CHAPTER 10

'' THE MAN & HIS LOVER ''
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
* At Jiyong's House *    ''You're still the same Kwon Jiyong like back  10 years ago '' That black suit man pulled up gun from his pocket and point at Jiyong Seungri who right next to him  suddenly sweating and his face turned pale. '' You're also not much different then is that how you greeted me by pointing a gun in my place CHOI SEUNG HYUN ?'' Jiyong respond back to the man now pointed gun at him. ''Do you think I dare to pull the trigger or not ?'' SeungHyun add in and smirked at Jiyong. Jiyong then looked at Seungri whose face turned pale, he know that Seungri must be very shocked and slowly pulled Seungri to stand behind him. '' Stay beside me '' Jiyong whispered to Seungri. Seungri looked at Jiyong and then nodded. Seungri  felt proud that Jiyong was protecting him. And suddenly the man who right next to SeungHyun pulled the gun from SeungHyun '' What are you doing ? you're already promise me that you wont do this before we came here '' He sound angry looking at SeungHyun. SeungHyun looked back at him and said '' Alright, alright I'm sorry please don't be mad Daesung and please give back the gun to me”. . Daesung handed the gun to SengHyun. SeungHyun put his gun back at his pocket and Daesung went to greet Jiyong '' Hello Jiyong Hyung long time no see how are you been '' ?. Jiyong smile at him and pulled him on his arm hug him tightly like brothers who did not meet up for a long time. '' You little bastard! You still remember your Hyung ?'' He smiled and replied back. SeungHyun saw that scene Jiyong hugging Daesung and hurriedly walked near them and pulled Daesung from Jiyong's embrace and said'' Who are you calling bastard ? He's my wife ?'' Daesung threw deadly glare at SeungHyun. Jiyong turned his back and look at Seungri put his two hands on Seungri's shoulder '' There's something I need to handle now you go back to your room first ''. Seungri refused and replied“What if that man hurt you ?” '' Don't worry I promise you  I will be fine if you are here with me  I can't focus'' said Jiyong while persuading him. Seungri thought what is Jiyong saying was right what if he is here with Jiyong only bring trouble for him on the contrary it does not help but endanger him.Seungri agreed and went back to him room.   Jiyong sighing one problem is not finish yet come to SengHyun. Jiyong knews what SeungHyun wanted.

* Flashback*

Back 10 years ago Jiyong's parents and SeungHyun's parents doing business together and have a good relationship and since then Seunghyun and Jiyong has been good friends since young till one incident changed their lifes. SeungHyun's Dad betrayedJiyong's parents. But SeungHyun's Dad didn't want admit while they having all the proofs . Knowing that sooner or later he will be arrested and jailed, Seunghyun’ Dad suddenly had a heart attacked and was hospitalized. Jiyong’s parent decided to press charges against Seunghyun’s Dad after he recovered and his whole family were told to leave Korea and no longer do business at korea.

That night Seunghyun came to know this and called Jiyong to meet meaning to ask for his help to persuade his parents not to sent his Dad to jail but Jiyong refused he say he can't do nothing. In fact Jiyong already ask his parents to forgive SeungHyun's Dad even before SeungHyun cam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter