o n e

dkla
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

wrapped my thoughts around your mind

Music was always the thing he loved most in the world, the only thing he ever had passion for. He needed music on a daily basis. The best moments for him were those he was able to spend his whole day listening to music, without any disturbance. He loved spending all his free time in his bed, listening to music, writing lyrics and composing the songs on his laptop. He also loved every single time he could show his new tracks to his friends, who fell in love with his music immediately. He enjoyed seeing the smiles on their faces, some of them even dancing to the beat while smiling brightly. Each time he then promised to himself that he would never give up on music, because that had always been the only thing to make him truly happy.

But then Hoseok happened.

Hoseok. Someone he had known for as long as he could remember. Hoseok had always been there. They grew up together, as friends, as brother, spending all their time together. Well, except those hours Namjoon had invested in music. But even then he had always enjoyed the slightly older male’s company, listening to his songs while he tried different things with the program on his laptop. To him it had always been just normal, like it was supposed to be that way, like Hoseok was supposed to be there. At some point he had even thought of Hoseok as a part of him, because each time Hoseok would spent his time at Namjoon’s place, even though the younger was working on music, Namjoon’s songs would turn out way better, at least in Namjoon’s opinion. For Hoseok and the others each song had just been perfect, but for Namjoon Hoseok’s company was essential.

As they grew older Namjoon noticed that ‘being friends’ wasn’t quite the right definition for their relationship, wasn’t the right one for what Namjoon felt towards Hoseok. As time passed by, Namjoon noticed the way his feelings for Hoseok changed. At first he had denied himself, had denied his feelings. He denied recognizing the way his heart would beat faster each time Hoseok was anywhere near him. He would start to feel hot and would blush each time the other would smile at him, especially when he was smiling because of one of Namjoon’s songs. Namjoon soon realized all his songs were ‘good’ because he had been thinking about Hoseok while writing the lyrics and producing the song. As once Hoseok had been essential, he soon had become Namjoon’s muse. He often thought about it at night while he was lying in his bed, staring at the ceiling like it could give him all the answers.

Namjoon’s feelings grew with each passing year until he couldn’t contain his feelings anymore. While Hoseok was oblivious to his feelings, his other friends had realized the way Namjoon would get lost in his daydreams as he had been staring at the slightly older for minutes straight. Seokjin and Yoongi often told him to finally confess as they were able to see the love for Hoseok written all over his face. It took them hours to finally make Namjoon agree that it was finally the time to confess. But, he would do it in his own way. He wouldn’t walk up to Hoseok, spilling his feelings right in his face like people usually did. No, he would do it the way he loved to show his feelings the most.

 

One day, Hoseok stayed over at his place once again, lying right beside him in his bed, eyes closed as he was listening to the song Namjoon was working on. Namjoon smiled widely as he noticed the smile which decorated Hoseok’s face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter