Chapter 11

Loving You Was My Favorite Mistake(Hyunmin Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I felt a warmth around me…..a real warmth….not that I used to hallucinate……I buried my face deeper against his chest………he is here…he’s is really here……my eye’s started to pool and I started to sob….the cries to say how I miss him…….the cries to say how I need him…..the cries to seek forgiveness…….

He was sitting opposite to me…..ha na was playing with her toy’s…my head was down…..how I wish to see his eye’s…..but I’m ashamed to look at him……..

I got my memory back………My family…..we were residing in London……I’m the president of Kim corporation……I came to busan to sign a deal…..and i had plan to shift my bussiness from London to Seoul....so I came to seoul looking for the place……..I was staying in our guesthouse near by your store…..and on that day I came for a night run……I heard a baby cry and ……..i went to check….but I got hit by a car……

My heart skipped a little hearing ha na is not his daughter…….Do I still have a chance to make him mine……it doesn’t mean he’s not a married man if ha na is not his daughter……I still kept my head down……

My family is here…..My Father, Mother , Sister, Brother and…..

I shut eye’s tightly…….no I don’t want to hear the next word from him……I stood and kneeled before him…….

I…I’m sorry….I know a simple sorry cannot change anything….but please…..let ha na be with me…….i wont interfere in your life……..I will take ha na and go somewhere else……I promise…..I wont come again in-between you and your wife………..

So…you want to go away from me…..and when do you planned to say about your pregnancy……you thought of hiding it again? If you have told me everything earlier…….we wouldn’t have suffered this much……..

i…raised my head and his face was fuming in anger….how….how….did..you..know…my tears started to roll down…….

He let out a heavy sigh and came near to me……I was here when you were talking to ha na….and I’m not married…..but I have a fiancé…….we were about to get married in a month……but everything changed when I got into the accident…… I believe that you have a reason behind everything happened…I trust you…… I’m here to hear it from you……and take you and our daughter with me……..because I love You so much……

The last sentence made me cry harder…….It was all my mistake…..and he has every rights to kick me out  from his life……..all I expected is few tight slaps and harsh words……I started feeling guilty…….I don’t deserve his love…….

He hugged me…..don’t think of unnecessary things…….I’m sorry for lea….

That night…when you got into an accident……I was on the way to my house when I heard ha na’s cry….I went towards her and found you are heavily wounded….you were only able to say your name ……I called for the ambulance and took ha na with me…They said you should undergo an immediate surgery and I signed the form as your wife…..I only know your name so for rest I gave my personal details…..everyone in the hospital thought that I’m your wife and ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter