My friendship

Oh my seventeen

The next day you wanted to hurry to school. You wanted to get the informations from Vernon. You wanted to wait for him at Coups's house, but he sent you a message and told you to go home and he will tell you everything today. It was easy to find him and you went to him quickly.

You: Good morning, Vernon! How was it yesterday?

Vernon: Coups really didn't feel well and our classmates visited him. He rested on his bed and we talked about simple things!

You: And Dino? Why did he lie me? How about Seungkwan? Did he tell Coups, that I got his address? Did anyone say anything about me?

Vernon: Dino didn't want to make you feel weird, 'cause he knows, that you're mad at Coups and he also wanted to be a good friend to him! Actually, nobody talked about you! S.Coups didn't ask about you, Seungkwan didn't say anything about the address and the topics were simple!

You: Really? How stupid I am! I thought, there's something about me, but I was wrong! My brother is so kind, he truly cares about me! I'm glad for S.Coups is kind to him! I took your time for nothing, I am thankful!

Vernon: What are friends for if not to help each other? You don't have to thank me! -

Vernon smiled at you, then you went to your first lesson. You sat down and the bell rang. Everyone went to the classroom and S.Coups went there with Mingyu. When he sat down, he didn't say anything. Both of you ignored each other. The teacher has arrived.

Teacher: Good morning, class! Today we are going to work in pairs with the one, who sits next to you!

Your thoughts: WHAT? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Teacher: I'm going to write the questions on the blackboard! -

She did it and you had to start working. S.Coups read the question and looked at you, 'cause he knew, you know the answer.

S.Coups: Who composed the Requiem and what's his full name? -

You took a deep breath, then answered.

You: Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart! -

You wrote down the answer, then he read the second question.

S.Coups: Who was that musician, who didn't hear anything, but composed popular songs?

You: It's easy! Ludwig Van Beethowen!

S.Coups: Here's the last question. "I'm a 15 minutes long song, I was composed by Ravel for a dancer"

You: It's Bolero from Ravel! -

You finished it, then showed it to the teacher.

Teacher: The answers are correct! Both of you deserve a good mark! Well done! -

Everyone looked at you and Coups, then finally the bell rang.

Teacher: Alright class, you did it well today! I have to hurry now, so please Seungkwan, close the door, when everyone goes out! Goodbye! -

The teacher went away and you stayed in the class for clean the blackboard. Poor Seungkwan had to wait for you. Suddenly, you heard, that the door closed quickly. You turned around and you saw S.Coups in front of the door, then you ran to the door too.

You: Seungkwan, what are you doing?

Seungkwan: You will stay there till you talk about your problem and become friends again!

You: Seungkwan, you are ridiculous! I told you yesterday too!

Seungkwan: I don't care! Have a nice time! -

He walked away. You were in a closed classroom and you couldn't do anything. S.Coups sat down and you walked around furiously. You tried to get some idea, but it was hard and S.Coups looked like boredom has already eaten him.

You: Can't we just act like we are fine? Maybe he would let us go!

S.Coups: Seungkwan is crazy, not stupid. He would know, that we lie!

You: I can act well!

S.Coups: It's easy to see, that you hate me!

You: I....I don't hate you! I'm just really mad at you for everything, that you said!

S.Coups: Don't worry, your beloved Wonwoo will come to save you!

You: Stop it! Can you? I didn't want to fight with you again!

S.Coups: I can't like someone, who ruined our friendship, so I don't want to stop!

You: He didn't ruin anything!

S.Coups: Oh and how's the taste of Jeonghan's lips? Is he a good kisser? -

You became so mad at him once again.

You: Guess what? He is! He kisses well, more than you ever will! -

He stood up and went to you. You couldn't move, he slowly pushed you to the wall.

S.Coups: Don't dare to say, that I'm a bad kisser till you don't know how I kiss! -

You tried to push him away, but his face was near to yours.

Your thoughts: He is crazy! Why do guys become so sensitive, when I say something good about others? -

He was about to kiss you, but the door has opened. Wonwoo went in.

Wonwoo: What's going on here? -

You pushed S.Coups away and ran to Wonwoo for a hug.

S.Coups: See? I told you! Your hero is here to save you!

Wonwoo: Don't talk to her like this! Why did you want to kiss her, if last time you said, that you don't love her at all?

S.Coups: She said if Jeonghan was a better kisser than me, so I wanted to prove her, that I'm good! You don't have to be jealous, she will never misunderstand me or have a crush on him, because her beloved Wonwoo is here! -

You knew, that you have to stop them.

You: Stop it! Wonwoo, can you leave us alone for a while?

Wonwoo: Yeah, sure! -

He went out, then you went to S.Coups.

You: You know, if I didn't know you, I would think, that you have a crush on me, but I know, it's impossible! I don't want to be in bad with you! You're important to me and although you hurted me without apologize, I want to forgive you and stay your friend! And please, don't be in bad with Wonwoo either! Can it happen? -

He looked like he understands what you say. He hugged you tightly.

S.Coups: I'm sorry for I made you cry and for this kiss thing too! I'm sorry for everything!

You: I forgive you! -

You smiled at him, then you went out. He apologized to Wonwoo and your classmates came. Not all, just some of them.

Seungkwan: So you're friends again! My idea was great!

You: Yeah, thank you, Seungkwan!

Dino: I'm glad for my sister and my best friend are alright!

You: Thanks, Dino! Anyway S.Coups, who will you go to the school party with?

S.Coups: The school party? Sadly, I can't go there, because I have other program!

You: I see! Have fun then!

S.Coups: At first I wanted to ask you to come with me, but luckily Wonwoo did it, so I don't have to make you feel disappointed. And Wonwoo, I'm sorry once again!

Wonwoo: It's fine, let's forget it! -

S.Coups smiled at us.

S.Coups: I'm sorry, I have to go now! See you later! -

He went away. You're so happy for you're friends again.

*AT S.COUPS*

S.Coups: Vernon, finally you picked the phone up!

Vernon: I'm sorry for the late! What's up?

S.Coups: Our plan goes very well! They think, that we solved everything easily! I'm sad for I won't be able to see everything at the school party. Don't forget to inform Dino and Minghao about everything!

Vernon: Don't worry, they know our secret! Action starts!