CHAPTER 9

'' THE MAN & HIS LOVER ''
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri's Pov

After Jiyong sent me back from prison to meet Hana I went to take shower. I felt my body so tired probably because I worried too much about Hana's case.  That night I went straight to my bed and slept soundly until the next day morning.

In the early of morning there's someone knocking me door. I was wondering who is gonna be?  In this early of morning the person in my mind is Jiyong. Feeling happy I went to open the door but it was not Jiyong but the owner of my place. 

I felt uneasy about the owner coming here. The owner of this apartment is called Yoo Min so call him with uncle Yoo.

'' Anyeonghaseo Uncle Yoo please come in '' I asked to come in.

And uncle Yoo smiled to me as he walked into my apartment and sat on the sofa. Uncle Yoo said he has something to tell me but before that I went to kitchen make coffee for him.  I seated next to him to listen what he about to said.

'' Seungri ah I have something to talk with you '' Uncle Yoo said to me. 

'' Yes Uncle Yoo '' I reply with the smile on my face. 

'' This place had been sold out  '' Uncle Yoo said to me while drinking the coffee I made for him.

''Why Uncle Yoo? '' I ask him.

'' That person said he likes this place and he also buy this place with double price '' Uncle Yoo reply my question.

'' Ah I see '' I also didn't ask more question it's  belong to uncle Yoo after all he can sell whenever he want.

'' I can rent other room right uncle Yoo '' I added. 

But Uncle Yoo shook his head and he said no more room....  all room was been rent out. So that's mean I need to move out from here. Need to look for other places but I just loved here because of the convenience near to my workplace,  and also the market where I usually when my day off I walk to the market at least I saved my money on the bus fare. 

'' The owner of this place give you two days to move out from here and I will return the rest of your money that you paid earlier '' Uncle Yoo continued.

'' Two days? "' I asked,  feeling frustrated.

I mean where to find the places near my work place area?  My sister's problem not even solved yet and now come's another problem. I must not really lucky things happening to me at the same times. Uncle Yoo said it can't be helped and I do saw his face felt sorry for me.  I told him its OK I will move out from this place I don't wish bring trouble to Uncle Yoo. 

''Good luck and be careful out there and Uncle Yoo so sorry '' Uncle pat my shoulder and left my apartment.

I took a deep sigh. I guess it's really can't be helped then. I need find the place to stay for. 

After I finish work I went one by one for the room rental.  But all the owner said to me it's has been rented out. It's already too late I need go back so I decided to look out again tomorrow.

Two days passes I still not yet found the place that I can stay for I started to panic. I already packed my stuff.  I bring 1 luggage and 1 bag that was full of my stuff.  Uncle sent me off after I handed over the keys to uncle Yoo. I walked out from the apartment,  the apartment which I liked so much and give me so much memories. I walk until bus station don't know where to go.  I wanted to call Jiyong but it's already late so I thought it's better to not bother him. 

The bus is coming I got on the bus and when the bus stopped I get off and bring my luggage and bag go to Jjimjilbang and tonight I will slept at there. 

JIYONG'S POV 

It's been 3 days I guess he already move out from there but why he hasn't contacted me yet? I deliberately to not go find him first since I want him approach me first. So who cares?  Everyday I went to drink have fun like usually girls around me and come home late. 

Next day afternoon my phone was ringing and when saw the name appear on the phone screen make me smile. And I thought finally and I let the phone ringing for few times before answer it. He sounded so desperate and with poker face I ask him what's going on?  He tell me everything he been through and I felt so satisfied after I hear it that's exactly what I wanted. I asked for his location so that I can come to fetch him. He told me that he  was at Jjimjilbang... Do I need go guess ? That's where he been staying for.  Just how poor is he? 

Can't even afford live at hotel. I hang up the phone and get my car keys and relaxed drove to the place where is Seungri now. I can't wait anymore saw his hopeless face. 

After I arrived I saw him sit at the corner with luggage and bag next to him. He saw my car arrived he immediately stand up and I get off from my car and walk towards him.  He look so tired and his dark circles

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter