CHAPTER 13

'' THE MAN & HIS LOVER ''
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jun just arrived in Seoul from Jeju business trip. Before he went to Jiyong's residence  he returned home first. After clearing himself, he immediately drove to Jiyong's house. He also didn't call Jiyong first to confirm whether Jiyong was at home or not?
after arriving at the residence of Jiyong Jun down from his car just walking halfway he heard the sound of crying that was so sad and loud from inside the house. Jun can access Jiyong's house even though Jiyong is not at home because Jiyong already considers him a good friend, and brother so Jiyong trusted Jun completely.
Jun walked to the room that had the sound of crying. There he saw Seungri bend down hugging his knew. Jun quickly ran towards Seungri '' Seungri-ssi'' Jun calling with hesitation.


Seungri did not notice that there's  someone who was standing in front of him.
He raised his head to see Jun and he stopped crying and stood bowing at Jun. "Jun-ssi , why are you here? Have you returned from your business trip ? Seungri erased the tears that were still left on his cheeks. Jun nodded
"What happened to you?" Where is Jiyong? Why are you crying here alone? '' Jun discarded one by one the questions for Seungri.Seungri didn't know how to tell Jun so he only answered one of Jun's questions "Jiyong is go out". Jun saw Seungri crying so sadly he could have guessed that Seungri already knew Jiyong's plan or even Jiyong himself told Seungri.
"You already know? "Jun.
"You, you know too?" Seungri could hardly believe that Jun knew too.
Once again Jun nodded and said "Yes, that's why I told you to stay away from Jiyong but instead you moved to his house."
Seungri no longer had words he didn't answer Jun he just lowered his head down. Then Jun pulled him into his arms. Jun's tall body, tightly hugged the man '' Cry as hard as you can. I will be here ''
The man in his arms still said nothing.
Jun continued to say "Now you already know it so what your plan ?" Do you want to run away from Jiyong, I can help you. " 


Seungri shook his head.
"No, I don't want to run ... running away won't solve the problem"
"Why are you so foolish ? '' Jun asked
"I think you know Jiyong better than me, you think with me running away he will let go of my family?, I saw that his eyes were full of hatred he could take Hana to prison, he could know where I worked? He must have been looking for information about my family. I don't want my parents to be involved in this matter they are innocent ".

 

"But you are also innocent" Jun.

"Yes, I know, but instead of seeing Jiyong revenge  to my family, it is better for him to put all his hatred on me. I want to protect my family." Seungri.

"Then who will protect you? "Jun

Seungri shook his head he gave the code that there were no one.
Jun knew that he would not be able to persuade Seungri he just speak in his heart  ( will protect you).
'' Go take a shower and change your clothes I'll bring you out '' Jun

'' Hah? "Seungri
'' I will make you forget this sadness '' Jun

"But it's already late." Seungri

"It's okay " While pushing Seungri away towards the stairs. Seungri climbed the stairs went to his room and suddenly Seungri stopped and turned towards Jun and say  "Thank you Jun-ssi ".
Jun only replies to Seungri with a warm smile. 

* At GRI  BAR *

Jiyong threw the key of  his sports car to one of his workers and walked into the bar he owned.
At the bar there are many beautiful women who are dancing . Once Jiyong walks into the bar all eyes go towards him. No kidding Jiyong got that attractive vibe he is rich, good looking, smart and cool. Who doesn't want to approach him?  

Jiyong sits somewhere while drinking alcohol brought by his waiter, yes alcohol, which can make him forget everything. And a woman sitting not far from Jiyong non stop staring at him .
Jiyong briefly turned his head to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter