Chapter 1

Loving You Was My Favorite Mistake(Hyunmin Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When I locked and stepped out of the hyper market it was about 11:30pm…..the road was dark since all the shop’s will be closed around 11….my house is few blocks away….so I always  choose to walk…..My life is nothing special a very ordinary one…I’ll wake 6 in the morning….cook something….and eat alone sitting in the couch starring at the dining table….i always wonder why on earth I bought it….for I never even used it….may be one day the heaven will hear my prayers and grant me a family which I always longed for….with all this thoughts I’ll go to the hyper market which I own…no actually its not mine….the owner of the hyper market where an old couple…who often visit the orphanage I lived…..their son died in a tragic accident and they left all lone in this old age……they loved me so much compared to the other kids there…and sponsored for my education…..on their last days of life they asked me to live with them and handed the ownership of the hyper market and the house they lived…..i was happy that I can have a family finally…but my happiness faded when the couples died few months after….first the  halmoni died and in few hours haraboji joined her in eternal…..living with  them few months I realized what loves is and what a family is which made me long even more….i felt all alone again……too bad than before at least in the orphanage I’ll have someone to talk with but hear I’m all alone…..ah…I’m sorry for talking to much without introducing me…I am Jung So Min….This is a short story of me…..i hope you like it…..

Today was a busy day…I need sleep….i talked to myself and walk towards my house when I hear a loud crying of a baby……..

I fastened my steps and went near where the sound came from and saw a  baby crying loudly pushing and pulling it’s tiny hands and legs and a man near by….omo….he is hurt….he was lying down on a pool of blood…..he was murmuring something…..

I rushed to the baby and placed her near my chest..sharing my warmth…..the little one stopped crying…may be my heart beat might sound like a lullaby to her……

I bent down and looked at the man….wow….he was manly and handsome….what? what I’m thinking now….pabo…..

I called  for the ambulace….they asked me the exact location and said they’ll come in few minutes……

Excuse me sir……are you ok……?......the ambulance will come in few minutes…don’t worry your baby is safe with me……

Im….kim…hy..un..jo..ong…… B (-) my blood gro….without completing he lost his conscious and the ambulance came in time…….

I informed one of the nurse in the ambulance about his blood group…..she called the hospital and asked them to get ready for the particular blood since the patien

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter