Trust me

Oh my seventeen

Bad mood, sadness, pain, anger, these things are in your heart now. The weather represents your mood well, since it's raining right now. You don't want to see him now, you don't want to sit beside him. You've tried to exchange your place, but it was so impossible. You went to that room, where you've danced before, but this time you sang a song. You chose a chinese song with the name "Yue lang dai biao wo de xin" (the moon represents my heart). You really love this song. Actually, it's a love song and your mood is not about love now, but you love to sing it. Suddenly the door opened.

???: (Y/N)? -

You turned around quickly too see the person, who just called your name.

You: Hi, Minghao! What are you doing here?

Minghao: I heard this song and my language, so I wanted to check what's going on here.

You: I just sang, this song is nice!

Minghao: I know, you're lately sad because of S.Coups, but you still sing it.

You: It's true, that S.Coups hurted me and I'm mad at him, but this song makes me feel better and I think about the one, that I like.

Minghao: It's Wonwoo, right?

You: You guys are so obsessed with him! -

You laughed, then you poked him.

Minghao: Yes, of course! He made you sing in my language!

You: But I....

Minghao: It's okay! We all understand you, just don't be hurted!

You: Please, don't think anything bad about Wonwoo! He is a kind per

Minghao: I know, I know, this is love! -

He smiled, then he went out.

You: Minghao, but I'm.....Minghao! -

He disappeared. People are so weird. You are near to the next lesson. You don't want to be there and sit beside S.Coups, but you can't skip your class, although you wish, you could. You went in the classroom and you felt so nervous, especially when the bell rang. Slowly everyone arrived. Mingyu, Dino, Stephanie, Vernon, even the teacher. Only one person missed and he was S.Coups. Where did he disappear? This lesson was weird and different. You're used to that Coups sits there, even if you are mad, even if you are happy. You are still mad at him, because of your friendship which is in danger. You don't even know what will happen.

Your thoughts: Will he ever accept, that I'm with Wonwoo? Will we stay friends? -

The rest of this day was slow. You were about to go home, when Seungkwan went to you.

Seungkwan: Hi (Y/N), I'm about to visit S.Coups! Will you join?

You: Have you forgotten about that we have a problem? Anyway, where did he disappear?

Seungkwan: It's a good opportunity to talk about your problem and fix it! He didn't feel good, so he went home.

You: Excuse me? He was the one, who hurted me. After this, he should be the one, who comes to me! I think, he just wants to avoid me, it's obvious!

Seungkwan: You're so stubborn!

You: I'm not, but I have feelings!

Seungkwan: I woon't force you, but if you change your mind, here's his address! -

He gave you a paper, then walked away. Seungkwan is so kind, but you don't want to run after a train which has already gone.

Your thoughts: If I'm important to S.Coups, he will apologize. -

It was a bit darker outside, but you decided to walk. You don't know why, but you walked to his house. You didn't want to go in, but you were curious. His door opened and you were scared. You didn't want anyone to see you there. You knew, you have to hide, so you did your best in it. You chose a tree. You were so shocked, when you saw your brother. What is he doing here? They are best friends, but why didn't he come with Seungkwan? The next person made you be more shocked. It was The8. He was weird today, when you talked to him. You wanted to call Stephanie, but first, you decided to call Dino. One second, two seconds, please pick it up! One step, two steps, BINGO.

You: Hi, Dino! Are you at home?

Dino: Hi! Why do you ask?

You: I just wanted to inform you, that I'll go home a bit later and I don't want you to worry about me!

Dino: It's alright! I'm watching the TV and I haven't noticed, that it's evening soon!

You: It's fine! Have fun, bye!

Your thoughts: What? My own brother lied me. I wonder, what could be this important. S.Coups, you went too far! I have a plan, but I'll need Stephanie and Wonwoo. -

You immediately called Stephanie.

You: Stephanie, you won't believe what happened! Can you come to S.Coups's house? But don't let anyone notice you!

Stephanie: Sure, give me some minutes! -

After this you called Wonwoo too.

You: Wonwoo!!! I need you! Can we meet?

Wonwoo: Do you already miss me? You're the most obsessed person from all!

You: So funny, I have a plan! Can you come to Coups's house? And be careful, they don't have to know about that you're here. Hide!

Wonwoo: They? Who are they?

You: I will explain everything here!

Wonwoo: Alright, I'll hurry! -

You hoped, that they will be fast. One minute, two minutes, it goes like this till ten. Lack of patience, big boredom, seriously where are they? The mentioned "some minutes" seem like thousands of years. Finally, they arrived.

You: Wonwoo, Stephanie, here I am! -

They went to you quickly.

You: First of all, thank you for you came! Today Seungkwan came to me and he asked me to visit S.Coups with him. Of course, I refused this request, but he gave me his address. I was curious, so I walked here, but I saw my brother and Minghao in his house. They came out for a while, so I called Dino and asked whether he was at home and guess what? He lied! He said, he is watching the TV! I told him, that I'll go home later.

Wonwoo: It's weird, Dino is always honest!

Stephanie: True! He has never lied, even if we were too cheesy with Vernon!

You: See? My brother is weird, Seungkwan is weird and if it's not enough, Minghao's act was strange too!

Wonwoo: What did he do?

You: Well, I was singing a chinese song, when he came. At first he was so kind, but he started to talk about you. He said things, like you made me sing a love song, this is love, bla bla bla, then he went away.

Wonwoo: He is weird too!

You: I know! Stephanie, can we trust Vernon?

Stephanie: Yes, of course! Why?

You: I thought about that you and him will visit Coups and suddenly, you'll have something to do, so you will go away, but Vernon stays there and acts normal, but he actually tries to get informations, so we will know what is going on!

Wonwoo: This plan is cool, but why do you need me?

You: Dear Wonwoo, everyone will think, that we have a date today and we will take pictures and upload them everywhere to make them believe us!

Wonwoo: Alright, I'm in! I'd like to spend time with Mrs. Jeon Wonwoo!

Stephanie: I'm in too! I'm going to call Vernon! -

You poked Wonwoo and waited for Stephanie.

Stephanie: Alright, Vernon will be here soon!

You: Great news! Team (Y/N) vs Team Coups.

Wonwoo: It sounds like a Western movie! All we need is a handsome cowboy. Luckily, you have me for this role!

You: Ladies and Gentleman, meet Jeon Wonwoo! He is a really shy person! -

We all laughed and Vernon arrived too.

Vernon: If you laugh like this, then the neighbour countries will also hear you!

Stephanie: DARLING!!!! -

Time for a cute VernNie moment. Stephanie hugged Vernon tightly, then we informed him about everything.

You: Are you ready?

Vernon: Of course!

You: Action! -

They went in Coups's house. You were so nervous. You took some pictures with Wonwoo, then you uploaded them on your Instagram. It was nice! At least, you could forget about how you feel. You always feel great with Wonwoo. They were in for 30 minutes, when Stephanie went back to you.

You: Stephanie, what's going on?

Stephanie: S.Coups really looks sick! Probably, he will come tomorrow!

You: What is Vernon doing?

Stephanie: He will get the informations from them! -

You were so curious. You have no idea about what kind of informations you will get. It's hard to be patient.

*IN COUPS'S HOUSE*

S.Coups: Finally, I can wake up! It was boring to lay here. I knew, she will be curious if Seungkwan gives her my address. Dino, you should be careful too! No one is allowed to know anything, so you musn't tell your sister either!

Dino: I promise, she won't know anything!

S.Coups: Great! Minghao, was it great to see the love birds?

Minghao: She was weird! Perhaps, she's in love, but maybe the guy isn't Wonwoo! -

Suddenly Vernon appeared in the room again. He heard everything and he just looked at S.Coups, who started talking to him.

S.Coups: Vernon, tell me the news!

Vernon: Everything goes in the way, that we expected!