part 9 ✥

❝Catch me I'm falling◄►
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

February 24 - Day 39
As soon as I entered the bowling alley I saw Jungkook, Suga and J-Hope sitting on old turquoise seats. The place was glamorous but dirty, as if it was ever elegant but fell into a surge of filth. The blue carpet on the floor was stained, there was a leak on the ceiling and the lamps were filled with dust.
It was almost empty, a pop song that I vaguely recognized sounded through the speakers as I approached the three boys. Krystal and Jimin came after me.
Jungkook was the first to notice our arrival, raised a hand greeting us. He wore a bright red hooded sweatshirt, his sleeves up his elbows and tight jeans.
I gave him a small punch in his leg with my fingers as i gave him a smile. "I see you pick tight pants today.huh?"
He smiled broadly, I could feel a certain flirtatious look on his lips. "Don’t you feel lucky to see me in tight pants?”
"Yes, it's better than winning the lottery." I replied laughing as I went to see Jimin and Krystal who were holding hands silently as if they were waiting for some kind Permission to join the conversation. "Jimin, Krystal, they're Jungkook, J-Hope and Suga." I finally said.
Everyone exchanged handshakes and greetings, even Krystal gave Jungkook a hug.
"Did you enjoy the cake I finished while you two lazy guys were taking a nap on the floor in my kitchen?" Krystal asked jokingly as she took off her jacket and sat on one side of Jungkook.
He nodded with some enthusiasm. "I've never tasted such a rich vanilla frosting." "
“Jungkook, did you eat cake and didn’t invite us?" Suga said from his bent position, his elbows resting on the seat cushion and his legs over J-Hope's .
Jungkook raised his hands with feigned despair as he laughed. "Look what you've done, Krystal! Now Suga is going to kill us, this is all your fault.
" " Yes, I'm going to kill Jungkook. First and hide the cake ... "Suga replied.
"You're in serious trouble Jeon," J-Hope said as he placed his fingers on Suga's knee and shook his head in disapproval of Jungkook.
"It was a terrible cake," I clarified as I took a seat between Jungkook and J-Hope. "Absolutely horrible”
J-Hope leaned toward Suga and whispered in her ear. "I don’t know, Suga, this sounds like a conspiracy to not invite us.”
"No, he's right. Anything that comes from Krystal's bakery is not good at all, "Jimin added to the conversation as he played with a lock of his girlfriend's hair.
Krystal tapped her arm. "Jimin is a liar."
He made a feigned expression, as if Krystal's words had hurt him. "No, I'm not!"
She rolled her eyes as she laughed, then glanced at Suga and J-Hope. "I'll send you some muffins and then we'll see who's telling the truth here."
Suga shook his head quickly. "Oh no, the muffins can’t pass through, because then Jungkook would see them and eat them!”
"I won’t eat them!" Jungkook exclaimed as he folded his arms in a childlike form.
I approached Suga and patted his head. "Don’t worry dear, I'll make sure Jungkook doesn’t get close to those muffins."
Suga put a hand on his heart and said smiling. "You are my hero, my friend."
At that moment the conversation turned to the bowling, I lost every time Jungkook's eyes met mine.
Jungkook gave me a half smile as he pointed his head at our friends, who were trying to make the score machine give them more points. Everyone was getting along very well.
I was happy to note how easily our groups of friends had mated. Since the chemistry between Suga and J-Hope had become a duet comedy act, Jimin was having fun in that situation, and of course Suga's affinity for the food, he quickly connected with Krystal could not fail. Everything fit perfectly. It was better than I had expected.
Jungkook only nodded as he noticed my silence. He took his gaze from mine, now looking down. It seemed he had lost himself for a moment.

Instinctively I took his hand. I could feel his instability in the way he held my hand and his legs a little crossed.


Jungkook headed for the annotation machine as he shook his head in an affirmation mode, approached Suga's side to look at the screen of the marker and whispered something in his ear, soon began to laugh. I rolled my eyes, I was sure I didn’t want to know what they were laughing at. I turned my gaze to J-Hope who was looking at me with a curious expression on his face.
He didn’t take his eyes off me, his gaze was intense. He wasn’t hostile, he seemed interested in something else, maybe he also had some sadness in himself. I opened my mouth to say something, anything, but at that moment Jimin slapped him on the shoulder and pulled back his gaze that was fixed on me.
"What name do we put you i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter