CHAPTER 8

'' THE MAN & HIS LOVER ''
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*At Seungri's Apartment *

On sunday morning Seungri was busy cleaning his apartment. After finished cleaning his apartment he then took shower and sat on the sofa start looking for TV remote after the TV on he was watching the morning news until he saw familiar face appear in the news. He stopped and carefully listen the reporter said '' Married couples were arrested at the airport after returning from honey moon for allegedly fraudulent money of 500 million won '' . 

Then Seungri saw two familiar people arrested by police and taken away in the news. Seungri was blank he just don't know what's going on?. 

Seungri took his phone and started dialing Hana's number umpteen times but there's no answer from Hana.

'' Why are you not picking up Hana ah? '' Seungri said while dialed again. 

'' There's no way Hana and Byun Dae fraud money.. No way... No way there's maybe a mistake" Seungri panicked while persuaded himself over again and again. 

Then suddenly his phone ringing at first he thought that was Hana and he rushed pick up the phone without looking who calling. 

''Hello Hana yya '' Seungri answered.

'' Seungri-ssi it's me Jiyong '' Jiyong reply.

'' Ah Jiyong-ssi sorry I thought it was call from my sister '' Seungri was disappointed but after he hear Jiyong's voice he felt so much better. 

Ah this man can make him felt much better when the trouble comes Seungri thought just how deep is his feeling to this man who now in the phone with him.

'' Seungri-ssi what's wrong your sound so panic " Jiyong asking. 

''Ah there's nothing '' Seungri try to hide it but of course Jiyong was not that stupid.

'' you can tell me you know? '' Jiyong persuaded.

'' My sister in trouble '' said Seungri.

Jiyong Office 

' So he know it already just work well according the plan 'Jiyong thought while smirking. Because before he went to airport he told Jun to call the reporter came to airport he want Korea know what's Hana and her husband like and of course especially for her family knows that she and her husband been arrested.

" What's the problem ?'' Jiyong innocent asking.

'' My sister and her husband been arrested by the police because fraudulent money of 500 million won '' Seungri voice sound shaking.

''There's no way my sister will do that '' Seungri added.

'she wouldn't do that what the earth you know? ' Jiyong evil speak. 

'' Calm down Seungri-ssi we will find out first '' Jiyong try make Seungri calm down.

''  I can't calm down I don't even know where's she been taken away which prison I don't even know it I'm such a useless brother '' Seungri blaming himself. 

'' Calm down ok I help you find which prison and it's not your fault don't blame yourself '' Said Jiyong still try to make Seungri calm down.

'' Thank you Jiyong-ssi '' Seungri answered finally he's bit calm down now after hear Jiyong will help him to find out. 

'' Don't be worried too much okay? Now I hang up first I still at office if there any news I will call right away '' Jiyong reply and hung up the phone.

Seungri felt thankful that Jiyong is here for him when he need someone the most and Jiyong was here now to help him. 

Jiyong relaxed sit in the office and someone knocked the office door and walk in. It was Jun Jiyong was so happy to see him walk in and immediately welcome him.

'' Your mood is good today '' Jun asking when he still had no idea what is make Jiyong mood so good.

'' of course it's...guess it " Jiyong tell Jun to guess him.

''Oh come on Jiyong just said it '' Jun seems not bother to know.

'' He knows it... work well according the plan '' Jiyong said with happy face.

Of course Jun know what Jiyong meant. He's not stupid he just think what would that boy's face when he fell in Jiyong's hands, however he can't help much since Jiyong is too powerful once step wrong he's gonna destroy him and his family. The man who is in front of him now is no joke he's just cold blood person that no care about anyone else. As long as he can get the revenge for his Hyung he will do whatever it takes. What is love to him?  It's just trash that Jiyong never need after his Hyung died.

'' What are you gonna do to him? '' Jun ask curiously.

'' Can't you see he's in love with me,  I'm gonna make him hurt everyday and there's no escape for him it's not my fault since he put his HEART on me '' Jiyong said cruelty.

'' Now I just need make him more in love with me until he can't leave my side... the deep his love for me then it would make easy for me to make him getting hurt '' Jiyong added.

'' You will regret someday '' Jun said while looking at Jiyong 

'' I WON'T and YOU don't bother to help him behind my back or tell him what I'm gonna do and I will make sure your family who are gonna paid for your own silliness '' Jiyong points at Jun angrily.

Jun seems don't bothered by angry Jiyong he knows what exactly Jiyong like so he prefer not to make him more angry. He just stood there silently listen to Jiyong. Jiyong who saw Jun didn't said anything and stand up from his sit. 

'' You can off now I need go somewhere '' Jiyong leave Jun in the office and walk to the his car in the outside of the building and drove away somewhere.

* PRISON *

Hana sit in the prison floor while thinking why it end up like this why?. Why she's so stupid because of that money now she will spend her life at here for 7 years. And what it worse is she will bring trouble to her family. And she don't know much about Jiyong but she felt uneasy with him. She slap her own face and kept getting angry with herself suddenly the gate open '' Lee Hana you have visitors '' it was officer speaking.

'' Who?'' uneasy asked. However the officer doesn't answer her question and Hana silently follow the officer to meet her visitor. After half way Hana suddenly stop s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter