A party?

Oh my seventeen

On Tuesday you happily went to school. The previous day with Wonwoo was great. When you arrived with Dino, everything became weird around you. Some people looked at you differently. You knew, that they were curious. You didn't want to be alone, you weren't ready yet to listen to their question, so when you saw Seungkwan, you went to him.

You: Good morning, Seungkwan!

Seungkwan: Good morning! How are you today?

You: I'm fine, thank you! How about you?

Seungkwan: I'm alright, but I want to sleep more! You know, it's a bit weird, that you suddenly came to me, since we rarely talk!

You: I know! It's better to talk to you than listen to questions.

Seungkwan: What kind of questions?

You: Questions about my afternoon.

Seungkwan: Why would they ask about that?

You: Because I met Wonwoo.

Seungkwan: Like a date?

You: Yeah, like that!

Seungkwan: KIMBAP KIDDING????

You: What's wrong?

Seungkwan: Nothing, I have to go now! Bye!

You: Seungkwan! -

He ran away. Everyone is so weird today. You're alone again. You decided to go to the classroom, before the bell rings. You took a sit and looked around. Your friends were looking at you.

Your thoughts: Oh please, I'm not a TV show! -

S.Coups was there too with Stephanie and Vernon. Suddenly Wonwoo arrived. You waved to each other, then he went to you. You didn't talk loudly, because you didn't want anyone to hear you. You were near to whisper your words.

Wonwoo: Wow, they are watching us!

You: As I've expected!

Wonwoo: They just can't accept, that you had a date with a hot and handsome guy!

You: And a shy one too! -

You laughed and poked him. He didn't skip to pat your head, then after that, he went to his place. The bell rang, so everyone did the same thing. It was an English lesson again. The class practised again and everyone had to talk about his/her best friend. Seungkwan was the first, who talked to DK.

Seungkwan: I'm from Jeju, I'm Seungkwan Boo. Your reaction is very good! I love you like a sea! -

Vernon laughed and it was the right time for the "low quality English'' conversation. After that Joshua continued it. His English is very good, but he rapped these things to his best friend, who's Jeonghan. Vernon laughed at him too.

Joshua: Why are you laughing?

Vernon: You went too far, Mr. Rapper wanna be!

Joshua: So confident huh? -

The teacher stopped them. You listened to everyone and while the students were practising, S.Coups was talking to you.

S.Coups: How was the date?

You: It was great!

S.Coups: I told you not to date him! -

The teacher didn't let you talk.

Teacher: Please, be quiet!

You & S.Coups: I'm sorry! -

You wanted to answer him though.

You: Don't tell me what to do! Dino is my brother, but he doesn't tell me what I have to do!

S.Coups: He doesn't like it either!

Teacher: Students, I've asked you to be quiet!

S.Coups: I'm sorry, Miss! -

You continued it, but you whispered.

You: Maybe he doesn't like it, but he respects my decision, unlike you!

S.Coups: I just told you to be careful!

Teacher: Enough! Both of you come out and let us hear what's so important! -

How great, you have to talk in front of the class! You were about to start it, but suddenly you heared the school news.

Principal: Dear students, as you know, we have a school party every years. This Saturday we are going to have this event again! Boys, don't forget to ask the girls to accompany you! -

After the news, the bell rang. The teacher said if you had luck, then she said bye. You went out immediately, but S.Coups followed you.

S.Coups: (Y/N), stop right there! -

You acted like you didn't hear him and you wanted to go away, but he grabbed your hand.

S.Coups: I told you to stop!

You: I've asked you not to tell me what to do!

S.Coups: You never listen to me! -

Everyone watched you quietly. It doesn't surprise you, because of their curiousity.

You: I told you, it's not your busyness!

S.Coups: What happened? Some days ago we laughed together and now we're fighting like this. -

Suddenly Wonwoo went to you.

Wonwoo: Don't you see, that everyone is watching you?

S.Coups: What do you want?

Wonwoo: I came to (Y/N)!

S.Coups: She is talking to me now!

Wonwoo: Just a second! (Y/N), will you accompany me to the school party?

You: I will gladly accompany you! No one else would ask me to do! -

You looked at S.Coups seriously, then looked back at Wonwoo.

Wonwoo: Thank you! I will pick you up on Saturday! -

He hugged you, then he went away.

S.Coups: Is that all? You don't even care about that I'm here, you just care about Wonwoo.

You: I answered to him, that's all!

S.Coups: Just go with him if that's what you want!

You: Why does it bother you? You're still my brother's best friend and you didn't even want to be my friend at the first time!

S.Coups: But we became friends and I admit, you're important to me! You chose Wonwoo instead of our friendship!

You: Stop it! Although, I'm lately with Wonwoo, we are still friends! Just look at Stephanie! She is my best friend and Wonwoo didn't change it!

S.Coups: Do you know what I think? You're just playing with guys! Do you think, that I don't know about the kiss between you and Jeonghan? And now you're suddenly with Wonwoo. Who's the next victim? Maybe it's me, right?

You: Jeonghan was the one, who kissed me and we have already talked about it! We're not in love, we're just friends! I'm with Wonwoo, because I feel comfortable with him. Don't make me look like a player! I haven't played with anyone and I will never do that!

S.Coups: Just go to your beloved Wonwoo and leave me alone! I don't care about your innocent act! -

Your tears have appeared after this sentence.

You: I will go to him, 'cause he doesn't hurt me like you...-

You shouted.

You: YOU IDIOT! -

You started crying and you ran away. S.Coups hit the wall, then he went away too. His words hurted you. You sat in the corner and you hugged your knees. Suddenly Stephanie went to you and hugged you tightly.

Stephanie: (Y/N), are you okay?

You: No, I'm not okay! I don't want to see him again! -

You looked up and saw Vernon, Mingyu, Jeonghan and Wonwoo around you.

Wonwoo: We all know, that you're not a player!

Jeonghan: (Y/N), I swear, I haven't told him about the kiss! I don't know how he can know about it! -

Dino went to you too and he hugged you tightly.

Dino: Guys, can you please leave us alone for a while? I want to talk to my sister!

Mingyu: It's alright, we will leave you with her! (Y/N), cheer up! -

Everyone went away. Dino did his best to make you feel better. Wonwoo went to S.Coups during this time.

Wonwoo: You're so stupid, that's the problem!

S.Coups: What do you want from me? Why don't you go to her?

Wonwoo: Because you made her cry and Dino is with her now!

S.Coups: Great, she will be fine soon! You are the winner, be proud of yourself!

Wonwoo: Why are you so jealous? Are you in love with her?

S.Coups: I'm not jealous and I don't love or like her more than a friend!

Wonwoo: Why are you like this then?

S.Coups: Why don't you just leave me alone?

Wonwoo: Guess what? You said, I will hurt her if she dates me, but you are the one, who made her cry! -

Wonwoo went away, then he went back to you. You went for a walk with him and you tried to forget about this story. You didn't have a lot of time, because you still had lessons, but you could calm down. You didn't really smile today and you wanted to avoid S.Coups. You just wanted to go home and never come back. Stephanie has joined you.

Stephanie: We did it well, but I'm sad for you!

You: It hurts a lot now, but we really did it well!

Wonwoo: We are a real team! -

All of you hugged each other and you knew, everything has just started. You are ready to do everything.