CHAPTER 7

'' THE MAN & HIS LOVER ''
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong went into his room and threw himself on bed. He was breathing so hard that he put his hand on his chest.

'' Why is it so hurt here ?'' he questioned himself.

He then took his phone and dialed Seungri's number.

'' Hello (cough cough )'', Seungri answered but his voice sounded different, as though he was having a bad cold. Seungri got sick after waited Jiyong outside of the restaurant for 3 hours with the cold night wind strongly blowing his body. 

Jiyong sat up from his bed and with worried voice asked '' Are you ok Seungri-ssi ?'' .

'' I'm fine I just got a slight fever '', Seungri replied with weak voice.

Jiyong seemed to be more worried '' Where are you now? At home ?'' , Jiyong continued.

'' Yes '' Seungri answered.

'' Wait me, I'II be right there '', Jiyong hung up his phone and rushed out from his bedroom. He went downstairs to his car. Jun who was still around , saw Jiyong running out like crazy person asked '' Yaaaaa, where are you going ?'' , but Jiyong didn't answered him as he passed the living room like nobody was there . Jun shook his head and talked to himself '' I really don't understand this crazy bastard''. 

Jiyong opened the car and drove off from his house without he noticing that his left leg was wearing pink slippers which belong from one of his maid the other leg he was wearing his own shoe. When he was rushing out from his house he wore wrong shoes, all because he was too worried that he did not even noticed it. On the way drove to Seungri's apartment Jiyong went to buy medicine and porridge. 

In the store crowd of people was looking at Jiyong's feet and was laughing at him. 

'' Aigoo look at this young man .. He is good looking but sadly he is crazy '', said some Ahjumma.

But seems Jiyong didn't noticed it he keep moving his finger to show his worrying. All the thing in his head was about Seungri was no longer about revenge. Since Seungri stayed at apartment alone, nobody was theretaking care of him and that made Jiyong more worried. After getting the medicine and porridge Jiyong immediately drove to Seungri apartment with full speed. 

* at Seungri apartment *

'' Ding dong !! Ding dong !! 

Seungri on the bed with weak body , hearing someone ringing his doll bell half unconscious he went open the door and saw Jiyong standing there with two hands bring full of stuff Seungri got shocked asked '' Jiyong ssi what is that in your hands ?''. 

'' Ah.. on the way I came here I went to buy  medicine and porridge but I don't know which one medicine are have great effect and I also don't know what porridge you like so I buy all the medicine with all kind of the porridge in the store '', Jiyong answered.

That's make Seungri coughing even worse.

'' This man '' Seungri spoke in his mind.

'' Can we some place to put these stuffs my hands are hurting '',  Jiyong added while showing his tow hands with full of stuffs.

Seungri closed the door they both walked to the living room and after Jiyong put all the medicine and porridge he brought. He immediately put his hand on Seungri's forehead to testing Seungri fever. 

'' Kwenchana ? you want go to hospital ?'' Jiyong asked with worried face.

'' Not need ,, Just fever I'm fine '' Seungri replied.

'' Here eat the porridge and after that take the medicine '' Jiyong handing a bowl of porridge to Seungri.

'' Ah, I need to take a shower ... I did not shower earlier and I don't bring my clothes with me. Can you borrow me your clothes Seungri -ssi ?'', Jiyong continued.

'' Ah, of course '' Seungri replied and went to his room take his t-shirt and pants to Jiyong and showed Jiyong where the washroom. 

Jiyong felt refreshed after shower. He wore t-shirt and pants that Seungri gave to him and walked out to the living room but he saw nobody there then he went to Seungri's room. 

'' Knock!! knock !! Can I came in Seungri-ssi ?'', Jiyong knocking Seungri bedroom. 

'' Yes of course '', Seungri answered from inside.

Jiyong opened the bedroom door and he saw Seungri sat on his bed then he went to sit beside Seungri.

'' So this your bedroom '', Said Jiyong while his eyes looking around to Seungri room. 

'' I'm sorry , my room are small you may feel not comfortable let's we go to the living room '' , Seungri answered and he stood up about want to walk to the living room but he was pulled by Jiyong.

'' Kwenchana '' Jiyong said and smile at Seungri. 

'' Sorry '', Jiyong suddenly apologize to Seungri. 

'' Hmp ?? What ?'' Seungri asked curiously.

'' About last night '', Jiyong said again.

'' Ah , never mind '', Seungri replied.

'' I was confused about my feeling so I went to the club, got drunk and went to the hotel '' Jiyong told

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter