chapter 12

Loving You Was My Favorite Mistake(Hyunmin Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I’ll go and get the order he told and took ha na with him…….leaving me and hye jin…..
We decided to meet his family….but I insisted that we should meet hye jin before we meet his rest of his family…and here we are sitting in a coffee shop……….
I felt someone is squeezing my hand I lifted my head and it was hye jin…..
She smiled at me sweetly…..unnie…don’t feel guilty……to say the truth I never loved oppa….he was an elder brother to me…..I just agreed for the marriage  for the sake of my parents…….I’m happy that at last he fall in love with someone……and that someone is you…….you two look perfect and you two complete each other……..I’m really happy for you both……..
My heart calmed after hearing her….he was the one who introduced me and to her said to her how he met into an accident , how I saved him, and how we eventually fall in love….hye jin was a sweet girl…..she listened carefully and promise us…that she will support us in front of the family…. but still..i was worried of his and her parents…….It will be happy end if they accept me as hye jin but…what if not…..I was back from my own thoughts by him………
After…talking for few more minutes…..we stood up and was ready to leave…..
Oppa….I’ll come in my car…..see you at the house….
Unnie….everything will be fine….so don’t be afraid…..she said and went towards her car……
My heart was throbbing fast……when the car stopped…….
I got out from the car with ha na…….My eye’s widened seeing the huge mansion before me…..
Let’s go...he took ha na from me and wrapped his hand around my waist……

I nodded letting  out a heavy sigh……and we walked towards the main door……..
Two women in their 50’s was sitting in the living room…….and hye jin was sitting near one of them……
hyun joong…you are here….come and have some cof…..one of them stopped without completing her sentence seeing me and ha na……
That’s my omma….and she is hye jin’s omma…..he whispered in my ear…..
 We have a guest….you dint inform me? Mrs. Kim said eyeing on us……
I looked at him….he assured me with a smile that everything will be ok…. and entwined his fingers with mine…….
Mrs. Kim looked at our hands but turned away like she dint bother about it..….
 Omma….I….
Let’s all have some coffee…..Mrs.Kim said and asked the maids to server the coffee…..
I was really nervous……he sat next to me and squeezed my hand’s…..
Omma…she is so min…..
As soon as hye jin omma  heard my name I saw a spark on her eye’s ….she starred at me and her eye’s started to water………
She is the one who took care when I got into an accident……..he started to narrate…the whole incident and ended with I’m carrying his baby now…….
Is was expecting something big to happen but to disappointment…….the place was silence as before……..
It would have been better if you told us before……but that’s ok…..but we already know about it ……even your appa know about it…..Mrs. Kim replied with a smile….
What……he almost shouted………both of us looked each other confused……
I’m sorry oppa and unnie….I just want to make everything easy for you……

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter