CHAPTER 2

'' THE MAN & HIS LOVER ''
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The man who just walked out from the dressing room was the man that Seungri once loved for the past 2 years. When he decided to forget him suddenly he appeared again in front of Seungri.

*FLASHBACK 2 YEARS AGO* inside GRI bar

Seungri was working as a part time waiter at GRI bar. The bar full of customers,  because of the big crowd, Seungri unintentionally push forward towards the customer and the drink Seungri was carrying spilled onto the clothes of that customer. The man got angry and Seungri bowing apologetic to that customer and said " I'm sorry sir, please forgive me ''. kept saying sorry but that customer got pissed off and pushed Seungri to the table and slapped his face. Seungri was crying out in pain as that customer kept punching Seungri's stomach.People kept looking at the scenario. Nobody dare interfere as the situation was quite sense.

Seungri's face was bruised and his lips was torn,wet with blood. That customer pulled Seungri's collar and smirked " Next time when you walk open your eyes''.That drunken customer took one of empty beer bottle on the table and he sprung forward to hit Seungri.  By then Seungri thought he will be dead .. He closed his eyes but suddenly Seungri felt someone in front of him for protected him from being hit 'prangg ' the sound of broken bottles.  Seungri opened his eyes. He saw someone blocking the beer bottle with his hand in order to protect him. Seungri almost cried because he was touched that somebody dared to protect him like this man who now in front of him. He never felt to be protected by someone.

" Sir  this is my place. Do you think you can hit my people?''.That man pulled Seungri up to stand behind him using his body to  protect Seungri. He throw cold stare at that customer.  That customer said  " Your waiter spilled the drink onto my clothes". while he showed that clothes to that man.  That man added 

" Well how much is the damage, huh?, I will pay you". that customer got angry and wanted to punch that man but was pulled by his friend. 

His friend started to whisper to that customer . That man got shocked "oh I'm sorry Kwon Jiyong-ssi I don't know this place belongs to you,  I'm apologized". That  as customer knelt down in front of Jiyong,  begging for forgiveness.  

" No.. No don't apologize to me you should apologize to him". Jiyong added while  bringing Seungri in front of that customer who still kneeling down. 

That customer was begging Seungri "I'm so sorry for my behavior I apologized for what I did just now.  Please forgive me you can hit, punch or kick me but please don't kill me".  He kept bowing to Seungri. Seungri just smiled to him and replied " No that's my fault I'm the one who spilled the drink onto your clothes and your clothes got dirty so I'm the one who should apologised please please get up". (author pov oh gosh Seungri why are so kind).

The customer stood up,  his legs was shaking and he looked at Jiyong " Since he already forgave you then there is not reason for you to be here. Get out from here and don't show your disgusting face at my place anymore". The customer nodded " yes sir I wouldn't show my face at your bar or in front of you anymore don't worry I will keep my word, thank you for forgiving me sir''. The customer and his friend left the bar after bowing one more time to Jiyong and Seungri. 

"Wait ". suddenly Jiyong called them to wait. The customer who just ready to leave the  bar was trembling and turned around facing Jiyong " yes sir" .

" I don't kill people,  I just sent them to somewhere else,Now you can go if you don't want land somewhere else".Jiyong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter