The new girl

Oh my seventeen

The next day you felt ill. When Dino woke you up, you looked weirdly.

Dino: (Y/N), wake up!

You: Just 5 minutes, please! -

He put his hand on your forehead.

Dino: How nice, you have fever! You must stay at home today!

You: No, I'm fine! I have to practise our dance!

Dino: You can't even get up! How do you want to dance?

You: I'll find a way!

Dino: No way!

You: But Dino!

Dino: no but! You are going to stay at home! -

He helped you a lot to kill your fever, then he went to school. You rested at home, you were alone. You fell asleep fast. You had thousands of dreams. You dreamt, that S.Coups is there. He was worried. He kissed your forehead and stayed with you for a while. This dream looked so real. You feel bad for you can't be there to practise. You only hope, that he is not going to be mad at you. Luckily Dino arrived fast. It was boring to be alone whole day, although you slept a lot.

You: Dino, welcome back!

Dino: Do you feel better?

You: Not at all! I feel dizzy and I think, it's cold here. I'm in love with my blanket, 'cause it makes me feel warm!

Dino: It's not cold here! -

He put his hand on your forehead to check your fever.

Dino: As I've expected!

You: What?

Dino: Your fever is worse! Wait a minute, we will kill it if I find everything that we need! -

He went to the kitchen.

Your thoughts: I have such a good brother! I'm the older one, but he takes care of me now. We have always been good siblings. -

He went back with some wet tissues and medicines.

Dino: You should take the medicine, it will help! -

You took it, then he put the tissues on your forehead.

Dino: One more thing!

You: What is it?

Dino: Don't use the blanket for now!

You: Why not?

Dino: Maybe your fever will leave faster!

You: I need it, it's cold!

Dino: Don't be stubborn!

You: Dino, I need my blanket!

Dino: Fine, but don't blame me later! I'm going to call the doctor! -

He went to call the doctor and you stayed in your room. You fell asleep again and you dreamt about that moment, when S.Coups has confessed and kissed you. This story is on your mind whole day, so that's why you dreamt about it. You're curious about when he fell for you, since he was rude at the beginning. You have the one that you like and people don't know about it. All they see is the conflict between you, Coups and Wonwoo, the plans of team (Y/N) abd team Coups. Vernon lied, your brother, Dino lied too. Everyone lies and you can trust Stephanie and Wonwoo. You are sure in it, because Stephanie is your best friend, your other half, Wonwoo also proved you, that he is honest. You had to wake up, because the doctor has arrived.

Doctor: Good afternoon, (Y/N)! How do you feel?

You: Good afternoon! I don't feel well!

Doctor: Let me examine you and please, don't use your blanket for now! Your fever is going to leave soon! -

He examined you and gave you some medicines.

Doctor: You're going to be fine soon! If you feel better and everything's alright, you will be able to go to school on Monday, otherwise you should call me and I'll give you some other medicines, which will help you!

You: Alright, thank you so much!

Doctor: You're welcome! Get well soon! Good bye! -

The doctor went away. You rested a lot and it was boring when Dino was at school. You were alone whole day and you couldn't do anything. Stephanie and Wonwoo have visited you everyday. It was good to see them.

You: Hi guys, I'm so happy for you're here!

Stephanie: We're happy too! We missed you!

You: I missed you too! What's up?

Wonwoo: We have news, but I don't know what you will say!

You: What is it?

Wonwoo: These days we see S.Coups with a girl.

You: What kind of girl?

Wonwoo: We have never seen her before! Perhaps, she's a new student, but she is pretty and we see her a lot with Coups!

You: Wow, it was S.Coups's love towards me. Just a lie!

Stephanie: Don't say that!

You: It's fine, I actually don't care!

Wonwoo: When will you come to school?

You: On Monday!

Wonwoo: See you there! -

They went home fast. You became furious.

Your thoughts: He is just a player, like everyone! I don't know how I could believe anything, that he said. -

You recovered fast and you could go to school on Monday. Dino met Mingyu, so you walked alone. When you arrived at school, you were shocked. You saw Coups hugging that girl.

Your thoughts: She is really beautiful...What a liar! -

You stood there and you were mad.