Chapter 7

Loving You Was My Favorite Mistake(Hyunmin Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s is going to be a week….having a new family……this past few days after our kiss…he tried to make a move but I always avoided him giving silly reasons…..his reply will be cute pout…..he was a gem…..who understands others and respect their privacy…..who will want to lose such a lovely person like him…..nor me neither his wife…….tomorrow I should go to the store so today I planned to take them to COEX Aquarium…..and we are on the way riding our car…….I can’t keep him and ha na locked inside my house…..I hope everything will be fine……

Oppa….no….let me carry her…….i tried to get ha na from his shoulder…….but both the father and daughter were stubborn and refused to hear me…..

Ha na was sitting in his appa shoulder without fear and was giggling……his hands was on my waist and we were walking……wherever we go the crowd around as will give a smile admiring the sweetness of our little family……

It’s been 2 hours we finished looking…..The Inca Empire, Amazonian World, Seven Seas Theme and now was entering the Ocean Kingdom…….

We were walking in the undersea tunnel exhibit……..sharks, turtle and a lot of fishes from very huge size to tiny little one were swimming around…….

I…felt…little…little….scared and tightened my grip on his hand…….

He looked at me feeling the sudden pain……..i was nodding my head saying nothing…..when a very big shark with it’s opened jaw came swimming near us……….

My little baby got scared and started to cry seeing the scary fish with it’s wide mouth…..i took ha na from his shoulder….she buried her little face on my chest…I pattered her head and walked from that place leaving him……….

The place was little rush……I turned to see him and his face was little confused…….i walked towards him oppa…….why are you standing here……

So min….i heard someone calling me name……..

My heart was breaking into pieces and my legs started to tremble……..

Wh..what? o..pppa…you..ar..e nott t..he only hyun joong here…..my legs are paining and see ha na is tired we…we will come some other time and look at the rest….now let’s go home……I grabbed is hand and we walked towards the exit……..

Are….are you sure……?

Yes…I’m sure he is hyun joong oppa……how can I forget him…..he was here……the women with a 3 years boy cried……

Do you see anyone with him….?

 

No…..I…..called him…and he turned…..when I confirmed that he is hyun joong oppa…I rushed to him….but since it’s crowded I was not able to go there quickly and then he was not there……

Ok…don’t cry….at least we know….that he is safe and healthy right……

We will find him soon….come let’s go……

The whole drive was silent….i was not dare enough to utter a word…….my mind was finding the best option of who would called him……..i still dint ask him whether it was guy or lady? So min don’t…please don’t do this……how long you are going to hide……see now some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter