Final Chapter

Loving You Was My Favorite Mistake(Hyunmin Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I miss so min and ha na….It’s been a week……now I’m back now…….I jumped out of my car and walked inside……..

Oppa…..hye jin came running to me…….

Hye jin ah what happened? why are you crying?

Oppa…..that…..she started saying what happened few hours ago…….I tightened my fist…….and was fuming in anger…….I gave her a forced smile and rushed towards my room…….

The room was dark…..so min was sleeping hugging ha na…..I went to her and saw the traces of tears…..I promised her that I wont make her cry……but again she cried because of me…..I lifted her shirt and caressed her tummy………appa…is here baby….don’t worry appa wont let anyone to harm you, or you omma or your sister……I kissed her tummy…….

Oppa….so min sat on the bed rubbing her eye’s…….

Hye….I missed you…..I hugged her tightly and she started sobings…….

I pulled her from my embrace….min…look at me……I’m sorry because someone in my family made you cry again…….let them say anything…but you know right…..how you, ha na and the baby inside you is important for me……

She nodded her head…still tear’s were dropping……

Let’s get out from this place……..let’s get back to our house…….

But..oppa……

Shhh….I placed my finger on her lips……..no…buts…..it’s final….i said kissing on her lips…..with my finger in-between……

Hyun Joong….what happened where you going………

We are leaving amma…..we are going to the place where we belong to……..

Everyone in the living room stood…..up……I gave a death glare towards MR. Jung……

Emonim...I will say what happened……Hye jin came forward and told everyone whatever her appa told to my so min……..

I turned towards them hearing a slap sound……..

How dare you talk like that towards my  daughter in law you are my brother that doesn’t mean you can talk anything……my omma said slapping him again……

How can you say such a cruel thing to her……the fetus growing inside her in my grandchild The heir of Kim Family…….I’m really disappointed in you…..min hyun my appa said with a angry face…..

Yebo….you don’t know what have you done..she is…….

Eun Hye stop…….my omma interrupted her……she turned to me…..hyun ……

Sorry…omma….we are leaving…I said and grabbing so min's hand and walked out………

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

Hmmmm..oppa………someone is on the door…….go and check oppa……I said kissing his chest still closing my eye’s…….

It’s been a week we came out from Kim’s Mansion……No one came to see us….but still we are happy……a happy little family………

Hmmm…..min please go and check….i’m tired……….

Only if you pull your little hyunie out from me……I said blushing…….

He opened his eye’s wide with a mischievous grin………but before he can do anything the door bell rang again……

He pulled out his little hyunie from me with a pout……I gave a small peck on his lips and walked towards the living room……

I looked surprised seeing emonim and hye jin omma…………

Both of them chuckled seeing me……I looked at them confusingly and saw their eye’s were on my bare neck…….I suddenly looked down and saw love marks all over my neck and shoulder…I blushed hard and hide behind him who was standing near our bed room door with only a towel wrapped below…….

Their chuckles become louder as soon they was him in that state………..

Omma….gives us a second…we will go and change into something descent………oppa…I smacked his shoulder lightly……….

No problem…take your time…….and so min ah we are going to take you and ha na out……so get ha na dressed too…….I heard emonim voice….

Waeyo…..only them and not me….he whined like little kid……..

We are taking her to hospital for check up and then to shopping……..so you don’t need to come……

Omma…..That’s my child inside her…..i’ll also come with you…or else I will not allow her to come with you……..

Aish…this kid…okay…palli..palli….get ready and come soon….emonim said pushing him……..

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

I’m so tired……why women take plenty of time for shopping he said……throwing his body on the couch……

That’s because we always want to be beautiful in front of our loved one eye’s…….I said ruffling his hair…..

First…we went to the hospital….the doctor told us that the babies are healthy……..He literally screamed in happiness knowing that I’m carrying twins…….emonim and Mrs.Jung were happy too……They both hugged and kissed me showing their happiness…….after visiting the hospital we went for shopping had our lunch……emonim and Mrs.Jung dropped us in our house and went home………

Ha nay a….appa…is so happy…..you are going to have 2  dongsaeng ……appa promise to give at least 2 dongsaeng for you  a year…okay……

I smacked his head lightly…….and you think I would agree for it…….3 is enough oppa……no more babies…..

Shiro….i want to create a soccer team….he said pouting…….

Only..in your dreams oppa……I said sitting near him and resting my head on his chest…….

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

Hmmm….who’s calling early in the morning…..he stirred and answered his phone…….

Waeo? You just saw us 2 days before…and again you want us to come there…….and you know right I don’t want to bring them there…..

Omma……aish….arasso……we will be there for lunch……..

Waeo oppa……w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter