Our secrets

Oh my seventeen

You were so shocked, it was hard to move.

Your thoughts: What is he doing here? How did he get Wonwoo's phone? He said, he would have other program.

You: What are you doing here and why is this phone with you?

S.Coups: There are so many things, that you don't know about!

You: Was that you, who messaged me?

S.Coups: You're so smart, you guessed it!

You: How did you get this phone and where's Wonwoo?

S.Coups: He's at a good place, he can't disturb us now!

You: What did you do with him?

S.Coups: Don't worry, I didn't kill him or anything!

You: I thought, you were friends!

S.Coups: You thought about many things, but you don't know anything!

You: What do you mean?

S.Coups: Do you remember, when Seungkwan has gone from you? He came to me and told me about you and Wonwoo!

You: That's why he was so nervous! But you have already known about our date!

S.Coups: Well, Seungkwan didn't know about it, but he could help me more! I told him, that I'm going to pretend like I'm not fine, so some of you will visit me. I've asked him to give you my address! He didn't force you to go with him, it was a part of my plan! I knew, you would be curious enough to visit me! I knew it, when you were in front of my house, so I told Dino and Minghao to go out and you'll be able to see them. Oh and about Minghao. When you sang a love song and he talked to you, his act was weird because of me! Seungkwan, The8, even your brother, Dino were a part of my plan! But that's not all!

You: What else could you tell me?

S.Coups: It's funny, that you haven't realized it! Our smart (Y/N) has failed, 'cause of her trust in her friends!

You: What do you mean?

S.Coups: You ask it a lot today! Didn't you realize, that Vernon is actually with me? You thought, he helped you, although the one, that he actually helped was me. The problem is with Stephanie. I knew, she would never lie you. I had to ask Vernon to act as well as he could. I knew, you will ask for his help, since you couldn't send Wonwoo or Stephanie to me, 'cause everyone knows how close you are and I wouldn't give them informations about myself. Vernon was the one, who could help and we all acted till Stephanie went back to you! Everything has happened as I've expected! The next day Vernon told you about some fake informations, so you could calm down a bit. When Seungkwan has closed us in the classroom, it seemed like he was kind and he wanted us to talk about our problem, but actually it was me, who told him to do it! Do you remember, when I said, that your hero Wonwoo will come to save you? I said it, because I told Vernon to inform him about Seungkwan's crazy act! I knew, it would be the moment, when me and Wonwoo become "friends" and everyone would be alright. You were naive and you believed everything! I said, I would have other program today, so you couldn't even imagine, that you will find me here instead of Wonwoo! Vernon has helped in it too! He called Wonwoo and he said, he wanted to talk to him. They went in the room, where we have danced before and he closed him and took his phone, then he gave it to me, so I could message you! Plus, he won't disturb us now! I've planned everything and you've made it so easy for me!

You: You're sick! Tell me something! Why did you do that? -

He went closer to you and held your cheeks, then looked in your eyes.

S.Coups: I've never wanted to admit it, but I feel it. I've done it, because............I'm crazily in love with you and I was jealous at Wonwoo!

You: W-what? -

He kissed you deeply. This time he was honest, you could feel it from his kiss. Although you knew everything, you didn't want to let him do it. You ended the kiss, then you turned away.

You: Stop it, I can't do this!

S.Coups: Please, don't be mad at the others! They tried to help me. When I told them, that I need their help, 'cause I wanna be with you, they did it! Dino just wanted to make us happy, that's why he lied you!

You: I....I have to let Wonwoo come out! -

You wanted to leave, but he hugged you from behind.

S.Coups: Don't go! Don't leave me for Wonwoo again!

You: You know, you ruined the party with your lies and me, I'm going to open the door for Wonwoo! -

You went away. He looked disappointed and he sat down, then looked down. you ran to the mentioned room and when you found the key, you opened it. You saw Wonwoo and you ran to him for a tight hug.

You: Wonwoo, I'm sorry! I didn't know about that Vernon is with Coups!

Wonwoo: It's okay! We know everything! What happened?

You: He said, he loves me and then he kissed me!

Wonwoo: What did you do then?

You: I came here to open the door! Don't worry!

Wonwoo: You did it well!

You: So what will happen?

Wonwoo: It's our turn! He doesn't know about our plan!

You: You're right, Wonwoo! Action!