The strange humanity

Oh my seventeen

The next day you happily went to school. Dino has promised Mingyu that he would wait for him, so you walked alone. When you were walking, suddenly you saw S.Coups. He was alone too. You didn't want to walk alone, so you ran to him quickly.

You: Good morning, S.Coups!

S.Coups: Good morning!

You: How are you today?

S.Coups: I'm fine! How about you?

You: I'm fine too! Uhm...Hip-hop team will have a talk today, right?

S.Coups: Yeah, that's right! Can I ask something?

You: Yes, sure!

S.Coups: Why did you choose hip-hop team?

You: Because I'm into rapping and the team's name is so nice too! Why? Is my choice wrong?

S.Coups: I don't like strangers!-

He tried to go away, but you knew, you shouldn't let him go.

You: Choi Seungcheol, stop right there! Tell me, what your problem is with me!

S.Coups: Nothing!

You: stop lying! You're the only one, who acts like this with me! Don't you remember, that I'm your best friend's sister? You're so kinf to Dino, but your act is weird towards me!

S.Coups: Why don't you just leave me alone then?

You: Because you're my classmate, my brother's best friend and like it or not, but we are in the same team. Can't we just be friends?

S.Coups: Alright, let's be friends, bla bla bla. I'll do it, because of the reasons, that you've just talked about. Let's try to be friends then! Can I go now?

You: Fine...go if you want to!-

S.Coups walked away and suddenly Wonwoo appeared.

Wonwoo: Good morning, Hip-hop team's new angel! What's up?

You: Everything's alright...I guess!

Wonwoo: only guess? I feel the smell of lie! Tell me, what's wrong! What happened?

You: Nothing special! I think, S.Coups doesn't like me at all! He is so cold to me!

Wonwoo: Give him time! I know, he looks weird, but he is a nice guy! He should be kind or I'll be mad!-

Wonwoo's words made you smile. Both of you went to the classroom. When you saw Stephanie, you went to her.

You: Good morning, Stephanie!

Stephanie: Hi, (Y/N)! I saw you with S.Coups and both of you looked so weird. Is everything alright?

You: He's weird with me. He said, he'll try to be my friend, but it's because of some reasons, that I've talked about.

Stephanie: At least, he will try it. Hopefully, you'll be good friends. Cheer up!

You: I hope so! I sit next to him. Dino helped me to find that place. Lemme go there now, the lesson will start soon!-

You went to S.Coups and took a sit. You felt so awkward. The lesson started and you had to watch his book again. Sometimes you looked at him and you admitted in your thoughts, that he looks great! After some lessons, you had a conversation with the team. You knew, that you have to hurry and when you arrived to the exact classroom, you saw S.Coups talking to Mingyu. They laughed. You have never seen him laughing before. It was so attractive and nice. He looked at you, but he kept on smiling. It was weird for you, but you liked it. You saw Stephanie and Vernon, so you went to them.

You: Hi, Stephanie! I didn't know, that you are a member too!

Stephanie: Yes, I've joined before, because of Vernon. I had a crush on him that time and I wanted to be close to him.

You: What a cute story! You're so lucky! I can see, that you love Vernon a lot and that he loves you so much too!

Stephanie: There are people, who like you too!

You: for example?

Stephanie: Wonwoo likes you and Jeonghan did a cute thing.

You: What did he do?

Stephanie: I heard, when he talked to Joshua, You know, Joshua knows some languages and Jeonghan asked him if he knew french and he told him to teach him some things, because he wants to amaze you!

You: Wait! Are you sure, that you heard everything well? Literally everything?

Stephanie: Of course, I stood by Joshua that time!

You: What a liar!

Stephanie: What do you mean?

You: He...Ah nothing! I think, I've misunderstood something!-

The team talked a lot and they were so kind to you, but you couldn't stop thinking about Jeonghan.

Your thoughts: Why did he lie me? He was so nice and polite, then I have to find out that he lied about the languages,-

You tried to look like you pay attention on the team, but it wasn't that easy. After the discussion S.Coups went to you. First you just looked at each other's eyes. His eyes are so nice. You started to be shy and perhaps, he noticed it, 'cause he started talking.

S.Coups: Are you okay?

You: Yes, I'm fine!

S.Coups: You look so annoyed.

You: Well, I just feel disappointed!

S.Coups: What happened?

You: Somebody lied me!-

S.Coups started laughing.

You: Why are you laughing?

S.Coups: "Somebody lied me" Are you still five?

You: You're ridiculous! Of course, I'm disappointed!-

You wanted to walk away and he did something unexpected. Suddenly, he grabbed your hand and pulled you back to him. He looked so serious.

S.Coups: Don't sulk, I'm just kidding! Can't you laugh with me?

You: You are ridiculous (part 2)! You only make fun of me, although I told you how I feel. Guess what? I don't have time to your jokes!-

You turned back and quickly walked away. You looked back once and he smiled, then waved.

Your thoughts: How childish! Does he think, that he's funny or what?-

When you went out of the class, you saw Jeonghan. He looked at you, then went to you.

Jeonghan: Bonjour, (Y/N)! (Hi, (Y/N)!)

You: Bonjour, Monsieur menteur! Ca va? (Hi, Mr. Liar! How are you?)

Jeonghan: Wow your french is great!

You: Unlike yours!

Jeonghan: What do you mean?

You: Can you translate my previous words?

Jeonghan: Why would I? You understand them, 'cause you told me!

You: Or maybe you have no idea about what I said, because Joshua didn't teach you enough!-

You walked away, but he followed you.

Jeonghan: Okay, I admit, that I lied about that I know french, but I was honest with that I'm interested in it! I just wanted to amaze you with that I'm smart! I didn't want to hurt you or lie, I'm sorry for that!

You: It's alright, if you don't know other languages, I just can't stand lies!

Jeonghan: I promise, I won't lie again!

You: Alright, I give you my trust, but don't play with it!

Jeonghan: I won't! I don't want you to be mad again!-

He smiled at you, then hugged you tightly. While he was hugging you, you saw S.Coups, who was watching you. After the hug, you went in the classroom, because the next lesson was near. S.Coups went to you, since he always sits there.

S.Coups: I didn't know, that you and Jeonghan were this close. He hugged you very tightly.

You: Does it disturb you?

S.Coups: Why would it disturb me?

You: I don't know...why not? -

You were a bit weird and you didn't really look at each other during the lesson. It was an English lesson. The teacher asked my classmate, Seungkwan to say a sentence.

Seungkwan: I'm Seungkwan Boo. I'm Engrish very well! -

Vernon started laughing and he asked back with the same mistake, that Seungkwan used.

Vernon: You engrish very well?

Seungkwan: What are you talking about?

Vernon: I'm talking about your very low quality English!

Seungkwan: LOW QUALITY??? -

Everybody laughed on the class except Seungkwan, who made face and probably, he didn't know what to say.

Seungkwan: I'm the best quality! -

The teacher stopped them. You couldn't stop laughing. You saw, that S.Coups was watching you.

Your thoughts: Maybe he thinks, I'm weird! -

After the lessons, you went to a big classroom, where you could dance. You were alone and you just danced. You spent around 30 minutes with it, when you realized, that S.Coups is there too and he's watching you. You were shocked and you became shy.

You: What are you doing here?

S.Coups: I heard the music and I was curious about what it was!

You: I just danced, that's it!

S.Coups: You dance well, but do you know some old dances too?

You: Old dances? What do you actually mean? -

Suddenly, he wnet to you, pulled you close to him and held your hand. You were really shy. He just smiled at you and he continued.

S.Coups: old dance, like something slow! -

You started dancing like this and time has passed so fast. You have never thought about that you would be good friends, since he used to be weird with you. He became so kind and you have no idea about why he changed like this. Probably, because of his best friend, who's your younger brother. Suddenly you heard something and since you're not allowed to be in this room, you ran away immediately. You realized, that you left your sandals there.

You: Wait, my sandals are still there! I have to take them! I can't go home like this! Where should I go to?-

He pointed at another way.

S.Coups: That way! You are going to arrive earlier! -

You ran away. He was right, you were there earlier. You weren't the only one, who wanted to go in. S.Coups ran to you too and you called him "Winnie The Pooh" but you don't know why, then you hugged him tightly, while you were laughing. He hugged you back and you felt very great. The door opened and there were boys, who wore P.E clothes.You didn't understand why they were there. You looked at S.Coups and asked him to take your sandals, and he was kind, 'cause he gave them back to you. You went in another room. When you arrived, you realized, that there's your teacher of singing.

Teacher: Hi, students! It's good, that you're here! If you see other students and they ask, tell them, that I'm selling tickets for them!

You: What kind of tickets?

Teacher: Tickets for the bus!

You: Uhm...Alright(?) -

She went away and you didn't have idea about what happened to everyone. Humanity is strange today. S.Coups became kind, Jeonghan admitted his lie and the teacher of singing staerted to sell tickets. It was a weird day for you.