Chapter 3

Loving You Was My Favorite Mistake(Hyunmin Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was in my own world feeling his warmth….how I wish he could be with me forever giving this warmth…. You are wrong…he won’t be with you forever……don’t fool yourself……he loves you…he even said I love you to you….you can make him stay with you forever…..my brain and heart started to fight…..

Oh…I’m sorry for interrupting your sweet moment…… i opened the eye’s and saw the doctor standing in front of us….and the nurses behind him where giggling….

I got of the bed….taking our princess from him….it’s really embarrassing……

The doctor checked him…you are totally well and can get discharged by evening…..continue the tablets I had prescribed and come by next week for a formal checkup…..

He was nodding listening to the doctor…I gave a bow when the doctor went out of the room…..leaving the room in awkward situation again……

I placed the baby in the crib….and was starring at nowhere…mm…how should I cal him..oppa?….yebo?…..honey? or by his name? I was seriously choosing one of the option and never heard him calling me several times…..

oppa…is good rt….and it will be very comfortable to call him oppa…my heart gave me a thumps up…..i was grinning after choosing the best option but started to sweat when I felt two arms holding my waist and turning me slowly…….

He was very close to me…I blinked several times seeing him…..what were you thinking I was calling you for the past few minutes…..he asked huskily bringing me goose bumps…..i…i..wa….my words were cut and my eye’s widened when he pulled me even closer to him…….oh my goodness……why am I feeling hot suddenly…….I gulped hard when he leaned and was brining his face nearer and nearer….is it really going to happen….my first kiss in all 25 years……my heart was beating faster…..and then it happened…..no..no….not what you think…..what happened is….our sleeping beauty woke up and started crying…..

 I pulled off from him and walked towards the crib….leaving a long breath which I was holding for the past few seconds….

He followed my chuckling I dint bothered to turn back and lifted the crying toddler…..is my baby hungry……I kissed her on her cheeks….

Let me kiss her too…..he leaned and pecked her forehead and his cheeks were brushing mine…….

Breathe…he said smirking and taking our princess from me…..

Omo…..I was again holding my breath…..my face flushed in red I was looking down shyly…..

Oh my princess why are you crying….appa is here….do you missed me.....he said placing soft kisses all over her little face…..and hugging her gently in his chest….

What is her name…..he asked from now where making me panic……

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter