part 8 ✥

❝Catch me I'm falling◄►
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

When I entered, Jungkook's room was as empty as ever, he was only with his laptop in his blue bed. He looked at me as I entered, a tired smile on his face.
"You're starting to look like me," he remarked as he nodded to see my pants and my cap with some surprise on his face.
I shrugged and sat on my chair, I climbed my feet to the side of the bed. placed his laptop on one side closing it with a little click.
"Well, it's not that bad," I said, smiling broadly. “ I have something for you.”
He raised an eyebrow as he watched my bag, opened it and looked for something inside it. I was very grateful for his call from the night before. I wanted to talk about what had happened to me, I was going through a hard time. Making the appointment with the doctor was difficult for me. But if I was diagnosed with cancer again, I would tell him. I swear I would.
I took the drawing from my backpack and handed it to him. “From Park Chanyeol, my favorite, has seven years.”
“Excellent work with colores.” He smiled with some kind of genuine happiness in his eyes. "Is he a patient?"
"He has lymphoma. He's the sweetest child you can meet, and he's really good at coloring.”
Jungkook traced the line of one of the dolphins with his finger, then placed the picture on his little table beside his bed. “Well, who is not good coloring”
“I have not met anyone who is good coloring and likes to talk to the same time” I said as he let out a yawn, I felt tired.
He nodded slightly as he changed the subject. “ Didn’t sleep enough yesterday, right?”
I said nodding as I crossed my arms on my chest. "I think the call was obvious."
He raised his hands in innocence, his eyes glowing with a certain light. "Oh, I see what it's like ... You need me at night, and then in the morning I'm nothing to you. Don’t worry, you don’t hurt me.”
"Shut up, don’t be so dramatic." I hit him on the leg with my foot as i looked at him.
He gave me a mischievous smile as he slipped his sheets around his waist and settled into the pillows on his head. "I do not want to shut up."
I stuck my tongue out while I was reluctant to hit him again with my foot.
He gave me a small smile, I returned it in a gesture of kindness, our eyes were in such a special way that it seemed that the heart would come out of my throat.
"I think I like it better when we talk about you." I said feeling a breeze of air even though I had my jacket.
He shrugged and looked at me. "Well, you know how I feel when you want me to tell you about myself.”
I was beginning to feel like him, but not in the way he believed. “Nah, but talking about you is my job.”
"Really?" He asked. “ I thought your job was to take me to the bakery and rich places.”
“silly.” I replied giving him a small smile. My skin bristled, I was beginning to feel cold in his room, my jacket was not much use.
He looked at me as he wrapped himself in his sheets. “it’s not that cold here”

“shut up! I'm freezing. "I replied as I rubbed my arms in an attempt to warm myself.
"I was going to let you get up next to me, but if you're going to insult me ​​..." He shrugged as his strands of hair fell on his forehead.
“Well, I will have to endure the cold, considering that getting into your bed wouldn’t be professional.” I answered sarcastically while laughing a little.
"And calling me at three in the morning is professional?" He raised an eyebrow. "Besides, you've fallen asleep in my bed before, sir.”
I bit my lip in guilty tone, I really didn’t feel bad about it ... It was nice. "Both points are fair.”
He rolled his eyes as he stretched his sheets, making me a space. "Well, come here then.”
I smiled shyly, took off my shoes, and climbed up beside him.
"God, did you get yourself into a freezer? Your feet are frozen, "he said as he settled down beside me.
"No, it's just that sometimes I put ice bags on my feet," I said, laughing as I gripped my icy feet against his.
He looked at me scandalized making a funny sound as he hit me in my spleen. I raised a finger, and used the 'Gay Queen Taehyung' mode. Go on beating me Jeon Jeonggukand I'll bite you.”
“No! I don’t believe you, you won’t bite me, "he replied as he continued to give me small slaps in my arms with a laugh that made my heart melt. He was so handsome, his skin pale, his lips pink, his shoulders strong as they peeked out of his shirt. He looked like a doll, a puppet with crystalline green eyes.
"I'm going to bite you!" I repeated, taking his words like a challenge.
"No, you won’t!" He replied, challenging

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter