying on the couch, asks him, "Why?" Seungcheol sighs as he stands up and walks to the table. "Something that I can't ever avoid, nor enjoy has happened to me." Jihoon opens his eyes, surprised for his drama-ish confession. "But since no matter how I think about it, I won't be able to avoid it. So, I should at least try to enjoy it, right?" 

Soonyoung, Jihoon and Hansol look at him at the same time and sigh. And then, shook their heads at each other. As if saying, what the hell is he talking about? 

17-17

"Hi, I'm Jeonghan." The new student says as he bows showing his shy smile. 'I think... you're really, really pretty.' Seungcheol says in his mind. 

After a few hours, Seungcheol learns that Jeonghan is a guy. Since then, he can't get Jeonghan off his mind.

"What is the matter with me?" Seungcheol yells and throws himself in his bed. "I like a boy?" And then, he rolls over his bed. "Seungcheol!!!" Then he sit, and face palm. "Wake up!" He says while punching himself. "Your heart seems like doesn't know when to beat or not." He, then, shook his head. 

17-17

"Ya, you have been like that all night, why are you sighing again?" Asks Seungkwan. He looks at Seungkwan and said, "Ya, by any chance..." Seungcheol starts but didn't finish what he’s saying.

"By any chance, what? What? What?" Seungkwan says as he stops walking through the park and then, pulls Seungcheol's hand.

"Somehow, getting pulled into an atmosphere... so that... wanting to... lock your lips with a guy." Seungcheol says not turning to Seungkwan. And, Seungkwan, of course, is shocked in bewilderment.

"Lock... what with a boy?" Seungkwan asks at the thought that it was an absurd idea. Well, it is really absurd. 

17-17

"The first thing that you look at a girl is her face?" Asks Soonyoung’s sister, Minkyung. "What?" He asks too, shocked at the sudden question. "No." 

"You've liked a guy before?" Seungcheol quietly drank his shake for the absurd question of his friend. Meanwhile, Minkyung just sigh to what her friend is facing right now, gender crisis. 

"Why are asking such silly questions?" Seungcheol asks, slightly pissed off. 

17-17

"Jeonghan," Seungcheol said. "What the heck, why are you so down? What happened?" Asks Seungcheol after seeing that Jeonghan’s stressed. 

"I ran away from my old school because there's something I'm afraid to happen. There are some things I need to think about outside the school. I haven't been in school because my mom has been sick." Jeonghan said. Seungcheol looked down, and then sighed. "Follow me." 

"Wha-what are you doing?" Jeonghan asked to Seungcheol as his hands wrapped around his waist. "Let's go for a round!" Seungcheol said and ran to the basketball court. 

And God knows how happy he was while playing. 

17-17

"It's a guy, isn't it?" Seungkwan asked. Seungcheol just sighed and nodded. "Yeah." 

"By any chance, it's me?" Seungcheol just threw the pillow he is holding to Seungkwan. "Get away, your scoundrel!" Seungkwan said as Seungcheol tried to lock him in his arms. But later on, he stopped.

"I think I like him a lot." He said. "My heart keeps getting softer." Seungkwan smirked as what Seungcheol said, 'He's inlove.' he said in his mind. 

17-17

"I have something to say..."

"Don't be shocked and just listen, okay?"

"I know that you're guy but..." 

"Jeonghan, I like you." 

17-17

"I... have interests with people who approach me first."

"He came and did silly jokes. He seems interesting."