t w o

dkla
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

wrapped your body around mine

Namjoon sighed deeply as he just walked into his apartment after a long day of working, writing music and producing it, at his studio. He put off his shoes and his jacket, yawning as he felt the tiredness creeping through his body. He couldn't wait any longer to finally lie down onto his bed, cuddling with Hoseok, who had promised to spend the night at Namjoon's place. He walked into the living room, looking around, searching for the slightly older male. As the only thing he could see was darkness he frowned. He wasn't used to coming home to darkness filling the apartment, usually Hoseok would be waiting for him and due to that the lights would be . He walked over to the couch, putting his bag onto it, leaving it there for the next day that would be once again filled with hours and hours of work. Namjoon took a quick look at the clock near his tv. 2:34am. He sighed once again. He really was late, no wonder Hoseok wouldn't wait for him that long. He just wished the older was already in his bed and didn't go back to his own flat.

Namjoon didn't want to wake the other up if he was already sleeping, well, and if he was in Namjoon's bed after, so he hurried to the bathroom. He took a quick shower, brushed his teeth and changed his clothes to something he could sleep in. He never wore pajamas, he didn't like them. He usually slept in his boxer shorts, sometimes with a shirt on and sometimes without one. This time he decided to just wear one, he somehow felt cold. He then turned off the lights off in the apartment before he proceeded to finally walk over to his bedroom, where hopefully Hoseok was waiting for him. Well, Namjoon just hoped the other was already asleep. He would feel bad if Hoseok would have waited this long for him. He already felt guilty for coming home that late in the night even though he had promised to eat dinner with Hoseok and cuddle with him all evening and night. He really felt guilty, but he hadn't been able to just leave his studio without finishing what he was working on, scared to lose his inspiration if he dared to just wait for the next day.

The moment he opened the door he felt his heart shattering. Not because Hoseok wasn't there, because in fact he was laying in Namjoon's bed, but he was crying, terribly. Worry instantly flooded the younger's body as he heard the quite sobs of his lover. He couldn't bare hearing his sobs, in fact he hated each time Hoseok cried. Each time Hoseok would cry Namjoon felt his heart being torn into thousand little pieces, bleeding and he barely could take the pain. He instantly clutched his chest over his heart, feeling a painful sting in his heart as if a knife cut right through it. He stood frozen for a few seconds before he finally hurried over to his crying lover, instantly pulling him into his arms, planting kisses all around the older's face and neck.

Hoseok clutched his hands into Namjoon's shirt, still sobbing. He hid his face at the younger's neck, inhaling his scent in order to reassure himself that Namjoon was really there and not just another one of the hallucinations he had to face oh so often. Namjoon kept holding him tightly, pressing him against his chest. He soon noticed Hoseok was in fact shaking and so he grabbed the blanket and brought it around Hoseok's shoulder. He then made sure the blanket was covering Hoseok's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter