CHAAPTER 12

'' THE MAN & HIS LOVER ''
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

* Continued Seungri Pov * 

What did I just hear? Jiyong said I was not his lover but only his toys. this can't be real maybe just a dream. it's impossible for jiyong to say that. I really wanted to close my ears to prevent further listening to their conversation. But, I can not
  because my hands are tied. So I listened to Jiyong's cruel words one by one which had stabbed my heart. SeungHyun continues refuse to believe Jiyong's words. Then I heard Jiyong say to Seunghyun that it was just acting to make SeunHyun fall into his trap. I heard SeungHyun angrily shout at Jiyong while kicking the chair he was sitting on earlier.
Jiyong stopped their conversation first by hanging up the phone.
That made Seunghyun even more angry until he threw his phone on the floor. The phone that was still good now was just broken in the floor. Just like my heart was still happy thinking that Jiyong would come to save me now was broken into pieces.
So Jiyong knows all of this. So he planned this just for  trap SeungHyun. He uses me? He knows , he know I'll be kidnapped, but he just let it be. 
but wait ... Jiyong just mentioned the debt that I need to pay him. But what debt? Does this have anything to do with Hana? I still remember the first time I saw him at Hana's wedding. He looked like he was very angry. But why hana and Jiyong never told me? If Hana did borrow money with him I would be willing to work hard to pay it no matter how big the number was.
not like this hurt me. Does he not know that I can also hurt?  My heart is not made by stone. I continued to persuade myself saying this  just only  a dream later when I woke up everything would disappear back to be normal like usually.
But how can my heart be this painful?


After I saw SeungHyun calm down no longer angry  he repaired his clothes that  a bit messy because he was so angry earlier. He had not yet pull the cloth that still inside  my mouth or remove  the rope that tied my hand. He walked near me I thought he wanted to help take the cloth from my mouth or remove  the rope in my hand but he lowered his head saying "Jiyong is very cruel to you I thought by kidnapping you I can take my things from jiyong but all this is just useless turns out you are not important to him just  wasted my time ''
SeungHyun stood up and coded his bodyguards to leave without feeling any mercy. SeungHyun and his bodyguards walked towards the exit and left me in the room alone. I want to cry but because my heart it hurts so much make me  can't even shed tears. I want to go home I want to meet Jiyong and ask him what happened? I need an explanation.
I have to open this rope as soon as possible. I looked around I wished I could find something that can helped me open this rope.

Bang ...suddenly  I heard a loud voice. Someone has kicked the door hard from outside. As soon as the door opened I saw the figure of a well-built man who was approaching me. He removed the rope in my hand ... after the rope was removed I immediately took the cloth that was still in my mouth. I feel very relieved then my hand is a little sour maybe because it's been tied too long.
The well-built man bowed me politely while saying '' young master ordered me to take you home now '' I nodded and followed the man. on the way home I thought a lot about how I should ask Jiyong later? How should I face him? . While here is still very painful (Seungri hit his chest)
  remembering what he said earlier.

* end of Seungri pov * 

Jiyong's residence.

Seungri walked to the living room. there he saw the figure of a man who had his back to him sitting on the sofa. Seungri trembled walking
   approach the man.
Jiyong sat quietly i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter