Chapter 6

Loving You Was My Favorite Mistake(Hyunmin Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I wake up from my afternoon nap…and looked around the crib was empty………
They left me…..this was the first thought popped out……with heavy heart I walked to the living room……but it was deserted……..
Tears were ready to drop out…..did….did…..they really left me…what will I do now……..my thoughts were interrupted by the sound from backyard…….
I let out a heavy sigh in relief when I saw him and our princess…….my lip curved upwards seeing how our daughter is talking with him in her own language…….
You two are here……why did you leave alone in the bed……..I pouted and took ha na from him…….
You where in deep sleep…that’s why I thought not to disturb you……he said encircling his arm around my waist…….
Oppa…whenever I wake I want you to be the first one I see…..i looked at him with my teary eye’s…..
You are such a cry baby……he caressed my cheeks and I promise I will make sure I will be the one you will see as soon as you wake up……okay……
I nodded my head and kissed ha na’s tiny fingers…….
So min ah……can I ask you something……..
I looked at him….anything oppa……

 

I looked all around the house but why there is no photo of us? Not even our wedding photo….I thought at least seeing our wedding and family pictures will help me to regain my memory…..but I found nothing……

I pulled off from him slowly…..oh god….I never thought about it……..what will I say now…..that…oppa…..he was looking at me waiting for my answers…..that…..my eye’s were roaming all around except him……we…we…recently painted our interior…..so we kept all our photos in an carton and placed it in attic…….I kept the key of the lock somewhere oppa…….I’ll search the key and show the photos later……..

I never know that I would be this good in lying……..I felt ashamed of lying to him again and again…..but I don’t fully lie…..10% was true…..i lost the key……I always have an creepy feeling about attic…..since I lived alone….i locked it and threw the key somewhere……

My heartfelt relived as soon as I see him smiling and nodding without any doubts……..i need to change this topic before he ask me something……I looked down and saw a water hose…..a mischievous grin appeared on my face…….

I took the hose and started to sprinkle water on him with one hand…and safely carrying ha na on the other hand…….

So min...what are you doing….stop? stop? He was screaming……

I was doing my work pretending like I dint hear anything……ha na was giggling at her appa seeing his gestures…….

Baby….you are so cruel…….this is not fair……he grabbed the hose and started sprinkling water on me……

Oppa…..don’t do that….ha na will get wet…..i yelled covering ha na’s face and head with my one hand……but my naughty baby pulled my hands down with her tiny hands signaling that she’s enjoying this…..

All 3 of us were sodden……

 

Ahchuuu…..our little baby sneezed and we three continued sneezing one after another……

Oppa…come we should change our clothes before we get cold……..i dragged him inside the house…….

I placed ha na in her little bath tub with warm water……and I was undoing my dress when the bathroom door opened widely…….

This is not fair………all 3 or wet….but you two only are allowed to get shower together…..he said pouting standing near the door……..

Oppa….palli…palli…..go and use the upstairs washroom…..i pushed him closing the door…….i giggled hearing his sighed and murmurs in defeat……

It was 7  in the evening……I was in the kitchen preparing for dinner…..ha na was sleeping after her warm shower and he was sitting in the living room watching tv…….

After few minutes…I came out of the kitchen and  I began to panic seeing him holding his head with his two hands…..

Oppa….what happened…..I rushed to him…….i touched his hand and the heat emitted by his body made my hands to take away as soon as I touched him……..

Oppa….i’m really sorry it’s all because of me…….i cried hugging him…..

Shhh….dont cry…….it’s just a fever….he said in a weak tone…….

I pulled from him and ran towards our room hearing ha na screams…..

My baby was awake…….she was crying loudly…..i took her in my hands and she too was burning……how selfish I’m…. not to get caught I made them suffer……actually i know my body heat is increased…..but my first preference will be  always them……

How is my husband and my daughter…….i asked the doctor crying……

Mrs. Kim…no need to worry…….it’s just a fever……I gave them injection and now their fever is down…

I nodded my head in guilty and bowed to him……..

He came walking towards me with our crying princess…..ha na was stretching her hands to me signaling me to carry her…..

But I was ashamed to look at them and my eye’s were keeping looking at the ground……

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter