CHAPTER 1

'' THE MAN & HIS LOVER ''
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*At Jiyong's & Dong Geun Residence * 

" Bang.!! Jiyong heard his brother's bedroom door was hitting so hard. Jiyong immediately jumped out from his bed,  quickly approaching his brother's room. Jiyong saw his Hyung laying on the floor holding a beer bottle.  

Hyung,  what's happen?  Why are you drinking so much ?" Jiyong asked his Hyung who smell of alcohol.  

'Jiyong ah,  Jiyong ah ' Dong Geun replied only calling Jiyong's name without said any word.  Dong Geun tears started to fall. Jiyong was not stupid as he knew what exactly happened to his Hyung. Dong Geun never act like this. He was always a calm person whenever any problem arises,  no matter big or small. Whatever challenges come to him, his Hyung's face is always calm as he resolved the problems. That's what Jiyong respected his Dong Geun Hyung the most. 

" Hyung.. Let's go to the bed,  Don't sleep on the floor,  you will get sick! " Jiyong helped Dong Geun stand up and walked to the bed. Dong Geun  tears keep falling. Jiyong knew Dong Geun must be so hurt right now.  He could not help but to stare sadly at Dong Geun.  His heart felt so hurt to see his beloved brother's situation like this. 

Jiyong ah,  this time gonna be the end of me!!" Dong Geun replied Jiyong after silent for few minutes.  " She betrayed me" Dong Geun continued" Jiyong ah, you know right? That I love her so much..  I love her more than I love my self but she betrayed me,  she's getting married next month HAHAHA" Dong Geun kept laughing like crazy while drinking the beer he was holding to.  

"Hyung,  Hyung please stop. She is not only woman in this world. I believed there must be one woman who deserves your love more than her. " Jiyong patted Dong Geun back with glistening eyes." Furthermore you only know her for 5 month.  How could you love her enough till your hurt yourself like this " Jiyong added.

"Jiyong you may say like this now because you haven't meet someone who you love enough to die for.  Love is timeless,  when your heart said its that person then it's. When your heart beat faster than usual in front of someone you like, then you will know love is right in front of you.  Love may made you blind,Love may made you forgot everything. Love can change you into another new person.  .. That's how powerful of love is" Dong Geun answered Jiyong with sadness. 

However Jiyong still don't understand now can Dong Geun loved someone whom he just met for 5 months. Jiyong was sighing and said " Then Hyung do you blame or hate her since she betrayed you for someone else?  "  Dong Geun looked at his brother and smiled and replied " No..  I will not blame or hate her.  Jiyong curious ask" Why? " Dong Geun just look at Jiyong's face while touched his cheek " Someday you will know the reason... My little Dongsaeng. 

* Flashback 2 month ago* 

" Jiyong ah, come and meet Hyung's girlfriend Hana. she's from Gwangju.  She moved to Seoul with her brother And now working as cashier at minimarket. Hyung know her when Hyung bought cigarette in her minimarket..  Hahaha this what we call falling in love at the first sight ' Dong Geun smiling happily as he introduced Hana to Jiyong. 

Ah. Hyung I never thought I can see this side of yours" Jiyong added . Jiyong thought his Hyung was never this happy before.  He must really loved Hana so much. Seeing Dong Geun so happy Jiyong felt happy for his Hyung.

" you are right..  Hahaha..  Love is so powerful..  I must really crazy in love now.!. Dong Geun smiled sweetly toward Hana the girl who sit beside him.  

" Hi,  my name is Hana.  You must be Jiyong,  Dong Geun always talked about you.  He mentioned you a lot.  He said that I should  meet you someday but because you're busy with your own business so it's hard to meet you. It's really pleasure to meet you here today and you're really good looking.  '' Hana who sat in front of Jiyong introduced herself to Jiyong. 

Jiyong with quilty reaction replied' Ah...  Hana ssi my bad...  I'm sorry..  I really want to meet you but because of my business,  got delayed.  I'm really sorry ". Haha replied smiling " it's nothing..  By the way,  Jiyong ssi do you have a girlfriend? " Jiyong smiled shyly answered "No" .

" how can you don't have one? You're good looking and seems to be a nice guy too " While teasing Jiyong " Hana..  Stop teasing my brother..  He has not find the right person yet. "Dong Geun pinched Hana's cheek " Ah I need to go the washroom .. You both keep continue chatting " Dong Geun added while walking towards the washroom.  

" Hana-ssi I trust my Hyung in your care. He is really ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter