VALENTINE DAYS SPECIAL CHAPTER

'' THE MAN & HIS LOVER ''
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

* After Story *

Beautiful snow fall in Seoul the luxury of Jiyong's house cover by snow. Seungri stood at balcony seeing the beautiful snow falling. It had been a while since Seungri shifted to Jiyong's house , lived with Jiyong and with his five of maids. Jiyong won't let him working because Jiyong don't want Seungri get tired so everyday he just stay at home although sometime he will go hang out with his friend but Seungri more prefer to stay at home since he knew Jiyong is jealous king.

Jiyong just arrived at his home from office his hand brought flowers and chocolate. He looking out for Seungri in the living room but nobody at there. then he went to his bedroom but Seungri also not at there. Last he go to balcony and saw Seungri was standing there Jiyong take blanket cover his body Jiyong put his flowers and chocolate he brought on the table and went near to Seungri and hugging him from behind.

'' Yeopo !! Not cold ? '', Jiyong asked and he left kiss mark on Seungri's neck.

Seungri shook his head and smiling and then Jiyong bring him sit on the chair and put the blanket on Seungri.

'' Happy Valentine Day Baby '', Jiyong gave the choholate and flowers to Seungri.

Seungri almost crying by touched he felt so lucky to having Jiyong in his side and he felt so lucky be his this man lover. He looking at the beautiful flowers and chocolate Jiyong gave him.

'' Baby open and eat the chocolate '', Jiyong said.

'' All

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter