Chapter 2

Loving You Was My Favorite Mistake(Hyunmin Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Well, I admit…being a mother is not an easy task……it took me really more than 2 hour to put the little one to sleep….I never felt this much exhausted…even not when I work day and night in my store……

My leg’s went straight to the couch after my hands placed the baby in the crib….yes….my legs and hands because my eyes were shut tightly I don’t even want to open my eye’s for a second….all I want is a sound sleep….

I stir in my bed hearing few soft cries…..oh…god who on earth is crying in my room….or am I hallucinating……

I rolled to the other side of my bed…but guess what….the next second I was on the floor…..

What the? When did my bed become small?..where am I? this is not my room…..i was interrupted by the loud scream…..

Oh…Jesus…..i ran towards the crib…and saw my little angel……crying out loud……her cheeks were all wet of tears…..

I lifted her and planted soft kisses on her wet chubby cheeks…..she stopped crying and was looking at me with her big teary eye’s…..

I’m sorry darling….I totally forgot you…..will you please forgive omma….omma promise you that I’ll surely take care of you well…so don’t hate omma..arraso….. I was repeating the word omma and it gave me a new feeling …..

I lied on the couch and place her on my chest…you know omma is so tired so will you please be my good little girl and sleep with me….

My little one for the first time showed her toothless smile as if she understood what I said…….

I was patting her back softly and both us dosed into sleep immediately….

I slowly opened my eye’s hearing few chuckles….my eyes were wide open when I saw 2 nurses where standing taking pictures of me and my baby and chuckling…..

I took the sleeping  beauty in my hands and sat straight…..

Sorry…mam…..you two were so cute while sleeping…..we asked permission from your husband and then only took pictures one of the nurse said smiling……

Husband?...omo…is he awake…my heart started to beat fast…..when my eye’s slowly moved towards the handsome man who was starring at us with a sweet smile……

A sudden nervousness caught me…when our eye’s locked……omg….I was melting in his gaze….his dark mesmerizing eye’s , sharp nose and kissable lips…..how soft it would feel against my lips…..what? ert..ert…I scolded myself and broke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter