part 5 ✥

❝Catch me I'm falling◄►
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day 16- February 31.

I sat on the couch sitting all the way to the floor, my feet resting on the little table, my head protruding from the side of the sofa, my cell phone in my hand. Krystal was sitting next to me while watching another episode of Orange is the New Black, Jimin did something to eat in the kitchen. Krys made me stay home after noticing my cough and practically forcing me to put the thermometer in my throat to see if I had a fever. I hated to cancel my other commitments, but maybe Krys was right.

I had been struggling with this disease for weeks, maybe a day off was what I needed.

I twirled the cell between my fingers, debating whether it was too early to send a message to Jungkook, as our last session was interrupted by the reality of his illness, i hoped that we could see each other before our next session to make up for lost time.

It was not just that I wanted to see him again ... That would be stupid.

I took the cell phone holding it close to my face and began to write a message.

{Do you want to see us before our next session?}

I stared at the letters, erasing them as I let out a sigh. i sounded like a stalker.

{Hello, would you like to see us before our next meeting?}

Well, that didn’t sound uncomfortable or forced, good work Kim Taehyung.

Krystal gave me a light blow with her foot. Approaching me trying to see the screen of the mobile. 

“Who are you writing to?”

I placed my cell phone on my chest, hiding it, trying not to look guilty. Judging from the look on her face, i had miserably failed to hide. "No one."

“He is a boy?” She asked as her eyes flashed with excitement, as the series returned from the commercial cuts.

"It's none of your business," I replied, projecting an aura of coolness as best I could.

She leaned closer to me, forgetting to watch TV. "It's your boyfriend that, the bunny-smile guy.”

Jimin appeared with a bowl of spaghettis. “What boyfriend?”

Krystal turned to look at Jimin. "The guy who went with Taehyung to the bakery last week,he is trying to hide it from us.”

I grabbed a pillow and pinned it to my face and let out a moan. "He's a patient, Krysta. A patient.”

She patted the pillow even on my face. "He's a patient you need to walk with. He is the definition of ‘hot’ and more. And if you do not go with him I will.”

"Krys, he's gay and you have a boyfriend who's in this room with us and he is going to kill you now" I answered a little amused and at the same time something stressed by his persistence. 

"It would be a good match," he replied as he drew one of his feet to my chest. "Hey, Jimin, can you get me some spaghettis?"She said, laughing at Jimin.

Sighing, I removed the pillow from my face. She was far from finishing this subject, but i didn’t want to talk about it ... at least not now. She kept glancing at me in the form of hints, then she focused again on the television while watching ILOIT. Then I took my cell again and made my third attempt to write to Jungkook.

{You know? We could not speak well last Thursday, would you mind if we pick it up again?}

I examined the message for a moment, placed a happy face at the end of the text and sent it to him.

He answered the message a minute later. I  was surprised at his prompt response, since he spent all his time glued to his laptop.

12:32 Jungkook

{Seems right.}

12:32 Jungkook

{You can visit me whenever you want. I can’t go very far.}

I imagined the expression on his face as he wrote the messages, the sarcastic tone he would have put in his voice if he had said the words instead of writing them. His voice was sarcastic and tired at the same time.

12:33 Taehyung

{Tomorrow at 4?}

12:33 Jungkook

{Yes, I can’t wait for you to come to have your warm company by my side.}

I was trying to write him fast but I could not find the right words to respond to the message, I wanted to put "My God, you're adorable" but it wouldn’t sound very good. 

12:34 Taehyung

{It's okay. (: }

12: · 4 Jungkook

{Can you bring that book? Under the same star.}

12:34 Taehyung

{I will take it.}

12:35 Jungkook

{It's okay. Thank you.}

I stared into the void wondering when it was difficult for me to breathe normally.

February 17- Day 32 

I walked quickly down the hospital corridor, still trying to catch my breath after I had climbed the stairs with my un athletic body. I was halfway to Jungkook's room when a tune came to my ears. It was a strange sound to hear in the hospital, but of course it was not an unpleasant sound.

"Love of mine some day you will die, but I'll be beeehind close, I'll follow you into th-RAYOS, DETENTE! Stop touching!" 

The song stopped abruptly with a sound of tune-up strings and laughter in the background, all that came from Jungkook's room. Did he have company?

It seemed strange that Jungkook had friends, but he had told me about them, and I had seen the photos, so it should not seem so strange to me. I think that thought came from a small part of my subconscious that I regarded Jungkook as mine. He was my rabbit-toothed patient, who liked me to read to him, and made houses with the sheets and first ate the glaze of his muffins. It was strange to have to share it.

I peered out the door, watching the chaos in the bed next to Jungkook. The guitar was on the floor while the long-faced boy, Hoseok I suppose, he had the red-haired boy in his arms while tickling her mercilessly, he had a fit of laughter. Jungkook was watching what they did with an air of individual amusement, turned his face and looked at me as a small smile appeared on his face.

"Hello." I waved with one hand, took my other hand to one of my red suspenders.

"It's good to see you," Jungkook replied from his bed. It was not completely under the sheets this time. He looked to see his friends who were playing. Earth calling gay people. Do you hear me?

There was no response from the two boys, by which time the tickles had turned into caresses, traversing every part of each other's body as they let out small smiles.

Jungkook looked back at me, raising his tone slightly. "Hey, stop touching and get out of here! ugh They said they would go at 3:30 and it 's almost 4.”

"What is it, Jungkook? Will you go to some la_” Hoseok stopped talking while his eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter