t e n

dkla
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'distance makes the heart grow fonder' said by someone stronger than me

He leaned back against the backrest of his chair as he was staring at the screen of his computer. He let out a quite groan as he felt that annoying, painful pull in his chest, right over his heart, again. He rubbed that spot with his right hand as he was leaning his head back, closing his eyes. He let out a sigh as the feeling slowly subsided. He stayed in that position for some time before he opened his eyes again to stare at the ceiling. He was currently at his studio, working on yet another song for one of those oh so famous singers. He low key started hating to work for that people. They always looked down on him, taking his work for granted. He hated it and he hated them. However, he had to work for them. He didn’t really have another choice as he was forced to do so by that stupid contract he had signed. He had actually been quite surprised as that company didn’t cut him off as he was gone for weeks without an explanation. Well, they simply knew Namjoon and his work were gold, and would guarantee them a whole lot of money. Namjoon knew they used him, but hey, that way he received the best equipment there was, a really good payment and he could make himself a better name. Not that he cared, but it was a nice side effect to the pain.

He looked back at the screen of his computer, bending his head slightly as he noticed the time. He sighed once more, not really sure if he should head back to his apartment or just spend another night on the couch in his studio. He really wasn’t sure, but eventually after a few minutes he decided to just head back to his apartment, knowing his friends would visit him the next day.

He then stood up, shutting everything off, leaving the studio and locking the door. He walked over to the elevator, made it down to the parking lot, to his car and then straight home. As he arrived at home he was actually surprised that Yoongi was waiting in front of his apartment’s door. He greeted the older, asking him why he was here and Yoongi responded with a simple shrug. Namjoon was a little worried, not so sure what he should think about his hyung waiting till 3am in the morning for his friend to return. As they made it into the apartment, Namjoon went straight for the kitchen, getting the two of them something to drink. When he returned to the living room he found Yoongi standing in the middle of the room, looking down at the screen of his phone, wearing an expression Namjoon couldn’t really decipher. Namjoon made his way over to the older, grabbing his shoulder.

“You alright, hyung?” he asked, watching Yoongi turning around and looking at him. Yoongi then just nodded his head, putting his phone back into his jean’s pocket, took a glass out of Namjoon’s grip and then sat down onto the couch. Namjoon felt a little awkward. He was used to the older being quite, and grumpy, most of the time, but him being that quite wasn’t normal at all. Namjoon sat down as well, looking at his hyung, who was currently looking around.
“I see you kept everything the same way.” Yoongi stated a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter