Love triangle

Oh my seventeen

Wonwoo's words are on your mind. You can't do anything with it. You're nervous whenever you're at school and you see him and S.Coups. You were walking at school, when suddenly Jeonghan went to you.
Jeonghan: Hi (Y/N), how are you?
You: Hi, I'm a bit nervous! And you?
Jeonghan: Why? I'm doing fine!
You: There are so many things on my mind! -
S.Coups has arrived too and he saw you.  He waved, then he went in the classroom. You and Jeonghan joined too and your lesson started.  You sat beside Coups and you were very nervous. You couldn't concentrate and you thought about the performance too. Your day was like this, nothing else had happened. After some lessons you went to the practice room and waited for S.Coups, but you were surprised, when Wonwoo came.
You: Wonwoo, what are you doing here?
Wonwoo: Stay strong and don't stress yourself!
You: I'm nervous 'cause of everything, even ecause of our plan! I don't know what to do!
Wonwoo: Hold on and don't tell anything to anyone!
You: It's not easy, when I'm with Coups!
Wonwoo: You should be silent in front of him!
You: How long for?
Wonwoo: For forever!
You: You ask me to do something impossible!
Wonwoo: No, I ask you to do the right thing!
You: But I'm....
Wonwoo: Just imagine, that he know about it. What would you do?
You: I don't know, but I feel so bad these days! I don't like secrets!
Wonwoo: It's because of you care too much!
You: This is me!
Wonwoo: Oh come on, it would be a tragedy!
You: It would be honesty!
Wonwoo: (Y/N) please! Nobody, especially S.Coups shouldn't know about that we have kissed before!
???: What? -
You turned around, when you heard a strange voice. S.Coups has arrived.
S.Coups: D-did you....kiss her?
You: Coups, we can explain this!
S.Coups: Don't have to! I understand everything. Somehow, I've always known, that you would be a couple, but I didn't know, that it would hurt me this much! I'm so done with both of you, be happy! -
He ran away, you couldn't even say anything. You didn't have the chance to explain it. You looked at Wonwoo with teary eyes.
You: I have to go now! -
You went home and you cried in your room. You thought about your memories, when you were good friends.
*FLASHBACK*
You: Winnie The Pooh! -
You hugged him tightly and you laughed.
~~~
You: Somebody lied me! -
He started laughing.
You: Why are you laughing?
S.Coups: "Somebody lied me" are you still five?
You: You're so ridiculous! Of course, I'm disappointed! -
You wanted to walk away, but he grabbed your hand and pilled you back. He looked serious.
S.Coups: Don't sulk, I'm just kidding!
~~~
S.Coups: Have you ever dated someone?
You: Not yet! How about you?
S.Coups: Me either! I've never been in love before! You're special!
~~~
S.Coups: (Y/N) look! This one reminds me of someone!
You: Really? Who?
S.Coups: She is the new stranger of my team!
You: What? How dare you?
S.Coups: I wish you saw your face now!
You: I hate you again and again!
~~~
You: I'm not sulking!
S.Coups: Yes, you do!
You: No way, but I hate you!
S.Coups: Do you? -
He went close to you and laughed.
You: Yes, I do! -
Suddenly he kissed you. Again.... a stolen kiss.
You: I told you a lot, stop stealing my kisses!
*PRESENT*
These memories made you cry more.
Your thoughts: Why am I actually crying? 'Cause he knows our secret or 'cause of his reaction? -
Your afternoon was like this. Dino went in your room with some tissues.
Dino: (Y/N) are you okay?
You: I'm fine!
Dino: It doesn't seem like that!
You: I'm crying for nothing!
Dino: Does that nothing have a name which starts with S and continues with Coups?
You: Dino, I'm so tired with everthing! Where's that time, when we all were happy?
Dino: Well, he is in love with you, so he reacts like this. I bet, he is jealous at me too, although I'm your brother!
You: Why is he like this?
Dino: Because he is in love with you, but you aren't his girlfriend. I know him well!
You: He is important to me!
Dino? Tomorrow is the day of your performane, try talking to him!
You: That's going to be hard!
Dino: I know, but don't give up!
You: I hope, he will listen to me!
Dino: I'm sure, he will! -
Dino hugged you tightly. You're so happy to have a nice brother like him. You fell asleep so early and the next day you didn't want to go to school. You thought about what you had to say to him. You were sitting next to him, but you couldn't look at him and it was actually the same with him. Both of you avoided each other's eyes. You felt so nervous and you thought about if he was mad at you or not. After the lesson you went to Stephanie.
Stephanie: (Y/N) what's up?
You: I still don't feel well!
Stephanie: What are you going to do?
You: I should talk to him!
Stephanie: I saw him yesterday at the park.
You: What did he do?
Stephanie: He sat on the bench alone and if I saw it well, he cried!
You: I feel bad for him!
Stephanie: Talk to him as soon as it's possible!
You: Yes, I will! I should explain him everything! -
You said bye, then started walking while you were more nervous than ever.