chapter 5

Loving You Was My Favorite Mistake(Hyunmin Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was awake..but to lazy to open my eye’s…..i rubbed my face on my pillow and it was hard…….I opened one of my eye’s and my other eye opened immediately as soon as I realize my head in resting on his bare chest….and his arm is around my waist……

Oh my god……he was wearing his t-shirt yesterday night……I immediately looked under the blanket…….i’m fully dressed…..i grinned to myself and got out of my..no.no…no…our bed slowly…..

My baby was sleeping quietly…..i checked her diaper and went into the wash room taking my t-shirt and shorts…..

I patrterd my wet face with the towel and saw both of them were still sleeping soundly…..i walked out of the room…..my heart screamed in joy…..you know why? Because after so many years I have someone to eat together in my dinning table……..

I was tossing my most favorite Kimchi Pancakes….when I felt soft lips on my shoulder and two muscular hands hugging me from behind…….

I know to whom the warm lips and strong hand belongs to……I stopped what I was doing and stood there still…..

He pressed his soft lips on my shoulder giving soft kisses……his hot breath nearer my ear gave me Goosebumps……

Oh…god what he is doing early in the morning…..what should I do now…push him or…or…

You was so hot yesterday……..you left me hanging…….I took  cold shower middle of the night…..because of you….

I was blushing hard hearing his soft whispers……

I gasped when I felt his hands are no longer on my waist but was under under my t-shirt….circling my bare skin with his thumb……

You need punishment for making oppa suffer…..

I bited my lower lips…when his hand started to move upwards……1….2….3……ha na started to cry…..

I’ll go and see her……he pulled himself from me after making a quick love bite on my shoulder……

I sighed in relief but truthfully I was little disappointed……it’s second time ha na interrupt us……is she saving his appa from doing wrong…..or warning me to move away from her mother’s husband……

I arranged all the dishes on the dinning table…when he came towards me carrying ha na…..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter