Chapter 4

Loving You Was My Favorite Mistake(Hyunmin Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The baby is fine…..we need to vaccine her so bring her next month….Mrs. Lee said smiling….

I turned to him….mm..oppa I need to talk to her personally so can you wait outside with ha na….

He nodded his head….gave a bow to the doctor and went out with ha na…..

Doctor….ha na is not our..our…baby……it was really hard for me to utter it……but I have to say it….i want to take care ha na well…..  I sighed and continued…..we adopted her…..so I need you advise to take care of her…..

Mrs. Lee smiled and said me how  to take care of ha na…and what to feed her….

I always hate those mother’s who abandon their babies….I’m glad ha na has you…or it will be so difficult for a baby without mother…… feeding is not only for feed the babies…but it will create a everlasting bond between the mother and the baby…… this word where echoing on my ear’s as I exit the doctor room…..

Will I be a good mother to ha na…..even if I’m not…I want to be a perfect mother for her….. but…but…her real mother will be waiting for her……I felt guilt but it vanished all of sudden after seeing him and my princess smiling at me….

we  went to a nearby restaurant to have dinner…..

our dinner was in total silent…..omo……you 3 are such a perfect family……you two are really made for each other……the halmoni who was in the counter said and even gives as a box of bibimbap for free…come here often I always love to see such a beautiful family……

we bowed to her and walked out smiling and our little princess were talking in her own language drooling…..

I was sitting nervously in the couch with ha na on my lap……he was looking around the living room..every time when our eye’s meet …I feared whether he find something odd….

I felt myself relax when he sat near me…..

You know..it’s really terrible to forgot the past……I’m feeling foreign…..he let out a sigh

I squeezed his hands…..don’t worry oppa…you’ll remember everything soon…… but I wish you will remain like this forever forgetting your past and move on to the future with me….

He took ha na from me and played with her tiny fingers….our little princess were smiling at his gestures….

I was watching them in silent…..I must not be the one to sit here…it must be his wife and her loving mother…..without me permission my tears rolled down making me guilty more than before…..I started to sob unknowingly……

Hye…he pulled me close and wiped my tears……I felt his warm lips on my forehead……I leaned forward and rested my head on his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter