Friendship with extras

Oh my seventeen

Things are totally messed up. The only clear thing is your friendship with Stephanie. You're alright with S.Coups, but maybe Dino was right. It's a friendship with extras for him, since he kisses you a lot. This guy! He kisses you without permission. There's Wonwoo too. You're good friends, but there are some weird things between the two of you. Dino, your own brother, who lied you once. Woozi, a nice guy, who's interesting enough to hang out with. Hoshi, he needed your help so you helped him and the suprise was successful. He is kind. Jeonghan,it has been a long time since you have seen him. So many things have changed and you don't know about anything now. You went out for a walk, you had to take a break from thinking. You were walking to the park, when suddenly you saw S.Coups.
Your thoughts: Why is he here? I wanted to stop thinking and then I found him. Dear destiny, why are you like this to me? You don't love me, do you? -
You tried to walk away, but you couldn't do it, because he noticed you.
Your thoughts: Deastiny, we are enemies now!
S.Coups: Hi (Y/N)! What are you doing here?
You: I'm walking! I wanted to ask the same thing!
S.Coups: I'm relaxing!
You: Do you?
S.Coups: This is my beloved place, where I love to relax!
You: It sounds great!
S.Coups: Yeah, but I'm a bit bored! I'd like to visit some awesome places, but I have no one to go with! Do you know anyone, who could join me?
You: Like who?
S.Coups: A (your hair color) haired girl, who's shorter than me and has my heart.
You: Stephanie?
S.Coups: Are you kidding me?
You: Yes, I do! -
You poked him and smiled.
You: I don't have anything to do, so I can accompany you! And about Stephanie, she's  awesome and you would be dead if she had your heart, 'cause Vernon would never let anyone love his treasure!
S.Coups: You're right! I know how he feels, I always get jealous at someone too!
You: Why?
S.Coups: Because he's too close to my treasure! -
He smiled, then you walked. The town was so beautiful, so it was good to look around. After that you went to the zoo. You love animals and he knows it well. You went to the monkeys.
S.Coups: (Y/N) look, this one reminds me of someone!
You: Really? Who?
S.Coups: She is the new stranger of my team! -
You looked at him, then suddenly you remembered when you've asked him why he didn't like the fact that you've chosen hip-hop team. He said he didn't like strangers.
Your thoughts: Wait a minute.......did he just call me monkey?
You: What? How dare you?
S.Coups: I wish you saw your face now!
You: I hate you again and again! -
You turned around and crossed your arms, then he hugged you from behind.
S.Coups: Don't sulk, I'm just kidding!
You: Whatever...
S.Coups: Do you remember when I said, that you're cute when you're mad? I mean it!
You: Still, I hate you!
S.Coups: No, you don't!
You: Yes, I do!
S.Coups: Really? Prove me then!
You: How can I prove you?
S.Coups: It's up to you!
You: Dare to joke again like this and I'll go home!
S.Coups: So serious, I'm scared!
You: How sarcastic! -
You walked away, but he followed you. You went to the tigers.
You: Hi guys, here's your lunch!
S.Coups: Hi guys, don't listen to her, she is sulking!
You: I'm not sulking!
S.Coups: Yes, you do!
You: No way, but I hate you!
S.Coups: Do you? -
He went closer to you and laughed.
You: Yes, I do! -
Sudenly he kissed you. Again....a stolen kiss.
You: I told you a lot not to steal my kisses!
S.Coups: Admit, that you like it!
You: Are you serious? My lips are for myself!
S.Coups: Who do you want to live with? Cats?
You: Well, I have a brother!
S.Coups: A brother, who will have a wife and family, when he is older.
You: Till then my brother is mine!
S.Coups: And then?
You: I love animals, that's why I'm here now! I can have some!
S.Coups: You're a hopeless case!
You: At least you have a reason to love me!
S.Coups: I have a lot of reason to love you!
You: For example?
S.Coups: Your personality, kindness, lame jokes, smile, don't you remember my poem?
You: I remember! Was it about me?
S.Coups: What do you think?
You: Well, that time I didn't know who Haeun is! I thought it was about her!
S.Coups: Do you thing that I'm a bad guy? Like I say I love you, but I court to someone else.
You: I don't know who I can trust! I thought you were one of those people, who promise, but lie! I was wrong, I admit it!
S.Coups: To be honest, I wanted to see your reaction, so I didn't tell anyone, that she was my cousin!
You: Don't play this game with me!
S.Coups: I was curious, but you weren't jealous, so I got the answer!
You: What kind of answer?
S.Coups: About your feelings.
You: My feelings?
S.Coups: Yeah, it's obvious that I'm just a friend for you! -
You were silent and you looked away. He talked so seriously. You hoped that he didn't feel hurted. He smiled at you again.
S.Coups: Let's go home!
You: Yes, alright! It's already late, Dino is waiting for me!
S.Coups: I hope you enjoyed this day!
You: Yes, it was awesome! Thank you for everything!
S.Coups: You don't have to thank me! -
You walked to your house with him. When you arrived, you hugged him tightly. When you went in the house and entered your room, you found Wonwoo. He looked at you seriously.
Wonwoo: We have to talk!