CHARACTER INTRODUCTION

'' THE MAN & HIS LOVER ''
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kwon Jiyong - A younger son of the rich business magnate chairman Kwon.  Handsome,  cool, rich and popular but cold hearted.  His best aka favourite friend was his elder Hyung Kwon Dong Geun.  He was closer to his Hyung than his parents. He stayed in Korea  for 3 years with his Hyung while his parents & his sister lived in Paris, France.  

Lee Seungri - A hard working man from Gwangju coming from low income family,  however he is smart,  kind hearted , & rich with smile. He has a feeling for Jiyong past 2 years but when he finally decided to forget Jiyong when it become unrequited love, Jiyong once again appeared in his life. 

He will through another round of suffering at Jiyong's hand because of his sister Hana's doing. 

Kwon Dong Geun - Director of KWON group, Jiyong's big brother. Deeply in love with Lee Hana. Sadly  he ended his life by committed suicide when he found out that his beloved woman betrayed him and married to another man.

Lee Hana - Lee Seungri's younger sister.  She betrayed Kwon Dong Geun and got married to Byun Yong Dae her boyfriend of 5 years.  She conspired with her boyfriend to cheat Dong Geun of his hard earned money. When she finally got $500 million won, she left Dong Geun with heart broken.

Assistant Jun: Jiyong''s assistant good looking,  charming, have a nice body and childhood friend of Dong Geun. Whom  got. Involved in the love triangle with Seungri and Jiyong .  He helped  Seungri when Seungri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter