A piece of VernNie

Oh my seventeen

The party was so near. Stephanie went to your house and helped you to make your hair and many other beauty things like this. You have talked a lot.

Stephanie: So you and S.Coups are good friends again!

You: Yes, luckily we are! He's alright with Wonwoo too, I am so happy for that!

Stephanie: Oh anyway, when will Wonwoo come?

You: He will pick me up at 7 pm!

Stephanie: Great! I have to leave at 6pm, that's why I asked!

You: You're going to meet Vernon, right?

Stephanie: Yes, of course!

You: I'm so envy! Your love life is so easy yet perfect!

Stephanie: It hasn't always been that easy!

You: Really? May I know your story with Vernon? It's still early, we have time!

Stephanie: Sure! I hope, it will give you energy! At the first time, it was very different..........

*MEMORY*

It's me, Stephanie. It's my first day at this school. I've met my classmates and they are so kind, but there's that one guy, who's a bit cold to me. His name is Vernon. His act is weird, when I'm there. I think, he doesn't like me or he doesn't like new students.

S.Coups: Hi, Stephanie! My name is Seungcheol, but you can call me S.Coups! We have three teams and you have to choose one, that you want to join to! We have vocal team, the members are Jeonghan, Woozi, Seungkwan, Joshua and DK, the performance team, where you can find Jun, Hoshi, The8 and Dino. My team is hip-hop team and there are Mingyu, Wonwoo and Vernon as my members.

Stephanie: I'd like to join hip-hop team!

S.Coups: Great choice! Welcome in my team! -

*PRESENT*

You: Wait, what? Was Vernon cold to you? And....S.Coups was kind!  He was glad for you joined, while hw was rude to me and he said, he didn't like strangers!

Stephanie: That's not everything! Your story wasn't the only conflict in hip-hop team!

You: Really? What happened? Please, continue! -

*MEMORY*

Mingyu is so kind to me, we easily became friends. We usually meet after school. I feel like I got a true friend. I was about to meet him again, when I heard something. What's this? I can hear Mingyu and it sounds like he's fighting with someone!

Stephanie: What's going on? -

I can't believe this...It's Vernon. Mingyu came to me and held me, then he said "Enjoy the show" to Vernon. After this he kissed my lips. Vernon pushed him away and I had to stop him, because he wanted to hit Mingyu. I've got some tears.

Stephanie: Both of you are idiots! -

I ran away, I didn't want to see them.

*PRESENT*

You: It totally shocked me! I didn't know about this thing!

Stephanie: My friendship with Mingyu was like yours with Wonwoo! Maybe these things made Mingyu be silent in your story!

You: I thought, Vernon and Mingyu were friends.

Stephanie: They have talked about it, but they are not close friends!

You: How did you become Vernon's girlfriend?

*MEMORY*

I'm still mad at them and I don't know why Vernon acted like this. Today I didn't feel good at all. I'm not in mood, so I went to the lake which is near to our school. Everyone's so stupid! This is in my mind whole day. I was sitting in front of the lake, when lots of roses appeared and I saw Vernon.

Stephanie: What are you doing here? Don't you know, that I'm still mad at you?

Vernon: That's why I'm here! I want to apologize and explain everything! You will understand!

Stephanie: Alright, tell me!

Vernon: It was hard to see you everyday, so I've tried to avoid yo, but it was impossible, because you have joined to hip-hop team. You and Mingyu became close friends and I was jealous!

Stephanie: Jealous? Why?

Vernon: I saw you everyday, I knew, that you're kindest girl, that I've ever seen. You have a pretty smile and I have to tell you something really important!

Stephanie: What is it?

Vernon: I wanted to avoid it, but I couldn't. I've met my first love and my feelings are stronger and stronger. Do you know who my first love is? It's you, Stephanie!

Stephanie: What? -

I felt shy and I stepped back till I fell in the lake. Vernon has jumped after me and he held me.

Vernon: Hasn't your mom told you to be careful?

Stephanie: I was so shy!

Vernon: Tell me something!

Stephanie: What?

Vernon: Do you love me?

Stephanie: I've always loved you! -

We were in the cold water, but the power of love made us feel warm. We looked at each other and he kissed me. I can't believe this! Me and Vernon are together! VernNie is real!

*PRESENT*

You: I'm your number one fan now!

Stephanie: That's the reason why Mingyu isn't that talkative and why Vernon is nice to me. It seems like it has happened yesterday, but it was a long time ago!

You: So sweet! I wish, I could be someone's first love!

Stephanie: You're already Mrs. Jeon Wonwoo!

You: I know! Wonwoo is awesome! I'm glad, he has asked me to accompany him!

Stephanie: You know, sometimes I feel like S.Coups likes you! -

You looked at Stephanie.

You: No, he doesn't! He even told Wonwoo!

Stephanie: Why would he tell Wonwoo the truth? You're so close to him and Coups knows that.

You: Don't you know, that people are honest, when they fight? Their anger makes them to be more honest than they have to be! -

Stephanie has finished everything, then she had to go.

Your thoughts: How can she think about such an impossible thing like S.Coups likes me? Wonwoo will be here soon. Mrs. Jeon Wonwoo is ready! I'm sure about that this party will be great, but I have a weird feeling. Something will happen for sure! I don't even know if it's good or not! -

You sat down and waited for Wonwoo.