Our friendship

Oh my seventeen

It was good to make a surprise party to Woozi. He looked happy and it made all of you feel the same. Today you have to practise your dance with S.Coups. You're going to have performance next week. You danced with him and both of you could do it well. Hopefully the other members are alright too.
You: We are the best!
S.Coups: We have to be like this next week too!
You: Yes, I know! I am so excited!
S.Coups: You will enjoy it! Uhm hey, do you have time?
You: Yes, why?
S.Coups: Would you like to eat something? I'm going to buy some coffee or tea for you! -
You: You know how to make me say yes! -
You laughed and poked him, then you went out. You have talked a lot and you went in a restaurant.
S.Coups: What do you want to eat?
You: I'd like to eat some kimbap!
S.Coups: Let me guess, you want some tea or coffee with some ice in it, don't you?
You: Ladies and Gentleman, meet Choi Seungcheol the smart! -
Both of you laughed and he went to order the food. It arrived fast and you started eating.
You: Wow, this is so delicious! I love kimbap!
S.Coups: Really? How's kimchi? -
He wanted to feed you, so you opened your mouth and tasted his kimchi.
You: It's awesome! Open your mouth! -
You fed him too and he liked it. After this you started drinkin your (coffee/Tea), since you have chosen this. It was so great and you still love it! S.Coups just smiled at you. His smile was as lovely as you became shy.
S.Coups: Have you ever dated someone?
You: Not yet! How about you? -
You have already known the answer, but you wanted to hear it from him.
S.Coups: Me either! I've never been in love before! You are special!
You: Am I?
S.Coups: Yes, you are! That's why I fell for you! Do you remember when I kissed you for the first time?
You: Yes, I remember!
S.Coups: That was my first kiss....-
He suddenly grabbed your hand and held it.
S.Coups: ...and I will never regret it!
You: You make me shy! -
He laughed and poked your cheek.
S.Coups: I'm sorry, I just wanted to be honest!
You: I appreciate it! Shall we go now?
S.Coups: Sure, let's go! -
He payed, then you went out of the restaurant. He accompanied you to home.
You: Thank you for the food!
S.Coups: You're welcome!
You: Oh and one more thing!
S.Coups: What is it?
You: I missed these moments of us! I mean, laugh together, talk, etc. Lately I was mad at you and many things happened, so we didn't have time for this! You're a good friend of mine, you have to know that! -
You wanted to go to your house, but he grabbed your hand, pulled you back, hugged you tightly and kissed your lips. He did it again!
You: I told you not to kiss me without permission!
S.Coups: I just wanted to remind you how cute you are, when you are mad at me!
You: Stupid! -
You poked him, then went in your house. Dino went to you.
Dino: Since when are you together with Coups?
You: We're not together, he just kissed me!
Dino: Friendship with extras?
You: Of course not! I didn't allow him!
Dino: Why did he kiss you then?
You: 'Cause it's a free country? (Quotation from a movie that you like)
Dino: Alright alright, I got it! Are you ready to the performance?
You: Yes, I am! We have practised a lot!
Dino: I'll be there to support you!
You: Thank you so much! -
Somebody knocked the door, so you went there to open it. Wonwoo stood in front of you and Stephanie was there  too. They seemed serious.
You: Hi! Is everything alright?
Stephanie: Not exactly!
You: What's wrong?
Wonwoo: It's about our plan! Listen carefully, it's important!
You: Alright! Tell me everything!
You looked at them and listened to every words.